Love At First, Game? [One Shot]

Love At First, Game? [One Shot]

So I had heard that this music group from Seoul was coming to my school for some reason. But why, and what group? That's all I know. My school didn't tell me any other info, which made me mad.

It was the summer and I had just graduated my used-to-be high school. I had gotten an invite to come to the school for a "day filled with tons of fun!" how much more corny can that get? As much as I didn't want to go back to school since I did graduate from there less than two months ago I said to myself "the hell with it. It can't hurt me that much. And what if it is fun." So I got myself up out of my bed that felt like a cloud, so light, soft and cozy and got dressed.
*     *     *
I had arrived at the school. What ever was taking place was happening in the gym, so I headed there. There was no body here. I thought that my whole graduating class would be here, because I thought is was something that the whole class would be participating in but, it's not. That's when I started to look around and really ask myself what the hell was going on. Some girls who I couldn't stand were starting to come in the gym. Oh this is just fantastic. The thoughts in my head were coming non-stop. Once the other six girls came in I started to see a few of my friends. They ran to me and we all rejoiced from not having to see each other since school ended.


"Hey. Do you know why we're here?" I asked my tall, long legged, super skinny friend. Gosh I wish I looked like her.
"Uhm...not...not really." she answered.
"Yeah the invitation didn't say anything about why we are here." My other friend said. She had a smooth skinny, cute, adorable face, with a gorgeous smile. Again I wish I looked like her as well.
Just take both of their features that I like and put them onto my body. Then I would be happy.

Some teachers started arriving and they told us to sit down in the chairs that were on the opposite side of the gym, facing the wall.
"What!? The wall? Why, are we being punished?!" My tall and skinny friend had said.
"No your not. Just do as we say."
All the girls that were here sat down. Looking at the wall in front of them.
"What's going on? Why are we doing this?" My pretty faced friend asked.
"I-I...don't know." I answered back.
The next thing we know we are handed roses to hold above our heads.
"Okay, now what are these for?" One of the snotty girls had said.
"Shut up and do as we say." A teacher had said back to her. See even the teachers don't like those girls. I laughed at the snotty girls reaction.

We were sitting there for a few minutes before we heard lots of "annyeong" "annyeonghaesyo"
"Don't turn around. Just...stay the way you are." The teacher watching us ran to the noise. I so badly wanted to look around but I refused myself from doing so.

As the teachers came closer we heard male voices. Some really low ones and some high ones. What the actual is happening?

"Okay, boys please stand a few feet behind the girls." The boys did as one of the teachers said. "I will now go on and explain a few things about each girl. Please listen carefully."

The teachers began to explain a few things about all of us. What we like to do? What our major in college will be? What our hobbies are? All that good stuff. It took them a good ten minutes to get through us all.

After they were done the teachers said to us, "Okay girls, can you please raise your roses in the air. High please." I looked at my friend with a what-the- look. She just bit her lip.

"Boys, please pick the girl you want to be on your team."

T-t-team?! Wha-what are we doing?!

"Once your rose is picked girls, you may look and see who is behind you. Just...don't freak out like a headless chicken."
 There was foot steps behind us. Going back and forth. One by one the boys...who we don't know, started to pick roses. My tall skinny friend got picked first. The look on her face was shocked. I felt happy that she was picked. But who picked her? She turned around to see a tall man with big lips and half a shaved head and dreds. "OMO!" she said covering keeping her from screaming.

I turned my head quickly to the front staring at the glazed wood floor. Still holding my rose up high.  "Aish! This really hurts your arms! Quick one of you pick mi-" My eyes opened wide. Oh my! Someone picked mine! Shou-should I look? Wha-what if I scream? I'm known to do that! Ah! I turned around slowly and saw a short, adorable faced boy holding my rose smelling it. He smiled at me and waved. I fell out of my chair from shock. Who is this boy? He looks ridiculously familiar.

"Oh! A-are you okay?" He puts his arm around my back. "I'm sorry I startled you."
"I'm fine." I answered back.
"You sure?" He asked. I nodded.

As soon as all the girls were picked we were told what we came here for.

"You girls are here with the fabulous seven boys from Block B, to help them on a variety game show." One teacher said.

B-B-B Block B?!? You mean the "YO! Do you wanna be Block B?!" Oh my god!!! No wonder he looked familiar!

"The boy that picked your flower will be your team mate." Another teacher continued.

"You both will be going through a set of obsticals, and you must both help each other along the way. The winner? Gets to spend the rest of the day/night with your team mate." The final teacher said.

"If you're all ready, lets get this started." We headed out to the soccer field where there was a whole obstical course set. It was like one of those on TV. It was huge with colorful padding around everything so if you hit it you won't get hurt. I was amazed.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I jumped.
"Geez you get scared easily don't you?" My cute team mate had said.
"Yeah. It's a habit of mine." Or maybe I'm just in awe of your cuteness and I get nervous when I'm with you.
"Oh I'm U-Kwon by the way. Your name?" Oh god, his voice is so cute. Can I just stare at you forever?
I shook my head. "My name?"
He laughs. "Yes. You do have one don't you?"
"Ye-yeah. It's, Lee Nah. But you can call me Nah."
"Alright." He said.

We finally made it to the obstacle course. We all got in our spots. The girls were on these triangular blow up floating things and our team mates had to push us to the other side of the pool with their hands in the water while swimming. If us girls fell off we would have to do it again. It was the boys job to make us not fall off. There was only one obstical course here for today. But it's a variety show? Why only one obstical course???

The boys got in the deep, cold water and froze their little butts off.

"Okay. On your mark, ready, set...GO!" A loud air horn blew and the boys were off. Grunting was heard from each lane. Others were bumping into each other. Trying to make them loose. I almost fell off because I was paying attention to everyone else rather than my partner and myself. "O-oppa!! I'm slipping! Don't let me slip off!" I screamed. He stopped pushing and then went to the front of the triangular huge float. "Don't worry. I won't let you fall." For some reason hearing those words coming from his mouth...made me sigh with happiness.

I got out of my dazing state and looked around. The other team members had fallen off their floats and had to start over. It was now a tie between Zico, U-Kwon, my tall friend and I.
"I love you, but we need to win this." I yelled to her.
I started yelling to Kwon giving him encouragement to make him pull it faster. It helped. He grunted all the way to the end pulling me on the float with all of his might. We reached the end. We had won!
I screamed and jumped off the float and jumped to hug U-Kwon! I wasn't thinking and didn't even know that the hug happened. It was like my body jumped by itself without me knowing. I jumped so hard that it made the both of us go under the water. We unlocked arms and looked at each other for a few seconds while under the water. I was loosing my breath so I went back up.

The teachers came and helped us out of the water and gave us towels. I dried myself off.

"The U-Kwon and Lee Nah team won! Everybody give them a round of applause." There was applause and some "WOO WOO" from Block B members. "Since Lee Nah won, you get to spend the rest of the day with your team mate. Where do you plan on going?"
"Uh....I...don't know." Was I supposed to plan the night out? What?
"I have an idea. Lets go." He took my arm and dragged me off the field to this house that seemed to be having some sort of house party.
I was in no condition to go to a house party. I looked like . "Oppa! Stop!" He julted to a stop.
"What? What's wrong? Are you hurt? Did you fall while running?" He looks me over seeing if I had fallen.
"No, it's just...I look like crap." I said touching my hair.
He scoffs. "You look fine. Now come on let's go." He runs down a hallway in the house and grabs a big stuffed monkey and hands it to me. He pulls me further and sits me down in a bar stool. He looks at the bar tender and the bar tender pulls out a plate that's covered.
"Open it." U-Kwon says to me.
I look at him and then open the covered plate. I saw tons if thin cookies as thin as a soft taco shell. It was weird that they were so thin but what they had on them... made it a whole lot special. Some were huge hearts with frosting on them, sugar, or little sayings. Others were circles with little smiley faces on them, which made me smile because it was a small smiley face on a huge cookie. Some of the faces were on the bottom of the cookie leaving the rest open with just frosting on them.  Then I looked underneath the cookies and see a letter.
"Read it."
I take it out carefully and start to read it. It's a letter that says he enjoyed having me as his team mate. How fun it was, and how he wishes to see me again sometime soon. He wishes to see me again? Sometime soon? He signs it with a heart after his name. I smile and get up to give him a soft and gently hug. He hugs me back, but once I let go he cups my face a kisses me sweetly.

A kiss? But we had just met??

Was this love at first, game?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOL. TAAA DAAAAH! XD You probably thought this was really weird. LMAO. But like I said...I have weird dreams. 

And this is just a one shot. But if I get enough love from it....I might turn it into a story?....Yes??? 

LOL. Enjoy~