Who is he?

Until you love me

"Aron hyung.. Now you should go to your class cos our class is here " Minhyun said & stopped their walking in front of his class..

"Ah... yes, I'll go now... By the way baekho,you are so lucky guy.. huff.. I am jealous of you... " whined Aron with his sadness face.
 
"Oh... Why am I lucky guy??I haven't heard I got a lottery.. "

"No... you got same class with Minhyun... How lucky you are... "

"What?? " baekho brust out into laughters when he heard Aron's words...

"Ya,hyung... you should study more so you can go along with me everywhere everytime... " said Minhyun added alittle smile cos he knew his friend was sad... Aron never got same class with him...The important fact is Aron still couldn't realize what teacher was teaching...May be his korean language wasn't that good still now...

"You are such a smart guy and how can I compete with you?I can't do that. " Aron replied sadly.

"Aigoo... you think so highly of me...you can ask me the lessons which you don't get well from teacher after class or at home.But you must add the attention as much as you can.. Ok? " Aron just simply nodded. He felt useless here.At lease,he might get better than present class because the genius person stayed beside him like Minhyun.He sighed quietly.

"So we'll go now.See you at lunch time.Bye ! " Minhyun said goodbye and headed to class.

"Hey Minhyun ! Don't get yourself into the other problem.Baekho,take care him ! " Aron warned them from out of the class and Minhyun smiled to him as a reply which make Aron smile too.Then he also headed to his class.


                                                         ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  =  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Minhyun POV


       I entered to class and stood .Hmm... where do I have to sit??I scanned the whole class and at last, chose the table near the window cos I enjoyed to watch the scence out of the window.I took out the time table.Ah.. the most boring math. I watched the students in the class because I felt bore.Then something catched my attention,The blonde guy who entered the class.He is totally pretty, too beautiful to be a guy.If he don't wear the same uniform with me,I am sure I would think he is a girl.He sat at the place in the middle across with mine.I don't know why I am watching in detail his all movement, he has some weird attraction I guess.Because most of students' eyes were on him too.The most attracted things to me is his face,I really like his face expression.

"Hey.. you are so quiet now.What are you thinking?? Where are you looking at?? " I come back to reality from my thoughts when baekho's voices appear beside me.

"Ah...Nothing special.I am looking at somewhere.By the way, who is he?? Is he transferee?? " I pointed to that blonde guy.I have never seen him before and I am really interested about him because of some reasons.

"Do you mean Ren?? "

"Ren?His name is Ren? " what the pretty name...

"Yes,his name is Ren,Choi Ren and he is not transferee.He has been attending here about three years ago.Why you ask?? " huh? about three years ago??So he is the same year with Aron hyung to be student here.But why haven't I seen him before?

"Ya !! What do you think yourself,huh??You are so conceited...the times are expired day by day but your behaviors are never changed...!!! " the shouting voice from our behind overwhelmed the whole class and took all the students' attention in the class, also got mine.I looked back,widen my eyes in what I saw.One guy held Ren by collar,his face covered with anger.But Ren's face is so peaceful,no fear..no anger...

"Which things you expected to change from me??So how about you??Why can't you still change your pathetic life?? " I can hear Ren's single words clearly.Oh... he is too brave to match with his feminine look.Then this guy's fist reached on Ren's face and he landed to the floor.Oh... Ren's lips are bleeding now.I really suprise when he punch Ren. how dare he...

"Don't touch me ! " Ren's protesting voice caught my attention again.This guy's show his annoyed face and then his fist reach up to blow up Ren again.I feel like he bullied Ren.Why doesn't everyone in the class try to help Ren ,end with looking at this situation??Ah...I don't find problem.Problems always find me.Well...

"Don't you think that's enought?? " Before I don't know when I reach there,I stopped his fist in the half way directed to Ren.Ren looked me suprisingly because of my sudden arrival then it look like he controls himself and appear his normal face expression again.He is really pretty,more beautiful when I am able to see his face so near.

"Ah !That's hurt ! " I jumps a little with a shock.ah... I almost forget this brat's existence.

"That's hurt?? " I smirks amd squeezes his hands more and more.

"Ah ! you ! " his free hand reaches on my face.... My lips are bleeding now.Ah... I was so careless.His hand reaches up to blow up me again.but... of cause,this time I am able to stop.You can get only one chance to punch me.

"Hey,what is happening here?? " all students turns their heads to this voice's source and I did too.I am so shock seeing teacher coming towards us and I get up coarsely.Aish... this teacher,she knows me that well but in bad scence.

"I asked you,what happen here??Ah.. Minhyun,you are always with problem.Now in this first day?? " she exploded with these words to me like a bome as soon as she saw me standing there.I didn't stay anything but just lower my head.

" you are Ren??Why are you standing here??Oh... you got injured. " her voice full with suprising now.I looked at and saw she cupped Ren's face softly.It is really suprising her face expression sudden changed annoying face into these soft one.

"I am ok. " Ren said simply.

"Oh... So you two have to come along to the office after the class. "she said firmly looking at me then Myungsoo.I sighed as it happened like I think.It's not my false right??But the problem which I didn't started first always end with me.Well.. for me,that's normal so just stay silence instead of complaining about it.

"Seongsaengnim... please let me talk one " the voice come out from beside me clearly.

"Yes,Ren.What is it?? "

"About this problem,no concern with that brown haired guy.It is just me & Myungsoo. " I looked at Ren blankly.He protect me??No.. no... he explain to the teacher for me??It really suprised me because no one did it for me.I mean I had got into a lot of problem before but when someone catch about this problem,they left me only in this problem.Well... they love themselves and so I didn't blame.Now that's why I suprise when Ren stand for me.

"Ah.. it's like that??Minhyun,he told were the truth?? "I just nodded still looking at Ren but he don't even look back at me.Somehow,I am really interested in his personality now.

"So Ren,please come with me instead of Minhyun when class is over.you too myungsoo. "

"Dae "

"So you all can sit now.Ok class,open your maths book " I took a text book and notebook.I can heard the teacher's learing voice on background but can't concerntrate on this at all.All my minds are filled with Ren now.Why..why... why???!!I shooked my head harshly to shove off these Ren's images.

"Minhyun,are you ok? " he asked me without looking at me,still looking at the book.

"hmm??Ah...yes, I am ok baekho " I smiled a little.

"By the way,how will you explain this wound on your face to Aron?? " Baekho's words alarmed to all my nerve system.Oh god,yes... I forget about it.Silly me~~~

"Hmm... I don't know.Can you advice me though?? " I looked at him with pleased eyes and he too looked at me before turning back his eyes to book. "Tell him truth "  finally these words come out from his mouth.Yeah... he is right.Even if I don't tell him truth,he would be known it from someone else and my flaw might be bigger at this time than now too.I didn't reply him about this but think how to explain to Aron.



No one POV


         Finally the class was over and right time to have lunch.Ren also went along with teacher to the office.All students in the class moved to the cafe except Minhyun and Baekho looked Minhyun weirdly cos he didn't move an inch from his seat.

"Hey... Minhyun.What are you thinking now??Aron must be waiting for us in cafe.Let's go " Baekho dragged Minhyun to the cafe to see Aron and JR sitting together.

"Hey,Yo ! " Baekho greeted them playfully as he saw Aron and JR.Minhyun just stayed silence and took a seat beside Baekho.

"Hey... "

"Why are you together here??Where did you meet?? " asked Baekho after ordering their food.

"hihi...No, we become classmate now.Oh... I really appreciated to god for arranging us to be classmates.If not,I would be alone there "Aron said smiling widely till he saw Minhyun's quietness.

"Minhyun... Are you Ok??Why are you so qui¬ Oh,God!you got injure " Aron's eyes widen.It's not that much suprising thing but he never fight in this first school day.Minhyun kept slience.

"So let's talk about this,Minhyun.Tell me whose problem did you get into again. " Aron become serious now.Minhyun sighed and then looked at Baekho.Baekho shooked his head slowly and eyed at him with that "Explain your problem by yourself " look.Minhyun exhaled some air as he looked at Aron.

"Hmm... I helped to someone who was in trouble. "

"Of course,I knew it.But it's not about I am asking you.Well... I will ask you directly.Which girl make you to get into this trouble?? " Aron tried to calm as much as he could.

"It's not like he made me to get into this trouble.he didn't make me anything to be in his problem and didn't ask any help too.I just couldn't stand when he bullied by someone in front of me. " Minhyun looked into Aron's eyes directly.Baekho and JR just shuted up their mouths as they watched their conversation awkwardly.

"W-what? he?? So the one you helped is a guy?? " Aron made so many questions to make sure what he heard is true.Minhyun didn't reply with words but nodded slightly.He heard Aron's heavy sigh and feel uneasy when he didn't say any single words,just looking.

"Aron, you know about me well.I totally couldn't stand someone was trouble in front me.So you should understand me hyung. "

"I know you well Minhyun,no need to repeat it.I do understand your habit and can understand too.But I can't understand you got this injured because of just one guy.Whether you say it is your decide to help him or not,I don't care.I really don't care,but it is not good you carry this on your face right?? " Aron's voice showed a little irritation but also include sorrowfulness.Minhyun remained silence as may be he didn't have any words to tell.Or may be he knew his false too.

"Well,Let it be.but you must tell me this guy's name who you helped. "

"Why do you wanna know Aron hyung??It's not that much important right?? " It's so obivious Minhyun didn't want to answer Aron's questions.But...

"You have no permission to ask me back Minhyun.Just answer me. " Minhyun knew he could never escape from his questions till he answered exactly.

"Ah... well,his name is Ren. "

"What??!! " All jumped in shocked cos JR shouted all of sudden.

"Ya,JR! Aish... I am going to get heart attack cos of you.What's wrong?? " Baekho who sat quietly all the time couldn't quiet anymore.

"Sorry all.But Minhyun,can you repeat this name again?? " JR requested.

"Hmm??His name is Ren. " Minhyun said again without knowing what happening with JR. "Why?? "

"Ren..he is my little brother. " Aron and Minhyun were so schock to hear that except Baekho because he knew Ren is JR's brother from the first time as he is neighbour of them.But for the other,no one would know that.Ren reacted totally cold to JR and they didn't tell any words and even didn't meet each other the whole school time.And their faces aren't same at all.So who would know about that??Now the most uneasy person is Aron.He feel really sorry for the words which he had told to Ren.

Before they could tell any words,the bell which alarmed them to go back to their class came out.

"Well,so we should stop our talking now.But it hasn't end yet Minhyun.Ok?? " Aron exclaimed looking at Minhyun and he just nodded.

They all headed to their particular classes.They excused the teacher to let them to be in and unknowingly,the eyes of Minhyun met with Ren's as he and Baekho entered the class but Ren took his gazed to the book again where his eyes were before.He just stare Ren as he took his place and tried to concerntrate all the words which the teacher told.But his minds are overwhelmed by someone now.Can you guess??Of cause,Ren. He felt something wrong with about Ren.He is beautiful but look scary too.The angel-faced person like him can't be so cold like this without reasons,right??So what reasons would be behind his cold personality??He had never interested in someone that much.He looked out of the window and enjoyed the scence in the sight of him and thoughts of about Ren which he don't know when he'll stop thinking  but now he enjoyed himself.



"So Minhyun,Do you wanna talk about school now?? " Aron asked as soon as they reached their home and Minhyun sighed.He really doesn't know why Aron hyung is so serious about this and also doesn't know what about he need to explain in this.

"Not now Aron hyung.I am so tired today.Let's talk later. " Minhyun went to the his own room.


"Minhyun...I feel you changed so much.Do you need only one day to change that much on me??You seems like you were disappointed on me.Why?Bacause of my over protective habit?or my anger on your today helping?Or my nagged character?However Minhyun,don't you know the reason behind all this??Yeah... you never know.you're so naive than I think.Somehow,I'll let you know this reason one day.But now is not a right time. " Aron just told these words in his mind while looking at the back of Minhyun who was walking to his room.



At the different place in the same time,Ren too faced with same problem like Minhyun.JR asked him about this but he didn't answer exactly.Finally JR gave up over Ren's stubborness and let him go.Ren entered his own room and prepared to bathe to remove his all tiredness for today.He changed his pajamas and studied with his light lamp.He let out his hands to take notebook but ended with holding a diary over this notebook which make this cold prince melted into small hurt smile.He turned the leaves of the book and then held a pen when he reached bare white paper.



 " Hi Rose, It has been a long time I haven't touch with you right?Sorry Rose.Though writing diary is my habit,I have decided to write on ur whity soft skin only when something special happened in my life.I miss you a lot and Jason hyung too.Don't you miss your real owner,Jason hyung?Oh... I am so talkative right? :) but this habit is only for you and Jason hyung.Now Jason hyung is not around me anymore so it is only for you,Rose.Well,I will start it now.Do you know what happened in the school today?I was bullied by Myungsoo and he punched me without reason.Look,now there reamins some bruises on my left cheek.But if someone didn't help me that time,I am sure my eyes would be totally closed cos of swollen by his punching.U know?Today when Myungsoo bullied me,one guy helped me.I really don't know who is he,what is his name,when he reached there,why he helped me and I don't care too.but I care only his one about.It is his brown eye.Whenever he looked at me,whenever I met with his eyes,I felt something.

Warmth

U know,only Jason hyung can make me feel like that.Only his eyes make my heart filled with warmth,innocent warmth.Now I feel like the exact way whenever this brown eyed guy looked at me.I wanna know about this guy who can make me feel like that.I wonder who is he??
"

 

 

 

Here I put Jason as one character,secret character.Well,I am really slow worker so pls forgive me in taking many times... :( I really don't know what u guys think about my fanfic.So pls comment me what you think,it is good .Or bad?However see u next time... ^^