Conflicts and Problems

Between Us

 

I must be crazy for updating so soon :P enjoooy xD

 

        After seeing the most heartbreaking scene in her life, she had runoff out of school and of to an old abandoned park. Her alternative quiet place. JIyeon wouldn't lie, she has been crying like Niagara Falls for the pas hour. It was also the first time she had skipped school. She kept blaming herself though, for staying away from Chanyeol like he was some bad luck. Yes he made her heart race again like there's no tomorrow, she liked the feeling. She turns into a jealous monster when there are girls around Chanyeol but had eventually kept her cool. Not today. It was like her heart had been torn into pieces. She couldn't take it. It was too much now. 

 

'Why do it infront of my face though?!?! Don't they know that it's indecent?!?!'

 

 

       It would be a lie if Chnayeol wasn't going crazy right now. Because he's going mental now. After he had arrived home, he sensed that there was problem. After asking Mrs. Park with a worried look on her face. He dropped his bag and quickly dashed out of the mansion. Learning that Jiyeon was missing, his heart couldn't take it.  He searched everywhere but remembered where Jiyeon would go when Jiyeon was mad at him when they were still together.

 

'She must be at the park'

 

     Seems like Chanyeol was right. He saw a teary Jiyeon eating ddeokbokki while sitting at the edge of the dirty slide. He quickly ran to her and lifted her.

 

"Yah Park Chanyeol! Let me down you insensitive jerk!"

"Not until we get home princess!" Chanyeol said with a smik plastered on his face.

" Princess? Im not a princess so don't treat me like one you stupied tower! Let me down now Park Dobi!"

"Nope!"

----------------

 

      "WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN YOUNG LADY!?!? I HEARD YOU SKIPPED SCHOOL TOO! " Mr. Park shouted at Niyeon who was now cowering down in fear.

"I just needed to go somewhere. It was urgent." Said Jiyeon lifelessly.

"And what was so urgent that you even had to skip school!!?!?" Mrs. Park shouted.

"Im tired. Let's talk about this tomorrow." Jiyeon said. 

Despite all the shouts that both parents did, she decided she didn't feel in today and went upstairs. But before she even got to her room, an angry Chanyeol pulled her into his room.

 

"YAH! That hurt! What do you want?!?!"

"Yah, what was all that huh?! Wht did you skip school?!?! You're smart enough to do that." Chanyeol was staring into her eyes. Afraid he will find out he avoided the death stare and just looked at the floor instead. 

"Look at me when Im speaking to you!" Plan failed. Chanyeol grabbed her chin and forced her to look into his eyes.

"You don't need to know the reason! It's none of your business anyways!"

"IT IS!"

"IT IS NOT!"

" IT I-"

"I STILL LOVE YOU PARK CHANYEOL!" Jiyeon tiptoed and put her arms around a shocked Chanyeol and kissed him passionately.

 

 

Authornim is sorry guys! *hides in a corner*