Continuation

After some day

This is the continuation for the previous chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I’m in my room doing my work. I was taking some book then there’s some picture fall. I took it and see it was the picture we all took together, since elementary school and high school. I look at the picture and I see me standing at the end of the line, looking all gloomy and sad. My life from any school isn’t smooth at all.

~~

12 April 2007

I heard the bird chirping and I realize it was already morning. I look to my side and see pani.

“Good morning…” she said, I smile at her. She then sit down, I take her clothes and give it to her.

“Thank you” she wear the clothes and stands up. “I’ll be cooking you breakfast…” I nodded at her.

I punch the bed and buried my face at the pillow, what are you doing Jung daehyun…that girl was a nice girl and she even help mom but what did I do I took advantage of her, I don’t even accept her love.

I went outside and see pani cooking. I waited for her to serve the food and when she did, it was rather quiet eating breakfast together. After we done eating, she stand up.

“Where are you going?” I grab her arm.

“Home…” she look at me with a weird expression.

I hug her and speak, “stay here…so you won’t live alone again and pay the rent…just stay here, you even can help mom, I’m sure mom would be fine.”

“I would really love to have you here” my mom said from behind, I look at her and then at pani again.

“Really?” she asks again, we both nodded.

“Thank you…thank you” she thanks us both many times.

~~

I was entering her room and see her unpack her clothes.

“Am I disturbing you?”

She shook her head. “I was about to finish.”

“Pani…I’m sorry about yesterday night” I said.

“It’s okay…I’m glad it was you” she said and smile.

“It’s getting late you should sleep” I approach her and kiss her forehead. “Goodnight.”

She nodded at me. “Goodnight” as she said that, I walk outside and go to my room.

 

24 October 2009

We both had holiday and now I still don’t know what our relationship is. Is it just friend or beyond that, pani still living with us, she really like taking care of my mom.

“Dae…lets go and find something to eat” I nodded at her and started walking.

 

26 June 2010

I heard my phone ring, I answer the phone.

“Dae, come to the hospital now, your mom don’t have much time.” My eyes widen as I hear she said. I immediately drive to the hospital.

~~

As I went in the room, I see my mom lying there hopeless. I grasp her hand that is so cold. Pani was behind me crying.

“Daehyun…listen close…I always love you, doesn’t mean I’m leaving you now, I don’t love you, I will always…that’s what the job of a mother.” Then my mother start to cough, all I could do was just listen and let my tears flow. Then she start to speak again. “I was already satisfied that I can live my life this far seeing, you achieve something so high.”

Then she pulls me toward her and she speaks in a soft voice. “Now it’s your time to take care of pani, she is a nice girl.” Then she called pani…

“You are like my own daughter and thank you for taking care both of us…mom is feeling sleepy now”

“No..!! Don’t sleep yet…I had something to tell” I said to her.

“Say it now please…”she said.

“Thank you for being the best mother ever…we both love you”

She smiled and closed her eyes. That it’s…she is gone forever now. I kissed her cheek and hug her.

~~

Pani POV

I see daehyun standing near the fence looking at the river. I approach him and see him smiling; I know that deep inside he is hurt.

“Isn’t it the best that everyone had to leave…” he said and tears flow down his cheek.

“Why won’t I have that happiness? Why won’t people want to be with me?” he shouted.

“You know your mom had to leave right…” he looks at me. “Haven’t you realize that I always be beside you?” I said.

He then hugs me. “Don’t leave me…please…stay with me. I’m sorry that I haven’t tell you this, thank you and I love you.” I let go of the hug and look at him, wiping his tears.

“You know, I’ve been waiting for you to say it.” I smile and I hug him again.

 

Daehyun POV

~~

28 June 2011

“Happy birthday…” my girl come hugging me from behind.

“Thank you” I turn around and kiss her lips.

I now have realize that over the years, pani have been a great company to me, now I don’t have to live with finding another person to be beside me because I already got somebody perfect, it’s her…Lee Pani.

“Dae oppa…what are you thinking?” she ask me.

“Nothing…” I said.

~~

30 august 2011

“Pani…” she turns around to look at me.

Today was the day…the day to make her happy.

I kneel down in front of her and show her the ring.

“Will you marry me?”

She covers with both of her hands. I see her tears flow down and nodded many time. I stand up and put the ring on her and kiss her.

 

6 November 2013

My time has ended…my depressing moments has ended replacing with the happiness I have now. Don’t try to chase the sadness, stop looking at the past. You will never move on. If people hate you let them hate you, you cannot please them to love you, you live to please yourself not others.

Here am I now, living with my wife far away from the city. I sit and look through the book and smile.

“Hey…” my wife hugs me from behind and kisses my cheek. “What are you doing?”

“Just remembering those memories that lead to this happiness I got now.”

She smile and speak. “Come on dinner is ready…” I nodded at her and stand up; I wrap my arm around her waist and lead her to the dining room.

 

This you called the circle of life…

AFTER SOME DAY…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The story has come to end....i hope you enjoy reading the story.

Do comment and subscribe~