Finding Lee-erm... Cho Sungmin

The Gangster and His Demanding Lover

****

A man with a black suit was mirroring himself. He was in a bathroom, inside his room. He smiled few times. “I’m so handsome” he murmured. He took another glance at the mirror then decided to go out. After he walked out from his room he was welcomed by some men with black suit.
“sir, we are ready to go” one of his men said as the others bowed to him.
“let’s go” that man said as he put on his shades and went inside a luxury car.

“ go to Sungmin’s place first” the man said when he was in the car.
“yes, sir” the driver said as the started to drive, followed by some cars to guard their boss.

****

He went outside the car and removed his shades. He walked in to a beauty salon as his eyes started to look around the salon.
“oh! Welcome Mr. Cho. Mrs. Cho is on the spa room” a woman greeted him as she bowed. Mr. Cho –that guy- took a glance of that woman and let a small sigh that almost unseen.
“tell her that I want her to be at home at 9 this evening” Mr. Cho said as he walked outside.
 

“oh! Kyuhyunnie! Kyunnie!”  a voice made him turned back inside. He was welcomed by a cute woman who bumped him with a hug. “Kyunnie, look at my new hair style! I dyed it purple. Mommy said that purple is cute” that woman said as she let go of him.
“yes, wow. My Minnie looks so cute” Mr. Cho said as he pinched her cheek.
“look! I got my nails done with purple flowers! So cute, right?” said the woman as she showed him her nails.
“yes. It’s so cute” Mr. Cho gave another compliment.
“kekeke.. Kyunnie, let’s go to Lotte World today! You’ve promised me!” that woman in front of Mr. Cho said as she pulled his shirt.
“I’m sorry we can’t go there today, Minnie. I’ve got something to do today” Mr. Cho said as he tried to give his best disappointed look.
“Kyunnie, don’t you love me?” but then the woman gave him her sad face.
“eh.. it’s not like that Sungmin. Of course I do love you. So much” Mr. Cho said as he her hair.
“I know it! You’ve found another woman, right? The cuter one.. the prettier one.. and you want a div-..”
“Sungmin!” Mr. Cho almost screamed if he didn’t see the scared face of the woman in front of him he must had already scream.
“Kyunnniiiiiieeeeee” the woman in front of him started to cry.
“sshh..” Mr. Cho said as he hugged the woman.
“mianhaeyo, Kyunnie. I didn’t mean to make you angry” Sungmin –the woman- said as she wiped her own tears. “I was just…” Sungmin wanted to say something more but she stopped because Mr. Cho had already gave her a unreadable look.
“okay” Sungmin finally said.
“oh Sungmin. Please don’t be sad. I can cancel my meeting” Kyuhyun or Mr. Cho finally said.
“really? Oh.. My God! Kyunnie! You are the best!” Sungmin said as she hugged Kyuhyun again then she jumped all around the salon.

Kyuhyun smiled. A pure smile. He was also happy. Because he would give everything for her. Cho Kyuhyun would do everything for Lee—um… I man. Cho Sungmin.

****

“YEAY LOTTE WORLD!!!!” Sungmin screamed and started to jump when they had entered the Lotte World while Kyuhyun and his men were following her.
“make sure everyone keep their eyes on Sungmin. If you find something strange finish them” Kyuhyun said to the leader of his bodyguards as he fastened his steps to catch Sungmin.

“yes, sir.” The leader answered as he bowed.
“everyone move. Check this place and report it to me” the leader guarded his friends.

****

“here” Kyuhyun said as he gave an ice cream to Sungmin who was busy eating cotton candy.
“eum.. gomawo Kyunnie” Sungmin said as he let Kyunnie-oops.. Kyuhyun sat down beside her.
“what do you want to do after this?” Kyuhyun asked.
“”eum.. what to do? Kyunnie can’t even play anything. Kyunnie even puked after we rode the rollercoaster” Sungmin pouted.
Kyuhyun hissed. Kyuhyun was the boss of the most scared gangster in Seoul and just now Lee-oops.. Cho Sungmin, his wife, beside him just made his pride crashed down to the hell.
“Sungmin, I’m not in to those kind of… things” Kyuhyun said as he awkwardly smiled.
“Arayo. I’m your wife after all. I know your weakness” Sungmin said as she tried to look scary but it was so cute for Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun smiled. How could he not love this girl? Kyuhyun patted her head.
“Yosh! For my beloved my wife, Cho Sungmin, I will ride anything in this… place” Kyuhyun said as he stood up.
“kekeke… Kyunnie you’re the best!” Sungmin said as she ran away to play another ride leaving Kyuhyun, behind her, sighed.

****

Sungmin held Kyuhyun’s happily. Her face was so bright and it’s same to Kyuhyun even his bodyguards. 
“now, we are going home okay?” Kyuhyun asked before they get inside the car.
“eung. I’m so sleepy Kyunnie” Sungmin said as she pouted.
“sure princess. Let’s go home” Kyuhyun smiled as he pinched her cheek. Sungmin only replied him with a cute smile.

After that they stayed quiet for a while. Sungmin was busy
“eum.. Kyunnie... can we go to mommy’s house tomorrow morning?” Sungmin suddenly asked with her sleepy eyes. Kyuhyun gulped. Just now Cho Siwon –his business- partner had sent him a warning text that if tomorrow’s meeting would be canceled again he would definitely cancel the business between them and Choi Siwon had a pretty good power in Japan. If this business success he might be able to expand his region. But he also didn’t want to make Sungmin sad.
“yes. Tomorrow morning? Sure” Kyuhyun faked a smile as he patted Sungmin’s eyes.
“ne.. now I want to sleep” Sungmin murmured while Kyuhyun was letting a small sigh.
 

****

Kyuhyun started to open his eyes. He blinked few times to get his soul back. He even shook his head few times also. He looked at Sungmin who was still sleeping beside him and smiled. “good morning my lady. I’m so sorry that I need to leave you eat your breakfast alone this morning, because Choi Siwon is going to kill me if I cancel today’s meeting” Kyuhyun whispered then he kissed her forehead.

Kyuhyun stretched his body as he took his pink towel and... what? Yes you read it right. It’s pink towel. Cho Sungmin was the one who designed their room so it’s full of pink and bunnies.  

He took at quick bath then he took another glance of his wife then smiled.

“see you later Sungmin” Kyuhyun smiled.

****

Kyuhyun drank his brandy once again as he smiled widely, a professional smile of Cho Kyuhyun. In front of his there was a man with a blur shirt smiled to him. They were in a private room of a bar.  They just talked about their business and it seemed went well since they both smiled.
“so, it’s a deal?” Siwon once again asked.
“Yes Siwon-sshi” Kyuhyun smiled again and drank his brandy.

****

Kyuhyun went out the bar with a smile. Well, Choi Siwon had agreed to be his partner. Kyuhyun’s smile disappeared when he saw the leader of his bodyguards was standing in front of his car with a frowned face.
“What?” Kyuhyun asked as he set his cold face.
“sir, I’m really sorry to say this but…” the leader of the bodyguard didn’t continue but bowed his face. He looked so worried.
“tell me before I lose my patient” Kyuhyun let his cold voice that made all of his bodyguards bowed their face.
“sir… Mrs. Cho i-s mi-ssin-g” the leader said stuttered. Kyuhyun didn’t reply but raised his eyebrows. “what do you mean by missing?” he asked. Even the most stupid person in this world knew that he was so angry. The leader of his bodyguard was bowing his head.
“answer me, idiot” Kyuhyun gritted his teeth.
“we don’t know sir. A maid just reported us. She said that she couldn’t find Mrs. Cho in the major room” the leader of his bodyguard was trying to explain even though he was so scared.
 “find her or I’ll kill you all. All off you” Kyuhyun said as he grabbed the car keys and drove his car by his own.

Cho Sungmin is his life and now she’s missing. He swore he could do anything to find her.

****

Kyuhyun drove his car at the crazy speed. He had gone to Lotte World, the park that Sungmin loves, the rabbit shop, the beauty salon and all places that Sungmin loves to go but, he couldn’t find her.

“hello? Eomonim?” Kyuhyun just called his mother in law. Sungmin wanted to go to her mother’s house right?
“oh.. Kyuhyun-ah. What’s wrong?”
“erm… Sungmin and I will visit you tomorrow” Kyuhyun said. He was just testing the truth because he didn’t know why but he felt that Sungmin’s not at his mother’s house now.
“oh! That’s great Kyuhyun! I’ve been missing both of you” as his mother in law said that he closed his eyes for a second in frustration. So that’s true she’s not at her mother’s house.
“ne eomonim. We’ll be there tomorrow.”
“yes. I’ll cook for you”

Kyuhyun ended the call. He sighed.
“oh… where are you Cho Sungmin?”

***

Sungmin was happily eating an ice cream. She shook her legs happily.
“gomawoyo ahjusshi” Sungmin murmured to a guy beside him. The guy just nodded and smiled.
“your name is Sungmin?” that guy asked.
“eung. Sungmin. Cho….no no no… Lee. Lee Sungmin. I am Lee Sungmin” Sungmin said as she nodded. She wouldn’t say that she had married. Sungmin ran away to make Kyuhyun regret leaving her alone. She didn’t want to run at first, she was just trying to go to Busan by herself but she was lost and found this kind –in Sungmin’s opinion- ahjusshi.
“okay Lee Sungmin. Now why are you here? In the edge of Seoul? You looks like a kid with rich parents” that guy asked again.
“I’m running away” Sungmin answered happily.
“eh?” the ahjusshi was a bit shocked.
“ne, I am running away. Eung.. ahjusshi! Majayo! Where is your house? I am sleepy and want to sleep” Sungmin pouted. 
“you want to go to my house? Are you sure? You’ll be shocked. I’m not a good man” the ahjusshi said.
“well. I’m also not a good person so that’s okay” Sungmin said as she stood up and smiled.

“come on ahjusshi!!!” Sungmin whined when he saw the ahjusshi was still sitting in the bench.

****

Kyuhyun leaned his forehead to the table. Sungmin had been missing for almost one day and he had done everything to find her. He even almost kill one of his bodyguard because of his bad mood. He hissed and once again sighed.

What if Sungmin got an accident?

What if Sungmin got lost? Oh she must be crying now.

What if no one wanted to save her?

But... the worst what if she got kidnapped?

What if she got ?

 What if she got KILLED?

Kyuhyun hit the table after his last thought came out.

“Find her!!!!!”  He screamed again and flipped the table. He would be the scariest person in this world if it’s about Lee-oops…  Cho Sungmin.

****

“ahjusshi! This is a nice room!!!” Sungmin jumped on a pink bed. The ahjusshi was just smiling at her.
“How could ahjusshi have this kind of pink room? Is this your girlfriend’s room?” Sungmin asked as her eyes widened cutely.
“ah.. no . this was my sister’s room” the ahjusshi said.
“woah. Does she love bunnies?” Sungmin asked as she showed the ahjusshi a bunny doll.
“yes.. you can say that” the ahjusshi smiled.
“daebak! But where is her now?” Sungmin pouted even more. The ahjusshi smiled before answering.
“she has died” the ahjusshi seemed a bit sad.
“oh.. I’m sorry. Then you can make me your sister! I also love bunnies and pink!” Sungmin said with her puppy eyes.
“why should I?” the ahjusshi pretended to think.
“erm.. because I don’t want to go back home” Sungmin said sadly.
“hey hey cheer up. Don’t you want to sleep?”
“oh.. I almost forget! Eh but.. ahjusshi I need a glass of milk if I want to sleep” Sungmin once again gave him her puppy eyes. 
“okay. Just wait here” the ahjusshi smiled brightly. Sungmin really is a moody person.

****

Kyuhyun had called everyone. He had called his business friends, his bodyguard had looked up lo almost every place in Korea. They even tried to look up the airport in case Sungmin ran away abroad.

“oh.. Sungmin” Kyuhyun said as he sighed.

****

The ahjusshi came with a glass of milk but then he smiled when he saw Sungmin had already fallen asleep. He slowly went near her and put the pink on the table.
“she is so cute” the ahjusshi said as he her hair.

“sir.. excuse me” the ahjusshi turned around when someone called him.
“sir we have found the agashi’s identity. She is… “
“she is?” the ahjusshi seemed a bit anxious to know.
“she is Cho Sungmin, Cho Kyuhyun’s wife”
“what?” the ahjusshi seemed very shocked.

****

Kyuhyun was almost crazy. He wouldn’t forgive himself if something bad happen to Sungmin. He was busy thinking where Sungmin could be now when one of his bodyguards came in.
“excuse me, sir.  There is a phone call from Mr. Choi” the bodyguard said.
“ Choi? Choi Siwon?” Kyuhyun asked with a confused look. What is this about again? It was a deal right? Kyuhyun sighed. He really didn’t want to think about anything but Sungmin now but, for the matter of politeness he answered it.
“oh hi Choi” Kyuhyun lazily said.
“what’s the matter Cho? You sounds bad” the later replied.
“just go straight to the point Choi. I’m not in the mood” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.
“she is here” Siwon said as Kyuhyun’s eyes widened.
“she?”
“the one that you’re currently looking at”
“where?” Kyuhyun asked seriously with his cold voice.
“wow. So it really is? You have a wife already? I told that you’re single” Siwon answer as he laughed.
“where?” Kyuhyun repeated his question coldly.
“relax dude. She is sleeping like a baby now. In my house.”  Siwon replied.
“text me your address” Kyuhyun said as he ended the call and grabbed his keys.

****

Kyuhyun sighed as he saw Sungmin was sleeping. He slowly went near her and her forehead with Siwon –the ahjusshi- was watching him near the door.
“thanks” Kyuhyun said without looking at Siwon.
“wow. I don’t know that Cho Kyuhyun can say such a thanks” Siwon joked.
“shut up” Kyuhyun scoffed.
“relax bro. she is okay” Siwon added.
“yeah I see” Kyuhyun said as his eyes kept glued to Sungmin’s face.
“I’ll bring her home” Kyuhyun said as he carried Sungmin, bridal style.
“yeah. Sure” Siwon said with a smile.

Kyuhyun had walked few steps from Siwon but then he stopped and said “she is mine, so don’t you dare to plan anything about her. Don’t you dare to touch her”

Then Kyuhyun walked again leaving Siwon laughed.

****

Sungmin rubbed her eyes. “eung..” she murmured. She looked around. She is in a pink room with bunnies but.. wait. This room is familiar. She wasn’t at this room. Sungmin tilted her head cutely.
“where am I?” she asked herself.
she once again looked around until she looked at a very big bunny doll in the corner of the room, which it was from Kyuhyun, she realized.
“I am….. home?” Sungmin once again asked herself.

“good morning, Princess” a voice greeted her. She saw Kyuhyun near the door with his favorite black suit. Sungmin pouted. She’s still angry of him.

“uh.. I don’t know you” Sungmin pouted as she threw a pillow to him. It’s not Kyuhyun if he couldn’t catch it. Kyuhyun caught the pillow easily that made Sungmin pouted even more.
“hey..” Kyuhyun said as he sat beside her on the bed. Sungmin started to look anywhere but Kyuhyun.
“hey” Kyuhyun whispered her as he held her face. Sungmin was not that stupid. She closed her eyes so that she won’t be able to see him.
“no.. look at me, Sungmin” Kyuhyun said.
“I hate Kyunnie! Kyunnie lied to me!” Sungmin pouted. Kyuhyun swore for the name of bunnies that he hates Sungmin’s sad face so much.
“I’m so sorry” Kyuhyun said as he hugged her.
“I didn’t want to make you disappointed” Kyuhyun added. Sungmin was remained in silent but Kyuhyun knew that she was crying.
“Please don’t cry Sungmin. Your happiness is my life” Kyuhyun said as he held her face again. 
“I’m so sorry, okay? I promise I won’t do that anymore” Kyuhyun said. Sungmin didn’t stop. She cried even harder.
“Kyunnie… “ Sungmin sobbed.
“it’s Choi Siwon. The one who bought you ice cream. I was having a meeting with him”
“ahjusshi?” magically Sungmin stopped crying and looked at Kyuhyun intensely.
“yeah.. ahjusshi. Siwon ahjusshi” Kyuhyun said. He was not sure but after this he would laugh in front of Siwon’s face. Siwon ahjusshi? Huh?

“ahjusshi is a good person” Sungmin said.
“Sungmin.. forgive Kyunnie please?” Kyuhyun let his puppy eyes which so rare to be seen.
“hahahahahah. I like when Kyunnie does that!!” Sungmin said as she laughed happily. Siwon was right. This girl is a moody person.
“really?” Kyuhyun asked in disbelief.
“yes” Sungmin answered as she nodded.
“and.. please don’t run away like that I almost kill myself you know” Kyuhyun added.
“hehehehe I was lost. I was so angry that I wanted to go to mommy’s house alone but I was lost.. then I met Siwon ahjusshi.”

“okay no need to tell me the detail” Kyuhyun nodded awkwardly.
“okay.. now!!!let’s go to Lotte World! Kyunnie needs to be punished” Sungmin smirked as she went in the bathroom.
“what? Rollercoaster?” Kyuhyun guessed in horror.
“yes!” Sungmin laughed.
“oh.. no” Kyuhyun answered as his face turned dark.

But, well. Cho Kyuhyun would do anything for Lee-erm… Cho Sungmin, right?

 

****

 

END

 

a/n:sorry for my gramatical errors and..

UN-BETAED.

 

XD