Secret Night [VIXX Oneshot Collection]

"What do you see?" Sanghyuk asks. He's currently lying on his back, his front facing towards the sky with his hands behind his head. It's the perfect temperature and there are millions of puffy, white clouds waltzing to and fro. Hakyeon is constantly squirming and complaining about how the blades of the grass is making him itch or how he has to swat at his face every second to get those pesky gnats away from him.

"I see a cloud," Hakyeon deadpans. "Oh wait- No, just another cloud. This is stupid." Sanghyuk slaps his chest and points back up to the sky.

"Don't use that type of language."

"Stupid is not a swear word, son. You want to hear a swear word? I've got plenty ready just for you." Hakyeon laughs at himself and finally starts to relax. He doesn't even remember how he ended up on the ground, ruining his clothes, and staring up at the sky at clouds whose shape determined nothing and meaned nothing. He's only doing this to please the 19 year old man child that Sanghyuk is. 

"How about that one?" Sanghyuk asks him and Hakyeon looks to where he's pointing to. The cloud is one of the largest ones he's seen all day.

Hakyeon places his hand under his chin as he thinks of what it reminds him of. "It's the measure of your stupidity," he says in between laughs and when he looks over at Sanghyuk, he's staring him down and that only makes him laugh harder.