Honeymoon

Honeymoon - TOP

Rice was thrown over you, wishing you luck on the next phase of your life, marriage. Smiling brightly, you held Seunghyun’s hand as he led you to the limo that was waiting for you. Waving to all of your friends and family, you got into the car as the driver drove off, once you were both inside. Seunghyun pet your cheek gently as you closed your eyes and his lips pressed against yours heatedly.

The buzzing of his phone interupted as he gently pulled away to check the number. Manager, the Caller I.D. notified.

"Sorry, I need to get this." Seunghyun said as you nodded at him with a faint smile on your face. Resting your head on his shoulder, you fingers laced with his as you closed your eyes listening to their conversation.

"I am on my honeymoon, I can’t come in…. maybe… just let us have one day then… please… thanks manager." Seunghyun  said as the manager hung up on the other side. "Sorry, now where were we?"

"Right about here." You said as you kissed him gently on the lips. Picking up right where you left off he pulled you closer to him as you smiled into his lips happily.

"We are here." The driver said after he cleared his throat.

"Thanks." Seunghyun mumbled as he reconnected with your lips. The driver got out and unloaded your bags. "Hold on one minute baby." Both of you got out of the car and went into the suite that he had planned for the both of you. Getting inside, there was his secretary there.

"Yes?" Seunghyun asked with his arm wrapped tightly around your waist.

"You have a photo shoot in a half an hour." He said as he tapped on his phone.

"You go, it is totally ok." You said as you patted his chest gently.

"You’re the best baby." Kissing you on the lips one more time, he left you all alone in the suite as you tried to find things to do.

Later that night, you cuddled with a blanket as you watched the sunset from the balcony. Seunghyun’s arms gently wrapped around you as he whispered in your ear that made shivers go down your spine.

"Did you have a good photo shoot?" You asked him as he sat next to you.

"I did, I thought it was never going to end though. I wanted to come to you so badly." He said as he held your hand with care, kissing your fingers delicately. Yawning lightly, he smiled at you as he stood up and carried you to the bedroom.

The next morning, you woke up and looked to your side at the angelic, perfect face of your husband. Kissing his face lightly all over, he fluttered his eyes open gently as he smiled at you.

"Good morning Oppa." You kissed his nose gently.

"Good morning Angel." He pushed your hair behind your ear as he heard a knock on the door. "Aish, I wish they would leave us alone."

Standing up, he put on a shirt and answered the door as you heard his mom start talking about how lovely the wedding was. You heard the clinking from the kitchen as you knew that his mom brought some food for the both of you.

"Thank you for the food, Umma. But would you mind, we are trying to get away." Seunghyun said not trying to upset his mom.

"Oh, sorry. I just wanted to make sure that you were doing ok." She said as you watched her walk to the door with Seunghyun.

"We are doing just fine, Umma. I love you." He said as she hugged him then left. Seunghyun ran back to the bedroom as you opened the door.

"Go get your mom and we can eat breakfast with her." You said as he looked at you with a confused face.

"I thought you wanted it to be just us?" He asked making sure that it was ok.

"We can spend the rest of our lives together, but we won’t get to spend it with your mom that often." You smiled as he lit up and nodded.

"Thank you jagi. I owe you one." He ran back to the door as his mom was waiting outside. "Would you like to have breakfast with us?"

"I would love to!" His mother said happily as you ended up sharing your honeymoon with the important people in your life and couldn’t wait to spend more time with Seunghyun.