(last) B.A.P story

B.A.P story

[ SCENARIO ]

When B.A.P want to make you their girlfriend..

~You and B.A.P members watching TV at their dorm~

you: *watching televison between yongguk and himchan*

yongguk: *glance at you then smile*

himchan: *saw yongguk glance at you* Yah!! stop stealing glances at her!! she's mine!! you dare to look at her? dont look! I'm more handsome than you.so, she will be mine!! *hug you*

you: O_O

yonguk: *pull you to his embrace* N.O!! It's not gonna be happen!! she will always be in my arm,she only has me! she does'nt care about boy trend,even if many handsome guy comes,it wont work.so,go away!!

Daehyun: *stand up from his seat and take you from yongguk* *smirk* no matter how much you guys hit on her,nothing will change.You know why?? because she is mine!! *hug your waist*

yongguk & himchan: *stand up* N.O!! she's mine!!

you: O_O

youngjae: *stand up from his seat and laugh* I'm warning you all just in case.so,listen carefully. *pull you to his embrace* nobody can look or be with her accept me!! so,stop provoking me or there's going to be trouble!! *serious face*

Yongguk,Himchan & Daehyun: N.O!! She's mine!! *glare at each other*

Jongup: *run towards you and quickly take you from youngjae* she's mine!! dont touch her!! dont you all know what I'm saying? no matter who you are,I cant give her up. bacause she's mine!! my one and only girl!! *serious face*

Yongguk,Himchan,Daehyun & Youngjae: *pissed off* In your dream!! she's mine!!

~they all look at each other and start to fight.You step back and look at them wierdly.You're about to stop them but suddenly,Zelo walk toward you and make you facing him..

You: ahh~ Zelo-ah...please help me to calm them.. *worry face*

Zelo: Jagiya..don't mind them..they are crazy..let them be.. *smile*

You: O_O dont tell me that you..

Zelo: *kiss your right cheek* yes!! I'm fall in love with you too!! you're mine!! *kiss your left and right cheek again and again*

You: O_O ( think-what I suppose to do now??!! ottokhe??!! )

Yongguk,Himchan,Daehyun,Youngjae & Jongup: *look at you and Zelo* Yah!! she's mine!! *look at each other and run toward you*

Yogguk: I'm fall in love with her first,so..She's mine!! *about to take you*

Himchan: No! I'm fall in love with her first!! *grab your wrist*

Daehyun: No!! I found her first..so,she is mine!! *pull your left hand*

Youngjae: *pull you your right hand* No!! I'll saw her 4 second early from you hyung!! so,she is mine!!

Jongup: No!! I'm the first fall in love with her!! before you guys saw her,I'm watching pikacu with her!! *release your hand from daehyun and youngjae then hug you tightly*

Zelo: I already kiss her so, she's mine!! *pull you to his embrace*

you: O_O

~they keep pulling and hug you non-stop.They all want to be your boyfriend.You dont know who will you pick..

You: Ohh~ Omma!! I'd rather bieng single!! T^T

B.A.P : No!! you must pick one of us!! *serious face*

you: Ahh~ andwaeyeo!! Omma!! T~T

~THE END~

so..how is it??  please leave your comment ..