Secret Night [VIXX Oneshot Collection]

White Flowers

It's late at night and why he's there, he doesn't know. He had recently woke up sweating and crying and the first place his mind jumps to is here. It's quiet and the moon is shining perfectly down upon each handcrafted piece of stone.

He walks with a flower in his hand. It's white, his favorite color. Sometimes he wonders why he tries and then he remembers the smile he would always have on his face when he saw how happy he was to have accomplished something. He smiles subconsciously as he walks, remembering their memories together. It's weird without him at home. He still sleeps on the left side of the bed and sometimes when he rolls over, he places his arm where his chest would be. He still wears his ring and whenever he's asked about him, he just lies and says he's in the army even thought he was five years younger than him. It's easier that way.

He eventually finds what he's looking for--his headstone. It's still as he remembers it with his sister's necklace tightly hugging the stone head with flowers decorating the ground around it. He kisses the flower before gently setting it on the top of it. He runs his fingers over the stone and suddenly tears are falling from his eyes again.


PromptCharacter Death