Love in Vain

Love in Vain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Love in Vain This is going no where

 

Seongyeol loves to play game. He never took anything seriously. He always thought all of them were a game. Since her coming to Seongyeol place Gyuri had something inside her mind. 

The couple cuddled inside each other arm on the sofa doing nothing like usual, enjoyed the time together. The guy played with his girlfriend’s long wavy brown hair. The girl were silently without much word felt into deep though.

 

“Hey Yeol a, let’s take a break.” Suddenly the girl voiced up her thought.

“Aren’t we taking a break now?” The guy asked back with mischievous tone and smile filled his face. Just like usual him.

“In our relationship.” The girl finished her sentences flatly.

The guy broke their hug apart and faced her. “What did you mean, Gyuri a?”

 

The girl just kept silence.

“What is it? Break up and make up game? Are we playing this thing again? Seongyeol stared at Gyuri.

Gyuri stared back and sighed. “Yeah, I’m bored. Let’s play the game again!”

“This is no fun more, Gyuri ya.” Seongyeol grunted upset. He was unhappy with this proposal. “Let’s not play this. I don’t want join in.”

“Please…” Gyuri Seongyeol’s cheek. She stared sincerely.

 

The guy sighed. “Fine, but this is the last time we will play this game, I hope. How long will this time be?”

“Yes, this will be the last. “  The girl said in darker expression. Seongyeol stared at her suspiciously.

“One week.” Gyuri quickly covered it by continued the answer with brighter expression. “If we decided to get back, let’s meet up at our first date meeting up place at ten on the last day.”

 

Seongyeol still stared suspiciously but when he saw Gyuri’s unwavering expression, he sighed.

“Fine, I surely will come.”

…………………………………………………….

At the last day

 

Gyuri stood outside the café building staring through the glass window at a certain person inside. She was thinking about entering the building or not.

 

Someone ever said ‘your word is a wish’. If you ever said it, it meant you were wishing for that. Her relationship with Seongyeol was 8 years already. It was already too much thing they overcame together; nothing more to be said, nothing more to be known. They knew each other too well.

 

Their relationship tasted like bland food. When they said ‘I love you’ to the other, Gyuri always wondered if that was real.

…………………………………………..

Several days before their promised day,

Gyuri walked into her apartment when her phone vibrated for incoming message.

 

From Yeolie <3<3<3

Uri Yeoshin (My Goddess), what are you doing?

You are not meeting better guy than me while we are in break game, right?

I really miss you already. I hope this week past faster.

 

Gyuri read the message and chuckled. It was Seongyeol and his childish behavior that she used to like. Whenever they took break in their relationship, Seongyeol always sent those kind messages to her. Seongyeol never took her word about this seriously.

He always thought this was a game.

Gyuri leaned on the door behind her.

“It’s going to be alright.”

…………………………………….

 

Gyuri’s phone vibrated for message.

The message was: ‘You are coming, right?’

 

Gyuri bit her lower lips wondered if it’s going to be okay. She looked around with uneasy gaze. Deep into the stare, her gaze contained a slight of hurt. Her heart was thumping in fast beat.

………………………………………………

Gyuri looke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter