Love At First Sight... Kinda

Love at First Sight...Kinda

THIS ONESHOT IS FOR LoveViaKatina.

Minho woke up again knowing that they had a fan met today.Everytime they had on,at leat a billion girls would ask "Oppa,am i pretty?" and because he didn't want to hurt their feelings,he always said yes without looking.He mentally prepared himself for everything.

Katina wokeup and started prepping herself.She wanted to look good today because her friend asked her to go to a fan meet with them.When she heard it was a fan meet for SHINee,she became excited.she wanted to look good for Minho especially.She was also goingto test him.She already knew what she was going to do.Today when she went to meet them,she'd ask Minho is her thought she was pretty and if he didn't actually look at her and said yes then she'd pretend to cry andsay somethinglike"am i so ugly you don't want to look at me?"She heard a knock at the door and went downstairs.

AT THE FAN MEET

Katina was walking towards the fan meet with her friend.She turned around and her friend disappeared."Where is she!If she just left me,I'm gonna kill her for ditching"Katina said quietly to herself.She walked towards the table where her plan was to begin.

"Hello!" Minho heard another cheery voice but this one didn't sound fan girly at all.He started signing when she asked"Oppa,do you think am pretty?" he just nodded."If i am then why won't you look at me?"she asked

Minho,giving up,looked up at her and was mesmorized by her beauty.

"Well?"she asked.He just kept staring at her.

"Hyungs,can I take a little break?" he asked his hyungs

"Fine but only a LITTLE break got it?Last time you said that at a fan meet,you ditched us and went who knows where!"Onew answered while nodding.

"Thanks!Bye!"he said

Minho grabbed Katina's wrist and pulled her out of the crowd and in to a closet like place.(Like a janitors closet or something)

"What the- umph!'Katina started and was cut off by Minho's lips on her own.

"Does that answer your question?"he asked

Katina getting what he was trying to say answered "I didn't really get that,could you repeat it?"

Minho smiled and the had a makeout session until SHINee same and found them.

"OHMIGOD!!!"Key shouted covering Taemin's eyes.

SORRY IF IT'S SHORT!HAHA!Taemin's poor innocent eyes!Sorry for the super late update!Sorryif it's short and didn'tmeet your expectations!thanks!