Rant on EXO's Sasaeng

Rant

So, I am pissed. Totally. You see I was going through my facebook and twitter and their were some posts about how these saesang, no I wont even call them fans, were ruining EXO's life and their reputation at the same time. After reading all the incidents, I turned into this angry monster who wanted to kick them to god knows where!!
So, about the wedding incident. I don't know if that is true but, seriously guys, seriously??
It's someone's wedding and FYI you weren't invited! And when Baekhyun called you a crazy human you had no right to get angry because well newsflash, that is what you are! 

So, you say Baekhyun ignored you? Honey, if I was in his place, I WOULD HAVE PERSONALLY KICKED YOU OUT. How does that sound, eh? That's enough attention, isnt it??
God, don't you have a brain, or atleast even a heart? Are you human? Open your eyes! Not only are you wasting your life but you are ruining someone's life too. If that isn't enough, there are people who have left the fandom because of you!!  And to those people who have left the fandom because of that, PLEASE HATE THOSE CRAZY PEOPLE INSTEAD OF HATING EXO!!
EXO too has feelings and as much as I would love to break you into thousand pieces right now, I can't. You how much I pray that Tao will whusu you!!!

You are being a crazy, selfish human being who is so so so so idiotic. Yeah, you love them and we do too but please, don't cross that line. You are not their friends, you are not their family! You are a FAN! F.A.N., FAN!!!

I am like, don't you have a life?? What happened to 'Live and Let Live'? God!

You know what, let me tell you something, I know us EXOstans appretiate your love for EXO, and everyone will accept you if you become sane again but if you intend to keep bothering them, then let me say this in your language:
STAY AWAY FROM EXO OPPAS OR PREPARE TO BE WHUSUD BY US.

Because of you not only is EXO having a hard time but DUE TO you the fandom is being called bad. Stop with whatever it is that you are doing or trust me, sooner or later EXO'll disband. Will you be happy then? Watching all they worked so hard for to fall apart just because of your childish antics?

I don't know what it is with you, either you are just crazy or you have something against EXO. EXOstans to Kpoppers to EXO, everyone is fed up with you!  you are being a pain in the a**.!! If you are reading this, STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM EXO IF YOU ARE GOING TO CONTINUE LIKE THIS!!!
 

We adore, admire and love EXO, their dorkiness, their craziness, their talents, their hard work. They are talented, handsome wolf aliens who have weird sleeping habits~ 

Don't take that away! Because of you they might stop enjoying what they do and god forbid, that might lead to whatnot and if that happens, I am going to, ah seriously!

 

You know what, because of you, I don't want to wake up tomorrow and know that there will be no EXO. There willbe no Suho, no Kris, no Kai, no Chen, no Baekhyun, no Chanyeol, no Luhan, no Sehun, no Tao, no Xiumin, no Lay and no D.O. And I know that some of my rants sounded cheesy too, can't help it..