For Real

First Kiss (A Sequel)
YooYoung's POV
 
Many artists gathering here at the ISAC event and here we are sitting on the ground watching the artist competing for marathon I think.. I'm not that athletic and I'm not interested in sports although I joined a marathon event here keke~
 
"YooYoungie! can you do me a favor? I'm kinda lazy today."
 
Nara-unnie said while handing over the magic powder to me.
 
"Can you give that powder to Ren for me? He's been flooding my inbox just because of that."
 
Aish that ladyboy, unbelievable.
 
"Why me? You can just ask YoonJo-unnie to do that since they seem very close, no wonder Ren's going to be a real lady soon..kekeke~"
 
Nara-unnie laughed at my joke although it's too good to be true, I wonder if what would Ren look like if he's a real lady..kekeke~
 
"Because some EXO member is giving death glares to Ren when he sees him with YoonJo."
 
"Oh? Who could that be?"
 
"I don't know, and I don't care. Now please go to Ren and give that to him, he's still texting me and he wont stop until he gets that! Now go!"
 
So here I am walking alone, I tried asking Lime-unnie to come with me but she's kinda busy hitting KyungRi-unnie's head violently. Where in the french is that ladyboy?!
 
"Hey! YooYoung!!Over here!"
 
Oh there he is!
 
"Oh! Ren here it is the magic powder you were dying to have."
 
"Thank you for coming over here and get this for me."
 
He said while putting the powder on his small feminine face, augh. Sometimes I envy this ladyboy, he looks more feminine than me!
 
"By the way Yoo, an EXO member was glaring at me just now."
 
He whispered at me and looked at his mall mirror.
 
"Nara-unnie told me about that earlier, she said that it's because of your closeness with YoonJo-unnie."
 
"Ah, that's BaekHyun. But now it's not him."
 
"Really? Who is it?"
 
Ren asked to follow me and I obliged we sat at the ground near the six men in the orange team.
 
"Look there YooYoung, that's him, the boy next to LuHan."
 
Ren didn't point at the said member and I think they're not looking at us maybe it's just the other people they're looking at.
 
"Where? Is that him *points at the boy next to LuHan*"
 
Ren immediately slapped my arm and scolded me.
 
"What the french Ren?! Why the french slap my arm!!"
 
"Don't point at him doofus! He may think that we're talking about him!"
 
"Why? Is that him?!"
 
"Yes! And keep it down will ya?!"
 
Oh. I remember him.. Is that SeHun? I met him at the Bubble tea store. It's been months since we have met, I wonder if he remembers his promise to me, although I'm not his girlfriend but he promised it to me so I can't let that pass. I think there's nothing wrong giving my first kiss to him. 
 
"Now Yoo, I have to go now and you should too, he's still staring at us and it scares me to death."
 
"What's the matter ladyboy? Scared?"
 
"Whatever! And what did you just call me?!"
 
"Nothing nothing! Bye!"
 
We parted ways and yes SeHun is still staring not at Ren but at me, it's kinda scary though. I tried to look at the other side and thank God there's a milk tea store and the vendor is still the ahjumma in the Bubble tea store when I first met him.
 
"Ahjumma! One Pearl Milk Tea please!"
 
"OK dear! Here you go!"
 
"Thank you ahjumma!"
 
I was walking back to my unnies while slurping my milk tea then someone pushed me causing the milk tea to slip in my hand.
 
"What the french?!!"
 
I shouted, then I saw Lime-unnie and KyungRi-unnie laughing at me. They're so violent!
 
"Sorry YooYoungie! We're just uhm..."
 
"Go to the store and buy another! Here's the money. Thank us later!"
 
KyungRi-unnie gave me money after that they ran away immediately, weird.. KyungRi-unnie didn't give time for Lime-unnie to say something, were they hiding something? So here I am again making my way towards the Bubble tea store,I kinda feel ashamed what will the ahjumma said if I told her that the milk tea i bought earlier slipped from my hand.
 
"Hey! You!"
 
SeHun was looking at me and he is on his way here O.O! Maybe it's not me. Psh don't mind him, so I continued to walk but a strong hand gripped at my arm and dragged me on a empty corner where no people was around. I was so scared so I just closed my eyes. Am I going to die today? Please no..
 
"Look at me"
 
No! I won't open my eyes! I don't care who you are I don't wanna see how am I going to die..
 
"I thaid (said) look at me!"
 
Is that SeHun?!
 
"YooYoung! Open your eyeth! It'th jutht me! TheHun."
 
His grip on my shoulders tightened, I have no choice.. I opened my eyes.
 
"SeHun.."
 
"Ith Choi MinKi your boyfriend?"
 
What?! Where did he heard that?! I think I'm going to puke. >.<
I don't know what to answer so I laughed at his question.
 
"Thith ith not even funny!"
 
Oh, he's serious.
 
"No. He's not. Ren is a girl just like me." I joked.
 
"Thorry. I just thought you forgot that I have promithed you thomething."
 
"So? What's with the 'boyfriend'?"
 
"Oh! Tho you remembered."
 
Oops. Wrong choice of words...Then suddenly his face was so close to mine our space was like 50 centimeters. >.< Omo! eottokhae?! He's getting closer and closer!
 
*BAM* Our lips were connected!! Omo! What am I going to do?! I don't know how to kiss back!! His lips are kinda delicious though..Just like milk tea.
 
"Hey! Are you going to kith me too?!"
 
Oh no! What if I said that I don't know how to kiss back?!
 
"C'mon YooYoung! I know you liked it too! And you haven't thaid any word besideth my name for the latht five minuteth, are you mute or thomething?"
 
"No! The truth is..SeHun please don't be mad....I-"
 
Okay here it goes..
 
"Th truth is... I don't know how to kiss back.."
 
After that..SeHun started to laugh.. It's not funny! I'm just telling the truth here. Augh! I'll just leave him!
 
"Hey YooYoung! thtop!"
 
"What?! I can't stand the laughing! It's not even funny! That was my first kiss you know!"
 
SeHun kept laughing and hugged me very tight, then smelled my hair.
 
"Don't worry! I'll teach you! You're now my girlfriend after all."
 
What?!
 
"Girlfriend?! Says who?!"
 
"Me! I jutht kithed you! That'th what coules do right? Kithing?!"
 
He's soo wrong this is so beyond limits!
 
"What?!"
 
"Don't deny it! I know you want me to be your BF too."
 
He's kinda right there..
 
"By the way where'th KyungRi-noona and Lime-noona?"
 
"What about them?"
 
"I'm jutht going to thank them."
 
I knew something was wrong with them!
 
==============
 
 
I know..I know...Sorry if it isn't what you expected...>.<