Chapter 1

One Punch

Note: Your name is going to be jessica, just easier for us to write the story. Hope you enjoy :)

 

I woke up and, looking around, I noticed that I was in the hospital. *Once again, this is going to be my home for a w….* someone interrupts my thoughts.
“Jessica, you’re awake, finally!!”Said Severy, my best friend.
“Did I slept that much? “ I asked concerned.
“Ne, you did, I’m here for 3 days already." She sighed."Jessica you know… Kai called many times so I answered and…”
“YAH! YOU DIDN’T TOLD HIM, DID YOU?” I interrupt yelling.
“NO!! I DIDN’T!! Jessica... you can’t keep that secret away for too long… you know that?”
“It’s not for too long… I’ll tell him”
Severy looked at me with a raised eyebrow, she was really doubting about me telling the secret, but knowing that I'm stubborn, she changes topic.
 “Oh! Here’s the soup, you have to eat it all! “she said giving me the plate. Then she pointed her fingers towards me, doing the *I’m Watching you* signal.
“Ne…I’ll eat it” I said in a defeated tone. “So… do you have news? It’s been 4 days we didn’t talk” Severy got nervous, she had to tell me that she was leaving for a while,but she didn’t know how to do it.
“Yeah… actually I’m-You… “She sighs “I'm leaving”
I choked “What?... Oh... I see...Good try! I’m not falling on that one” I said smirking.
 “My parents want me to go to London for 2 months “She said, trying hard to hold back her tears “I’m sorry… I-I tried, I really tried to change their minds, but I couldn’t “Severy said, now sobbing.
“You… But wae? WAEE?! “I said, tears running down on my cheeks. “They know you’re one of the last things I have!! HOW COULD THEY DO THIS TO …. “
“WOW Fantastic Baby! DANCE!! “I was interrupted by the ringtone. Seeing the ID and noticing it was Kai, I quickly wiped my tears and answered.
“ Yoboseyo? “
“Hey Babe!, are you ready? “
“Ready? Ready for what?” My eyes widened while looking towards Severy. With an worried face, I murmured to her “What did you told him? “
“Well, I thought we could go on a date, I’ll be in Severy’s house in 10 minutes arasso? “ He said in the happiest tone ever.
“Oppa… Y-You know… I have to tell you something” Severy looked at me with a smile on her face and did the Fighting signal to give me courage. I took a big breath.“I-I...Oppa I’m leaving for 1 mouth, Severy and I, we have to go to London, and we are leaving now oppa, I’m really sorry” I said the fastest I could.
“What? But Jessica~~ you didn’t even send me a goodbye kiss and hug” He said disappointed.
“I-I know, she just told me when it was time to go to the airport. I'm sorry but Oppa I’ve got to go now I’m going to miss you so~ so~ much, please take care of yourself and don’t do nothing reckless! I’ll be back in a month! Bye! Love you! XOXO!! “I hung up without waiting for his answer, a sigh escaping through my lips.There was a huge silence in the room, I could clearly see that Severy was boiling from the inside, she couldn’t believe I lied again and use her as an excuse.
“You!!" Se say firmly. "Until you tell him, I’ll never talk to you again! Take care of yourself,goodbye! “She left closing the door with all of her strength. I stood there looking and thinking about what she said *Tks... She'll be back in a few hours...* I rolled my eyes at the thought when suddenly someone text me. Looking at the message I knew I had to get out of the hospital as quick has possible.


Kai’s POV

“So, Are you coming with us?” Tao asked.
“Yes, I need to be distracted, where are we going? “ I said discontented.
"You’ll see it when we get there” Said Chanyeol while grabbing the car keys. “We should get going “

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When the car stopped, Luhan and Sehun left the car right away and ran till the bubble tea shop, racing to see who would arrive first.
"Really?! We are really just coming here?! I rather stay at home!" I said starting to get frustrated. I turned around, got ready to go back home when Tao stopped me.
"Dude! Come on... you really need to get some tea to calm yourself, let's go" He pushed me into the store and I sighed annoyed.
While forcefully drinking my bubble tea, I felt even more frustrated* Jessica just left me without saying anything, last thing I want is to have a ing tea!! And guess what Kai, your wish came tr..*
"So, can we go now? Thanks to Sehun we are late! “Chanyeol interrupted my thoughts.
"Aish Sehun, why did you have to drink 2 bubble teas, you were already full, there was no need for that” Tao said, getting angry at the maknae.
"Sorry guys, let's just go now"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


We arrived and I realized that we were in a kind of little stadium, all we could hear was people screaming all excited or frustrated.
"Yah! where the hell are we? And what the is all of this noise?" I asked confused.
"Well, I've heard people talking about this place, it’s a fight club and I thought I could come here with you guys!" Tao said in complet joy.
"Sounds good to me, LET'S GO!! "Luhan screamed felling excited and I just sighed. *Better than the bubble tea...* As we went there, the guys went to their VIP sits while I was looking for some snacks.
"Tao, where did you heard about this place?” Sehun asked.
"In the wushu club, I just didn't know that girls were allowed to fight here." He said even more excited, with a smirk on his face.
"Well, I kind of like this, I mean come on two girls fighting, probably cuz they saw me and felt in love "Chanyeol said while watching the girls fighting. "HEY!!! YOU TWO DON'T NEED TO FIGHT!! OPPA HERE CAN TAKE WITH BOTH OF YOU!!" He shouted making the others laugh execpt for Tao who just face palmed.
"Hey guys, here you have the snacks, now what did I miss?” I said while taking my sit next to the ring.
"Not much, these girls are really into this fight, I think I like more the girl in black and red, her style of fighting, really good though". We all looked at Tao, sensing he wasn't over and he continued "It's sad because she's losing, it seems like she was already injured or something...". I wasn't really paying that much attention to the fight, when suddenly the girl in black and red cough my eyes, she looks so familiar it was such a strange felling, if at least I could see her face while she is not covering herself with her fists... Then out of nowhere the girl in green gave a really strong punch on the stomach and other on her face, making her fall right in front on me. My eyes widened and at that moment my heart fell onto my hands.
"ISN'T THAT JESSICA?!!" They all said frightened. I couldn't believe what my eyes were showing me. My body started shacking in fear. * This is not happening!! It can't be-can't be Jessica!! She Is in London with Severy!! It's impossible!!!* My aching heart started beating faster then ever as I got up from my seat and ran towards the field.



Your POV


I fell hard on the ground, coughing some blood on the process. I couldn't move neither breath, then my gaze stopped at Kai * WHAT!!, WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?!*. Looking at my opponent I saw her raising her fist to punch me again, *That's it, I'm done*. I looked at Kai, and saw him screaming while trying to reach for me, before everything gets dark I used my last breath and murmured.
“I’m sorry Kai”

 

We hope you guys like it :) give us your opinion  ^^