Snippet Previews

It All Started On Youtube [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[side note, the girls speak English when doing videos and talking. as for their covers, it's usually in whatever language of the song and with their own mixtures here and there.]

[video mode, so script written]

Yuna & Alix: And that was TVXQ's Before U Go cover in Korean and English mixed! Whoo~ *claps and cheers*
Alix: We hope you enjoyed it! Sorry about not updating as we've been busy with school!
Yuna: School's a drag! *dramatic queen mode* But, doing these covers are a great stress reliever!
Alix: Yes they are, especially when we do them in mix languages! *laughs*
Yuna: Alright! Now, the announcement!
Alix: Wait. What announcement?
Yuna: *gives Alix a judging look* Really Alix?
Alix: Oh, that announcement! *chuckles* Continue Yuna~
Yuna: OK. *clear throats* We usually don't do this, but since we've been getting a lot of requests... *trails off*
Alix: *picks up where Yuna leaves off* Yes, a lot of requests for this particular group! *chuckles* Lots! *makes lots motion with hands in a huge circular motion*
Yuna: We're giving you a sneak peek snippet preview of what our next covers will be!
Alix: Yes, COVERS with an S! *draws an S in the air with finger* It's not just one alright. *holds up one finger*
Yuna: Or two! *does peace sign*
Alix: Not even three! *stick up three fingers*
Yuna: But five songs!! *holds up her left hand with all fingers up and spread wide*
Alix: In mixed languages too! *does the same hand motion* So, now we'll show you!
Yuna: While I'll sing, Alix will dance!
Alix: Ehh?! *look at Yuna* Why do I have to dance, Yuna?
Yuna: Because I danced last time! *mehrong* It's your turn to dance! *pulls Alix to stand up and pushs her at a distance away from the camera to dance*
Alix: Fine. *fixes self and waits for signal while posing with a peace sign*
Yuna: These three songs will be covered by the both of us. So listen to me well, and watch Alix ne-chan dance!
Alix: Wait until next time Yu-chan!
Yuna: *mehrong* Ready?
Alix: Hai! *thumbs up*
Yuna: *begins singing the chorus of MAMA in Korean*
Alix: *dance chorus of MAMA*
Yuna: NEXT ONE! *begins singing the chorus of HISTORY in Chinese*
Alix: *dance chorus of HISTORY*
Yuna: LAST ONE! *begins singing the chorus of Your World (Angel) in English*
Alix: *dance chorus of Your World (Angel)*
Yuna: OK! Those are the three covers that we'll do as a duet~
Alix: *returns to her seat* These next two songs we will do as a solo each!!
Yuna: Ready? This is my solo cover! *begins singing the chorus of What Is Love in KR/CN mix* Like it? It'll be amazing!!
Alix: Hai! Now, this is my solo cover! *begins singing the chorus of Baby Don't Cry in Thai* Sounds familiar? Right! It will be in Thai!
Yuna: Nice! Make sure to put up tra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter