The Aftermath

Between Us

 

          Jiyeon certainly didn't expect a Chanyeol to step into the scene and prtect her. For that brief moment, she her breath hitched, shocked and confused. Thinking about about Chanyeol her, she was starting to doubt that Chanyeol really hate herm which was wrong. She wanted to remove that thought. She didn't want to have hope spark in her and  think about Chanyeol getting back with her, being happy and getting butterflies in her stomach. She was hopeless in the beginning and she is not planning to change her mind about it. But dammit, stupid fate had to bring them back together and cause her pain again.

'Dammit! He didn't really have to do that to make girls swoon over him again!' Jiyeon thought as she hurriedly climbed the stairs to the rooftop.

 

       That one place in school where Jiyeon felt safe was the rooftop. She sorts out her thoughts carefully on that peaceful place. Just anyone finding out about would make her rage and throw that person off the balcony but of course, she was rrally short and fragile so yeah, possibility of murder is upto: hopeless. As she closed her eyes and plugged in her earphones, some had suddenly opened the door causing her to run and hide quickly.

 

 

        As she carefully looking sticking her head out. she led out a gasp but she slapped her hand against to prevent any sound from coming out. Ah, she shoud've known tht fate has once again, done this. Park ing Chanyeol.

 

"Does Jiyeon really hate me? I didn't mean to scare her, I just wanted to protect her. Jiyeon did an 'are-you-ing kidding-me?' look.

"When will the time come when I could be with her again?" Chanyeol let out a loud sigh as he left, leaving a confused Jiyeon behind.