Scared

More Than You'll Ever Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

don't mind the update.. i just proof read this and edited the typos. :P

 

 

 

"Don't forget, pick me up tomorrow okay?"

"Sure will, Yeolliebabes~"

"Told you not to call me  that."

"I can't help it! It's too cute!", the younger heard squealing afterwards.

"Ugh, K. Gotta go. I need to sleep hyung, I just got home. 7pm tomorrow. Text me."

 

Chanyeol hung up the phone even before his hyung makes another come back that would be too much for his aching head. Seriously, Baekhyun can be quite a handful but the younger couldn't stop himself from falling for his bestfriend. He can't even remember when did he develop his liking for his hyung. He then settles for bed and sleep took him off immediately.

 

Classes went by smoothly, thanks to this holiday season and most of their proctors are already on vacation. It's only the semestral finals that's left to worry about but he trusts his brain enough not to study anymore. If he's destined to pass, he'll pass but if not--whatever, fate's with him all the time. He's just THAT smart (a/n:lucky maderpaker psh)

 

It's only on the last period did he receive a message from Baekhyun. I'll be at the main gate. The young derp didn't even notice his mouth curving up in a smile when he reread the message that was sent by his hyungiebaeks (a/n: it his secret name for his hyungiebaeks. don't ask.) His heart wasn't even done recovering from an intense dugeun dugeun when he received a harsh slap at the back of his head from non other than his -faced brotha-from-anotha-motha, Yifan. "Watcha got there, kiddo?" Instead of answering, he sent death glares but this made the taller man scoot over to where he's seated. "Who's the lucky person that sent creepy smiles to your derpy obscured face?", Yifan draped an arm over the younger. "Wow. That's hard. And none of your business, Krease.", Chanyeol responded, nursing his abused head. "Why don't you just tell your 'hyungiebaeks', emphasized by airquotes, "that you're head over heels for him and you want to taste every inch of his oh so deliciously petite body and then bang him senseless on your mom's countertop? Hmm?", Chanyeol felt his throat went dry at this entity's suggestion-or rather teaser, as he imagined Baekhyun writhing languidly under his burning tongue while workng on his powerful s. "Seriously, Yifan?! Do you really have to say that?! And where the hell did you get hyungiebaeks?!", he asked exasperatedly, alarmed when Yifan knew his secret endearment. "Your online diary.", the taller man just shrugged like it was normal for him to know the younger's secret. "IT'S AN ANONYMOUS ACCOUNT! WHAT  THE HOW--", "Relaaaaax Yeolliebabes-is that what he calls you?", snickers the . "Aaaargh! WU YIFAN HOW DARE YOU--", Yifan shoves Chanyeol's mouth with his enormous hands. "It's really obvious that that acount's yours, Yeol. And what the ? YeolliepopBaeks5ever? Seriously?" and Yifan burst out, laughing his off and nearly falls off his seat. "I swear hyung. If this gets out. I'll cut your balls off and feed it to Baekyeol." "Dude, you named your cat your couple name. Surely it will be obvious to Baekhyun. Sooner or later, this urge will get stronger and you won't have anything to do but confess.", Chanyeol runs a hand on his face and hair. "Whatever hyung. In time. Maybe. I dunno." He then opened a book and pretended to read so Yifan left him alone at last.

 

Confess? Is he even ing serious? Baekhyun is his bestfriend! He doesn't want to ruin his friendship over this love that he's feeling.Sure, he'll need to confess soon. But what if Baekhyun declines? What if Baekhyun accepts? What if he accepted and it doesn't work in the future? What will happen if they break up? Wouldn't that be awkward to be friends again after the break up? Surely he will lose Baekhyun and that's the last thing he wants to happen.He'll die first before Baekhyun walks out of his life.

 

After a few minutes the last period bell rang and Chanyeol scampers out of the school grounds like his life depended on it.

 

And it was.

 

He soon had a sight of Baekhyun, looking like a lost puppy. Eyes squinting through the crowd of students, hoping to find his familiar red-headed, giant noodle. Chanyeol casually walks to the side, avoiding being seen by his hyung, then rounded up the corner behind Baekhyun and reaches out to place his humungous hands on the elder's small face. "Guess who?", his deep velvety voice reaches Baekhyun's ears so the latter didn't even bother answering andhe excitedly jumped on Chanyeol's arms, wrapping his thin appendages around he taller's neck while squealling. "Yeolliebabes! I missed you!" And surely Chanyeol felt like he's in heaven, wrapped up in fluff. "Hi Baekkie~ I missed you too." So much, I nearly died. He wanted to add that so bad. "What did you do to your hair?! It's so short?! And black?! What happened to my noodle-haired genius?!" "Uhhh. Did you not like it?", Chanyeol pouts. "It's not like that. It's just.... I'm not used to it? And... and you look like normal?", Baekhyun tilts his head and the younger felt his urge to kiss his hyung got stronger than before. "Normal?" "FORMAL! I mean formal.", and the elder giggles "But I liked it. Really." and here comes Baekhyun's genuine smile that made Chanyeol feel he died but got resurrected again. "So.. Where does my Baekkie want to go this time?", and the elder worried his lower lip, thinking about where he wants to go that night. "How about we just go to the mall and walk while we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter