Troublemaker.

Learning How To Fly

Exo had a brief break from practice and most of them were sprawled out on the floor while talking to each other. They quickly scrambled up on their feet when the dance instructor walked back in. 

 

"I thought our break time wasn't over yet." Suho said for all of them. 

"It's not. I just need to speak to Lay for a moment."

 

Lay was clearly very surprised and stepped forward to talk with their dance instructor in the different corner of the room away from the other members. "I've been told for the concerts in December they want you to do a dance with Luna. You two will be dancing to Troublemaker's newest song; Now." 

He nodded to show he understood what just had been said to him. "Are we… going to practice together soon? I mean Luna sundae and me?" He was trying to hide his excitement. He always thought she was a good dancer and she was one of the people that learned something pretty quickly so that was definitely nice. "Tomorrow will be the first." 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The next morning Yixing arrived at the SM building closely followed by s who were suppose to have a day off. He wasn't sure why they insisted on coming with him to watch, but reasoning with them had no use so eventually he just gave up and agreed them coming along. He kinda hoped the dance instructor would tell them to leave. When they walked inside they all settled against the wall so they had a good view of everything. To Yixing's dismay the dance instructor didn't tell s to leave. 

 

Sunyoung quickly ran up to the dance room where she would be practicing with Yixing. She was excited really. She liked the Troublemaker songs and always secretly hoped she could do one of their dances on a special show and now she finally had the chance. Yixing was a good pick too. He was such a great dancer and she was sure he would dance his parts perfectly. She was a bit nervous if she could capture the iness that her Hyuna unnie always showed in her performances. When she ran into the room she came to a halt when she saw all of the Exo members sitting there. What were they all doing there? Were they going to take turns? She thought she would only be dancing with Yixing, but she managed to give them a wave.

 

"Now that we're all here. Lay… Luna… please get into your positions. There will be some dancers in the real performance to accompany you two, but for the practice we will do it with the two of you for the first few times."

 

She gave Yixing a bright smile and pumped her fist at him. "Yixing oppa.. Fighting!" He nodded and gave her a warm smile, which if she was going to be honest could make her melt right there on her spot, but she needed to concentrate on the dance so there was no time for any other thoughts. The music started and they began their routine of steps the dance instructor had showed them. She had to keep herself from having any other thoughts which was really hard with him being so close. She held in her breath when he leaned over her from behind when they are supposed to kiss. She could feel his breath on her face and their lips almost touch which made her blush. 

It didn't help much with the other Exo members letting out a whoaaaa or wooooo when it was her part to dance or at every y move she made together with Yixing to make her blush go away and she couldn't help but smile. It didn'tt go unnoticed by Yixing whom was closest to her and he felt a pang of jealousy in his chest when he saw her smile because of the other members. They even made her blush! 

 

After some intense hours of non-stop dancing it was time for them to head home. Tomorrow will be a next day of practice and the dance instructor told them to get some rest. 

 

"I'll be leaving first!" Sunyoung said while she waved and bowed at all of them. "See you tomorrow!" She smiled before making her way out of the room. 

 

"Sunyoung is really y. Did you see the way she moved?" Baekhyun started while the others started to nod.

"Her waves are no joke! Taemin wasn't joking when he said she is the best at it." Jongin added in.

"I'm really jealous. I want to dance with her too!" Jongdae said with a nod.

 

"Maybe you would if you dance better." Yixing half shouted. Clearly he lost his temper at all of them gushing over Sunyoung. The girl he liked. And he was scared she might like one of them instead of him. 

 

"Relax hung." Tao managed to get out his eyes still big from surprise and shock at his normally calm and gentle hyung's outburst.

 

They all made their way to the car. Most of the ride it stayed quiet. He felt sorry for bursting out like that and Jongdae didn't deserve to get shouted at nor what he said to him was fair. He would make it up to him once in the dorm and talk it out with him so there wouldn't be any hard feelings between them. After a while of silence finally someone dared to speak up again.

 

"Do you like Sunyoung noona, hyung? Sehun asked. His voice was filled with curiosity.

"If you like her just ask her out." Kris added.

 

The way he stuttered and stumbled over his words when he tried to pretest and deny this was enough evidence for the other guys that it was true.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Days of practice had passed and the other guys stayed away to give Yixing a chance to get to be alone with Sunyoung and in the hopes he found the courage to ask her out or make a move. Anything really. Every time he came back to the dorm he seemed to have not gotten any step closer.

 

"There's a kiss scene in there, right?" Luhan asked after another day of practice and nothing really happening. Meaning he was ready to confess to her, but chickened out at the last minute.

"Yes…" He wasn't sure where he was going with this, but at this point he could use any advice.

"Well, why don't you ask her to practice it with you? Then you can see her reaction and you'll know if you should confess yes or no!" 

 

This seemed like a very good idea so he grabbed his cellphone and typed up a quick message to Sunyoung. He hesitated slightly before sending, but if he wasn't going to act on his feelings for her any time soon he was going to loose his mind.

 

From: Yixing 

To: Sunyoung

 

"I hope I'm not bothering you, but I was wondering if you would mind to practice the real kiss and maybe give me some tips on how to do it since you have more acting experience?"

 

 

Sunyoung was relaxing at home. Due to conflicting schedules she wasn't able to practice with Yixing today which was pretty disappointing to her. She liked their daily meet up even if it was for practice. He was always looking so y in his tank top so she could see his arm muscles and when his tank top was tight enough she could even see his abs. And when he got sweaty it was actually even more y and she just wanted to kiss him right then and there. She snapped out of her thoughts when she heard her phone softly buzz and picked it up. She was pleasantly surprised to see it was a message from him. He was always so thoughtful she thought to herself when she read the message and quickly send one back to him.

 

From: Sunyoung

To: Yixing

 

"You're not bothering me at all. Would you like to meet up at the SM building?"

 

He was more than happy with how fast she replied him and that she suggested to meet up right away. Once he replied to her he would leave the dorm now to meet her he hurried out the door to get to the SM building as fast as he could.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sunyoung walked into the still empty dance room she was gong to meet up with Yixing. She was both nervous and anticipating to practice the kiss with him today. She stretched her body when he walked in and she quickly bowed with a smile. 

 

"Hey Yixing oppa~" She greeted him while her smile grew even wider.

Her smile was so beautiful he always thought. He could look at it for hours. "Hey Sunyoung. I'm glad you could come. I didn't want to keep you from resting or anything…" 

She waved a hand in front of her as to say it was all good. "Should we start with the practice? Oh and about the kiss.." She thought for a moment. "Just press your lips against mine, oppa." She grinned slightly while getting into position to start the dance.

 

He tried not to think too much about the kiss approaching and concentrate on doing his parts right, but with the moment approaching of him having to kiss her made him nervous. He was so close to her and he could feel how she moved against him which made it  hard to contain himself. The moment was almost there and their faces crept closer and closer to each other. It is now or never he told himself and pressed his lips against hers gently. He wanted to stay like this as long as possible the music now merely on the background. 

 

When they pulled away he apologized for not continuing the dance and she could only smile a blush on her cheeks still evident.

 

"It's okay, oppa. I…. liked it." She said while looking at the ground.

"You.. Really?" Somehow it surprised him what she said, but it also made him happy. He watched her nod and the way she blushed. So the first time they danced she didn't blush because of the others after all, but because of them being close? He moved closer to her now. "Are you blushing because of me?" 

It was adorable the way she tried to hide by placing her hands over her cheeks and he grinned while moving closer to her and took her hands into his instead. "Sunyoung, I have a confession to make. I really like you."

The confession only made her blush even more if that was even possible. She was surprised he confessed to her. She never noticed anything of him liking her.She smiled when she finally looked up to meet his warm brown eyes. "I like you too." 

 

This time she leaned in to press her lips against his to kiss him. She could be courageous and take the first step too and she wanted to for some time now and now she could as much as she wanted to.

 

"Want to go out for coffee?" He asked after a few more kisses and she nodded happily.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N Lay/Luna is up! Thanks to ParkMiyoung for giving me this idea with her requests! ^_^ I hope you will all enjoy it. Next will be Kai/Luna. Also might had an idea for a Chanyeol/Luna, but I'm still playing with it. Also other pairings other than Exo are more than welcome too.