December

December 28

he ran past her table when he suddenly came to an abrupt stop, backing up a little, he stood in front of her table.
"WOW! you're really good!" he looked at the delicate drawing on her notebook and she blushed.
"Yah! guys! you gotta s-"  "no!no!no! don't call them!" she interrupted him.
he glared at her, a little surprised from her reaction "wae?wae?" he asked and crossed his arms, still glaring at the poor girl.
"it's just that it's not something i wish to let people know about..." she muttered and lowered her head, covering the notebook with her hands.
"but you're really good!" he urged for a better answer, "it's just a hobby nothing more, so..." she said and pulled the notebook closer to her, her hands still covering the drawing.
he sighed and nodded, "I'll tell you what...let's make a deal! since i already saw one, why won't you tell me every time you finish another one? it would be absolutely a waste if not even one person sees what you do with your talent! right~?" he smiled at her and she frowned.
"i sincerely promise that i won't tell anyone!" he raised his pinky finger and she sighed, wrapping her own finger with it and 'sealing' the deal.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

he gazed softly at the pictures on his laptops screen and sipped from a can of canned coffee
then sighed, except for some noises from the master bedroom the house was silent and cold.
he wondered how long he's been sitting there and looked at the clock, an hour maybe two?
he sighed again and looked back at the screen.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

she turned and looked around the room and then looked back down in her notebook while pushing to the side, with her hand another notebook, he chuckled the sign.
he took the notebook she pushed aside and sat down in his sit, flipping through the drawings to the last one she drew, he frowned as he looked at the recently drawn photo and then looked back up at her.
'what's wrong?' she spelled and he looked back down at the drawing frowning again and then back up to her, 'is it not good?' she continued and he shook his head, he pulled out a pencil and turned the page, opening a new one, and wrote his comment about the drawing.
he put it back down on her table and then walked back to his friends.
she flipped through the pages, passing the recently drawn one; a drawing of one of the guys in class.
'next time...draw me.'
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

he got up and threw the can into the trash, he paused in front of the calendar hung on the fridge and pouted as he tapped on todays date circled in red.
"get ready, we'll be late" she walked out of the room and he turned around and smiled faintly at her, "i don't think i should go" he said and she frowned, "cut your and just get ready."
she walked back into the room and examined herself in the mirror, she only needed to put a little make up to look a little more alive and that's it, she straightened the folds in her dress and pulled out her make up bag.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

he pulled out his phone and typed in; "when will you draw me?" then sent it to her.
she blushed and looked down at her bag, he peeked at her to see what she was doing, she pulled out a new notebook, one that he hasn't seen before and laid it on the edge of the table.
he got up and took it, doing the same routine, he sat back down in his sit and flipped through the pages, his eyes widen with each drawing he passes.
his head shot up at her and she turned around, her cheeks flushed red.
he looked back at the notebook full of drawings of himself, what the hell does this mean!?
"we need to talk." he said after he laid the notebook in front of her, then walked out, she followed.
"what does it mean??" he asked curious about her answer.
she hesitated and glanced up at him, "i-i like y-you" she said and avoided his gaze.
"wha..t-that's..." he didn't quite know what he wanted to say as he couldn't even form a sentence in his head.
"it's okay! I'm okay! you don't have to explain yourself, i understand!" she immediately said, getting the wrong idea.
"wha-"  "I'm serious! it's fine! com'on! we can't be late for class..." she said and ran past him, leaving him as confused and shocked as ever.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"i thought i told you to get dressed" her voice threatened as she shut the laptops screen closed, he sighed and got up walking up to his room.
"wear a suit, we can't have you looking all sloppy..." she said and he took out a black suit with a sigh, that's all he seemed to do lately, sigh.
"she's your friend, i don't understand why you wouldn't want to go..." she frowned and once again he sighed, "mom..." he said, annoyed by her constant nagging.
"okay! i give up! I've had enough of this teenagers crap, just hurry up we can't be late..." she put her hands up in defense and walked away.
his gaze wandered to the notebook laying under a pile of books in his cabinet, he pulled it out slowly, making sure he wouldn't cause that whole structure to fall down.
he brushed his hand on the black cover, dusting it off and sighed again then threw it into the trash.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"dude! did ____ confess to you!?" one of his friends asked, he frowned, ignoring the question, it got out so quickly!?
"what!? no way! you said no right!?" another friend asked him, he ignored the question again, trying to calm the rage that was building up.
"he did..." another friend said calmly, taking a bite from his launch, "i didn't...she just assumed i did" he ignored the answer his friend gave and answered on his own, clearing the misunderstanding.
silent fell on the trio of friends and he looked at them, they picked up what he was trying to say, "then..." they started, "you better clear that misunderstanding..." he scoffed, you think i didn't tr-  "she's being bullied."
his whole line of thinking crashed down as the words sank in, he rushed out of the room, only to bump into two girls who luckily, for him, have the same classes as her.
he asked them if they saw her, gaining uncertain glances, "she's in the art room...she didn't seem that well though..." one of them answered and he bowed to her then left.
he stood in front of the art rooms door, huffing, he pulled down the knob locked he tried again, maybe it's just stuck locked.
he ran to the janitor and asked him to open the door, the janitor frowned but complied to the request, he bowed his head to him and turned around when his smile was wiped off, he could hear the noise in the background but he couldn't see anything else.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

he walked up to the little wooden stage built for occasions like these, he cleared his throat as he preperd to say the speech he was asked to write by the family.
"last week,on December 28 my friend and the girl i love took her own life..."



_________________________________________________________________________________

goddamnit! i wrote it once but it didn't save so i had to write it again ><
hope you liked it guys~ :DD