Act 20: Bonded together by a game

Was This All An Act?

It's been a week since Dara and Eunmi last talk about the party in January, and now Eunmi has to return back to hell, with the guy she despisted the most. LEE JOON. Eunmi's ankle has finally recover and she'll be practcing for her new dance. It was time to show her skill to the rest of the company, she just hopes no one ruins it, but her wish won't come true.

 

"Yah baby bunny?" Joon yelled out across the side walk. Joon was drunk from thinking about Min too much. He's been smoking and drinking uncontrollably, when he spot Min with Hongki a couple of weeks ago, and he was ready to use Eunmi again.

 

Eunmi's eyes wided, 'Is he stalking me or something?' She started speeding up her pace.

 

"Yah wait up, where are you going?" He yelled out trying to catch up to her, while trying to keep his balance. When he finally catch up to her, she already arrived to their company. He finally caught up with her and grabbed her by the arm.

 

She fling her arm away from his grasp, "Will you just leave me alone?!!" She wasn't in the mood for any of this jokes right now.

 

"Will you chillas, be less cold and be more nice." He smirked, trying not to fall off his feet,.

 

"Will you stop this, your drunk Joon." She was about to leave, but Joon grabbed the shoulders.

 

He started talking non sense, "You little , why did you leave me?!!! J-j-just watch I'll make you j-j-jealous." He thought Eunmi was Min.

 

Eunmi slapped him, "WAKE UP JOON!!!!"

 

"JOON!!! What happened to Baby?" He tighten his grasp.

 

"Joon will you stop, your hurting me." She tried to wiggle free, but as she does that he tighten his grasp.

 

Eunmi had enough of his bull and kneed him on this stomach, Joon landed on the floor, but since he was super drunk and all he did was just laugh, "That tickled."

 

Eunmi gave a pitty look, "Your crazy."

 

Rain seen what Eunmi did to Joon and he was furious, "IN MY OFFICE NOW, BOTH OF YOU!!"

 

Joon was laughing, "You are B.U.S.T.E.D w-w-what does that spell, busted," He was trying to stand up, but he couldn't.

 

Rain shook his head from Joon sight, "You too Changsun."

 

Joon was wobbly, and pointed to himself with a chessy smile, "Me? Just take Ms. Stripper with you," He pointed to Eunmi.

 

Eunmi gave a small laugh, "Will you stop. You think your that strong, but in the inside your scared to be hurt, and let me tell you this, let me tell you... Do girls control you, because look at you right now." Eunmi was being straight up for a reason, well because he couldn't fully understand.

 

Joon just gave a loud laugh, "Your funny."

 

Eunmi tighten his grasp.

 

Rain was pissed he wanted these to at least get along with each other, so his company won't get any scandal. Rain finally got an idea. He to his office and grabbed this special handcuff. He finally cameback and started walking towards them, Joon was still a little tipsy and Eunmi looked like she's about to murder him any second.

 

Rain let out a big sigh, "I'm sorry Eunmi, I got to do this."

 

Eunmi gave him a confuesd, "Sorry for?"

 

Rain grab Eunmi's left hand and Joon right hand, and hanf cuff them to each, before Eunmi could even do anything about it.

 

You could see flames coming  out of Eunmi's Head. "WHAT IS THIS?!!!!"

 

Rain casped his hands togther, "This way you guys can learn to work together."

 

"But Seon-Sang-Nim, can't you see that he's drunk," Eunmi pointed to Joon was about to strip , until Rain stopped him.

 

"You'll see, you'll both see."

 

"No you won't because Joon will be died before he could even move," Eunmi paused for a moment, " And what will I tell him when he's back to normal?"

 

"That's all up to you." Rain laguhed.

 


Eunmi's POV:

UGHHH, I'm stunk with his guys, ewwwh and he smells like beer, Hold up HOW AM I GOING TO GO HOME WITH A GUYS, OH I'M SO DIED!!!!

UGHHH.