Schoolgirls' Generation

Schoolgirls' Generation
Hyoyeon sighed. She put her bags on the ground and looked at this huge school. It was a private girls only school. Her dad send her here because he didn‘t like his daughter friends, he called them rascals…
 
Her supervisor show her the dorms, he gave her the number of her room and let Hyoyeon put her things in. Even if Hyoyeon was in her last year of high school, she visited the school with the first year. 
 
Everything was old, and smelled like her grandma house. The furniture were in wood, the classrooms looked like the one she saw in old movies. 
 
« We’re not in 1830 anymore… » Grumbled Hyoyeon.
 
At the end of the visit, the supervisor gave them their uniforms. Hyoyeon looked at it with disgust.
 
The checked skirt were brown and gold, she shirt white, the pullover was dark brown, the jacket was light brown with gold buttons and the shoes were in black leather. Hyoyeon liked her old black skirt and white shirt from her old school more…
 
In the classroom Hyoyeon sat between two girls. A tall one, Sooyoung. She was drawing food all over her note book. And a short one, Sunny. Who was sleeping on her desk. 
 
The teacher was looking at the student list to the roll call when two girls entered the classroom.
 
« Miss Jung, and Miss Hwang… » He said looking at then. 
 
The girls ignored him and sat in the back. Taking their note book out of their bags. Hyoyeon looked at them.
 
« They’re so pretty… » She whispered. Sunny looked up.
 
« Jessica and Tiffany? Stay away from them, they look like angels but they are total devils. » Explained Sunny. « They like to bully people they don’t like. One girl left last year because of them. She was the smartest in the class so they started hating her… »
 
« Really? » Asked Hyoyeon shocked. « I thought this school was perfect, like on the leaflet… My dad will be so disappointed. » She Added with sarcasm.
 
Sooyoung laughed « It‘s far away to be perfect… » Said the tall girl becoming more serious. « Seohyun almost killed herself because of Jessica. It’s not as cool as the school would want it to be. In this school you need to be unassuming, and always avoid her… » She explained showing the girl in the back.
 
Hyoyeon nodded. « Thanks for the advises… » 
 
 At the end of the day, Hyoyeon met her two roommates. Two tall girls looking alike, they were from her class. Yuri and Yoona. 
 
Hyoyeon was watching them. « Are you sisters? »
 
The two girls started laughing. « No. » Said Yuri. « I’m not blood related to this thing… »
 
Yoona hit her in the head. « Yah! » Hyoyeon was laughing too hard seeing this two arguing. « I thought we had a special connection! »
 
Yuri pouted. « It hurts… » Yoona hugged her, but Yuri started tickled Yoona. 
 
Hyoyeon smiled and rolled her eyes. She left the room. She was looking for the bathroom, when she finally found it, she heard a weird noise. She pushed the door and find Jessica hitting a girl who were socked on the floor.
 
« Get out! » Said Tiffany with red eyes. But Hyoyeon pushed her away and pinned Jessica against the wall.
 
The girl who was on the ground stood up and took Hyoyeon arm pulling her out, leaving quickly the bathroom.
 
Yuri was looking for Hyoyeon when she saw the two girls walking in the corridor. « Taeyeon… » Said Yuri. « Did she hurt you?! » She asked to the soaked girl. Taeyeon nodded.
 
« I saw Jessica hitting her. » Said Hyoyeon entering their room. « Are you okay? » She asked Taeyeon.
 
« My ribs… it hurts. She was very angry this time, it the first time I saw her like that… » Said Taeyeon. Yoona was drying her with a towel.
 
Taeyeon looked at Hyoyeon. « Thank you… »
 
« It’s okay, I couldn’t just walk away. » Said Hyoyeon. « But what did you do to them? »
 
Taeyeon looked down. « I should go now, I don’t want them to know you helped me… » She said leaving the room.
 
Hyoyeon looked at the two tall girl. « Who is this girl? »
 
Yoona put the towel on the chair and sat beside Yuri. « Taeyeon was best friend with Jessica and Tiffany, the big popular trio of the school. Everything was fine till last year. Seohyun a girl who left now had the best grade in every class and Jessica started hating her, and when she started bullying her Taeyeon disagree with her, they fight and Taeyeon left them. Now Jessica like to bully Taeyeon. Tiffany is a nice girl, she just follow Jessica because she’s afraid to be bullied too. » She explained.
 
Hyoyeon looked at them. « Everybody know about this? » The two girls nodded. « And nobody try to stop Jessica? » Yuri and Yoona shook their heads.
 
The next day Hyoyeon was focus in class, she listened to the teacher, but could felt Jessica’s eyes on her. Sunny pocked her.
 
« Hyo? »
 
« Humm. » Said Hyoyeon still watching the blackboard.
 
« I heard you were roommate with Younyul? » Asked Sunny curious.
 
« Who? » Said Hyoyeon now looking at the short girl.
 
« The two tall crazy girls in front? » Said Sunny smiling and showing Yoona and Yuri in the classroom. 
 
Hyoyeon laughed a little and nodded. « Yeah this two. »
 
« Do you want to eat with us? »
 
« Why not. » Smiled Hyoyeon.
 
They were in the cafeteria, Yuri found a nice table and they sat. Sooyoung was looking at Hyoyeon food.
 
« You will eat this? » She asked showing Hyoyeon’s eggs.
 
Hyoyeon looked at her food. « You want the half? » Sooyoung nodded.
 
Sunny frowned. « Don’t do that, she will eat all your food! » 
 
« No! » Said Sooyoung.
 
Yoona nodded. « Once I gave her my yogurt now she took my yogurt every day… »
 
Hyoyeon looked at her food. « Okay, you stay away from my food. » She said to Sooyoung who pouted. Taeyeon was alone two table away. Hyoyeon looked at her. « Why don’t we eat with her? » Asked Hyoyeon sad to see the girl alone.
 
« Are you crazy? » Asked Sunny.
 
« Jessica will kill us… She bully people who sat with her or who talk with her…just don‘t look at her when Jessica is here. » Explained Yuri.
 
Hyoyeon pouted. « You’re all afraid of Jessica? » The girls nodded. Hyoyeon laughed. « Come on, Sunny I understand, you’re so short, but Sooyoung you‘re not afraid are you? »  
 
Sooyoung looked down. « It’s our last year. We don’t want to create problems. »
 
« I see… » Said Hyoyeon. « And you? » She asked to Yoona and Yuri. 
 
« I want to graduate. If Jessica start bullying me I will need to change school and I’m afraid about my grades. » Explained Yoona. 
 
Yuri agreed with her. « It’s better like that. Taeyeon said that she don’t want us to help her because of Jessica. »
 
Hyoyeon looked again at Taeyeon. « I’m sure Jessica is not that bad. » Said Hyoyeon taking her meal tray and sat at Taeyeon’s table. The other girls were calling her back, but she didn’t listen to them.
 
« Hi. » She said to Taeyeon.
 
Taeyeon showed a sad smile. « You should leave before Jessica saw you. She’s already angry at you because of yesterday… »
 
Hyoyeon smiled. « I know, if she’s already angry then it can’t be worst. » She said starting eating. Jessica who entered the cafeteria frowned. She took her food and sat in front of Hyoyeon. Tiffany sat beside her in front of Taeyeon.
 
« You’re Hyoyeon, right? » Asked Jessica.
 
Hyoyeon nodded. « And you’re the evil Jessica? » Tiffany was choked with her food.
 
Jessica rolled her eyes. « Our little Taeyeon told you that? »
 
Hyoyeon laughed. « Oh no! Taeyeon was just telling me that you were not that bad. » She said without stopping eating.
 
Jessica started being irritated by Hyoyeon. « Listen, if you want your last year to be okay, you should just disappear. Make sure I don’t see you anymore. »
 
« To bad, we’re in the same class, you will see me a lot, plus we had same friends. » She said looking at Taeyeon. 
 
« You don’t seem to know who I am. » Said Jessica taking Hyoyeon wrist in her hand, stopping the blonde girl eating. « Don’t play with me or you will regret it. » Jessica let go of Hyoyeon wrist and left followed by Tiffany pushing the girls that were in their way. 
 
Hyoyeon massaged her wrist. « She’s kind of strong. »
 
Her friends came to the table. « Wow! That was so cool! » Said Yoona.
 
Taeyeon looked at all the girls and smiled. She missed the time she had friends… Hyoyeon laughed with them and they finished eating.
 
« Jessica will made your life an hell. » Said Sunny when they were walking to the classroom.
 
Hyoyeon shook her shoulders. « This school is boring, now I find a new hobby. » Explained Hyoyeon. « Jessica seem to be a smart girl, I can’t wait to see what she will do to me… »
 
Sooyoung looked at her with wide eyes. « Are you a sadomasochist? » Yuri laughed at the question. 
 
Hyoyeon winked. « I need something entertaining. »
 
The next day, they had sport. They were in the locker room and Hyoyeon couldn’t find her trainer.
 
« Did you saw my shoes? » Asked Hyoyeon to Yuri who shook her head. The two girls were looking around the locker room, but they didn’t found the trainer.
 
Suddenly Sunny entered the locker room. « I think I found your shoes… » She said running out.
 
Hyoyeon and Yuri followed her. They run to the field and saw a pair of shoes hanged by the lace on the cable between two bleachers. Hyoyeon rolled her eyes, she looked at the time. 
 
« Go to class, don’t wait for me, I will be back soon. » She said to Sunny and Yuri. The two girls nodded and left. Hyoyeon run to the bleachers, she was on the top, she could almost touch the cable, she looked down, and took a big breath, she took a run up and jumped to the cable, she was now hanging from the cable by her arms. She advanced progressively till she can touch her shoes. She put them around her neck and advanced again till she was close to the edge of the second bleacher. Then she jumped on the bleacher and run down. She put her trainer and go to the sport class.
 
She teacher frowned when he saw her coming. 
 
« Kim Hyoyeon… » He said. « Why are you late? The others started running 10 minutes ago. » He explained his arms crossing over his chest.
 
« I’m sorry Teacher Go… » She said politely. « I’m new and couldn’t find the gymnasium… » She lied.
 
He nodded. « You will stay during the break and run 10 minutes more. » He said. Hyoyeon nodded and went running with the others.
 
« How did you get them? » Asked Sunny shocked that the girl came back quickly with her shoes.
 
« Sunny said they were on top of the bleachers. » Said Yoona.
 
« It was easy, I practiced a lot of sports in my old high school. Jessica need to think about something else if she want to bully me. » Explained Hyoyeon with a wink.
 
Jessica was looking at the girl, she frowned. At the end of the class, Hyoyeon stayed with the teacher and run the minutes she missed at the beginning of the class. When she went to the locker room, she was alone all the girls already left. She looked at her locker, but saw that her uniform was missing.
 
She looked around, and heard the shower running. She slowly came closer, nobody was in there. She looked down and saw her uniform in the shower. It was socked. Hyoyeon sighed. She turned off the shower and wringed her clothes. She went to her room and put her uniform on the radiator.
 
Hyoyeon looked at the time, she needed to go to her next class. She stayed in her sport clothes. Everybody looked at her. Sooyoung pocked her. 
 
« Why are you still wearing this? » She asked worried.
 
« Jessica… » Said Hyoyeon looking over her shoulder. Jessica winked at her. The teacher entered the classroom and the class started.
 
At the end, he asked Hyoyeon to stay. « Why don’t you wear your uniform. This clothes are the school clothes too, but I would had rather see my students in their uniform during my class. » He said when they were alone.
 
Hyoyeon looked at her clothes. « Teacher Go made me run during the break, because I was lost and came late. I didn’t had time to change… I’m sorry. » She explained.
 
« I see. » He said. « You can go. »
 
Hyoyeon left. Yuri and Yoona were waiting for her in the corridor. « What happened? » They asked in the same time.
 
« Jessica ruined my uniform. » Said Hyoyeon. « If she think I’m afraid she’s wrong. »
 
During the week, Jessica didn’t stop her little intimidation. But Hyoyeon always found a way to be okay, and went to class without problems.
 
This day, Jessica sat in front of Hyoyeon in the cafeteria. Taeyeon swallowed hard. Hyoyeon ignored the girl.
 
« Do you like the game? » Asked Jessica.
 
Hyoyeon looked at her. « Your childish game? Yeah, it’s interesting. » Said Hyoyeon eating her rice. Jessica frowned, she took her glass and spilled her water all over Hyoyeon food.
 
« See you in class. » Said Jessica before leaving. All the girls came to the table again.
 
« Here, you can take my yogurt. » Said Yuri.
 
« And I won’t finish my meal. » Said Sunny offering it to Hyoyeon.
 
« And me my rice, you can have it. » Said Yoona.
 
Sooyoung looked down. « Sorry, but I already ate all my food… »
 
Hyoyeon laughed. « Thank you guys. »
 
It was easy, now Hyoyeon took her stuff always with her, like that Jessica can’t mess with it. 
If Hyoyeon let her books in the classroom, Jessica put them in the trash or by the window. If the let her shoes in her locker Jessica took them and find a way to ruin them. So Hyoyeon always took her stuff and let them only in her room, where Jessica can’t go.
 
Even when Jessica messed with her lunch, her friends shared they food with her. Hyoyeon was happy, because of this, Jessica was busy trying to find a way to harass the blond girl, and let Taeyeon and the other people of their class alone. It was a good point.
 
But Jessica wanted to hurt Hyoyeon, and if physical intimidation didn’t work then she would try mental intimidation…
 
That day, when Hyoyeon wake up, the two girls in her room were sleeping. It was early, but she couldn’t sleep anymore so she get up and get ready, she waited at the library, she needed to study a little, because they had English exam during the day.
 
She was studying when she looked at the time and saw that it was almost time to go to class.
 
She run and entered the classroom. Luckily the teacher wasn’t here. Everybody looked at her weirdly. She walked in the classroom and sat at her seat. Every eyes were on her, she felt a little uncomfortable.
 
Sunny bit her lips, Sooyoung looked away. Hyoyeon sighed. « Something is going on right? So please tell me… » Said Hyoyeon looking at her two friends. Taeyeon was looking down too at the left, and her two roommate didn’t even looked at her.
 
Sooyoung took her phone. « We received this… » She said giving her phone to Hyoyeon.
 
« What? » Said Hyoyeon shocked. « But… You don’t believe this don’t you? » She asked to Sooyoung then to Sunny.
 
« No, but everybody saw this text, and they all believe it’s true. » Said Sunny. 
 
Hyoyeon shook her head. « Come on, how can they believe that? I don’t look like a man? I’m a girl, and I always have been! » Said Hyoyeon angry.  
 
She looked in the back of the classroom. Jessica was looking at her phone, then she closed it and looked at Hyoyeon. 
 
« It’s you? » Asked Hyoyeon standing up. Jessica just smiled.
 
One girl stood up. « Will you shut up? » She said to Hyoyeon. 
 
« Yeah! » Said an another. « We want to study a little more. » 
 
Every eyes were on Hyoyeon again. Some girls started smiling looking at her, and she could hear the words « travesty » and « crazy » even « ert ».
Hyoyeon frowned. She looked at Jessica angrily, and left the classroom. She bumped into the teacher.
 
« Sorry. » She said before running away.
 
She locked herself in her room. Hyoyeon was not very confidant about her beauty, but hearing this girls said that she was a man, it was hard. She was hurt. Jessica found her weak point here. 
 
She stayed in her bed all day. After school, Yuri and Yoona came back in the dorm.
 
« Hyo? » Asked Yuri.
 
Hyoyeon was under her blanket and didn’t answered. Yoona sat on Hyoyeon bed.
 
« Hyoyeon? Come on… »
 
Hyoyeon pushed the blanket away. « Come on what? » Said Hyoyeon sad and angry. 
 
« Don’t let them win… Jessica wanted to hurt you, don’t let her believe she succeed. » Said Yuri.
 
Yoona nodded. « You’re a beautiful girl. And this rumor will be forgot soon by the girls, but you need to stay strong… » Explained Yoona.
 
The blonde girl nodded. « I know that I’m not very pretty, but hearing them tell… »
 
Yuri hugged her. « You’re pretty. » She said. « Jessica said that because she jealous, your prettier than her. »
 
Hyoyeon laughed. « Nobody is prettier than her… » She said.
 
« You are, because your pretty in and out, she only is pretty out… » Said Yoona. 
 
Yuri nodded. « Knowing how mean she is, I don’t found her beautiful anymore. » Said Yuri. « Did I found her beautiful once? I don’t think. » She said laughing.
 
Hyoyeon nodded. « Thanks. »
 
Yoona winked. « We need our savior…»
 
« Yeah » Said Yuri. « Taeyeon was alone today… »
 
« We said the teachers you were sick. » Added Yoona.
 
Hyoyeon nodded. 
 
The next day Hyoyeon entered the classroom chin up. She didn’t looked at the girls. Sunny smiled at her.
 
« Happy to see you’re back. » She said.
 
Sooyoung nodded. « Look what I just did. » She said showing her phone to Hyoyeon who busted in laugher. « Funny? Now every body will talk about the rumor of teacher Go wetting her bed every night and not about this stupid rumor about you. »
 
« Thank you… » Said Hyoyeon happy to see that her friends were here to help her.
 
Jessica looked at them and blew with anger. Tiffany looked down. 
 
More days passed and this rumor about Hyoyeon was not the center of attention anymore. Hyoyeon stayed more and more with Taeyeon. She liked the girl. She was so nice, funny, and very cute. Hyoyeon liked her geek side. And asked herself how she could have been best friend with Jessica and Tiffany.
 
« You know, you’re a little like her… » Said Taeyeon.
 
« Who? » Asked Hyoyeon.
 
« Jessica. » Said Taeyeon « You’re determinate, you have a strong personality, and you take care of your friends. »
 
« Jessica is not the kind of girl who care a lot about her friends… » Said Hyoyeon looking at some books in the library.
 
Taeyeon sighed. « She used to be very nice and funny… Sometimes I miss the time we were friends. »
 
« Did something happened to her? I mean why did she became a total then? » Asked Hyoyeon trying to understand.
 
Taeyeon shook her shoulders. « It started with Seohyun, but we don’t know more, Jessica is not the kind of girl who talk about her problem, she like to take ride of them alone… » Hyoyeon nodded.
 
That night when Hyoyeon was in her room, she thought about what Taeyeon said.
 
« Yoona? » Asked Hyoyeon. « Do you know were Seohyun live? »
 
« Seohyun? The one we know? The one Jessica bullied? » Asked Yoona curious. Hyoyeon nodded. « Yeah, why? » 
 
« I want to meet her and talk to her. Do you think is possible? » Asked Hyoyeon.
 
Yoona looked at her with wide eyes. « I think you can go to her house. It’s almost winter break. »
 
Yuri who listened to their conversation sat in her bed. « You stay here or you go to your house during the break? » She asked to Hyoyeon.
 
« I stay here. » Answered Hyoyeon. « My dad is too busy, he said I can come during summer break only. » Explained the blonde girl.
 
Yuri nodded. « We won’t be here during the break, I think Sunny stay here. » She said.
 
« Can we left the school during break? » Asked Hyoyeon.
 
Yoona nodded. « You have free days, but you need to look at the time, ask the supervisor he will give you the schedule. » 
 
The vacations came and Hyoyeon was with Sunny, all the other girls were at their house. Even Tiffany left, but Jessica was still here…
 
It was Monday and the two short girls left the school, it was the first time they saw each other in casual clothes. Sunny was very cute with her feminine white top and her little pink bag. Hyoyeon wore a grey sweet and a red scarf.
 
They took the bus. « You were close friend with Seohyun? » Asked Hyoyeon when they sat together in the bus.
 
Sunny nodded. « She was Sooyoung friends at the beginning, when we were in first years, then we all fell in the same class during the second year and made friends, but in the middle of the years, Jessica started bullying her. » Said Sunny. « We didn’t know at the beginning, Seohyun was very shy, and hided it from us. When we find out it was to late… She finally left the school. » She explained. « We wanted to made Jessica pay for what she did, but when we told this to the director he defended Jessica because his dad give a lot of money to the school every year… »
 
They get down the bus and walked in the city. « It’s here. » Said Sunny stopping in front a big house.
 
« Wow! » Said Hyoyeon looking at the house. 
 
Sunny rang and a tall brown haired girl opened. « Sunny-ah!!! » She shouted hugging the short girl. 
 
« Seobaby! » Said Sunny laughing. Seohyun let go of Sunny and looked at the blonde girl beside her. « It’s Hyoyeon. » Said Sunny to Seohyun. « And Hyoyeon, this is Seohyun. » She explained to the other.
 
Hyoyeon offered her hand. « Nice to meet you. » She said smiling. « Your friends talk a lot about you. »
 
Seohyun shook Hyoyeon hand. « Hope they told you the good things! » Laughed the tall girl. Hyoyeon nodded.
 
Seohyun let them entered the house. « What bring you here? » She asked the two girls. Sunny looked down. Seohyun put her hand on her shoulder. « Jessica? » She asked to the short girl. 
 
Sunny nodded. « Hyoyeon helped Taeyeon at the beginning of the year… » Said Sunny.
 
« You what? You shouldn’t have do that. » Said Seohyun shocked. 
 
Hyoyeon smiled. « It’s okay. » She said reassuring the girl. « I just want to ask you some questions if it’s okay with you, I  know we don’t know each other, but the girls talk a lot about you. You seem to know Jessica very well, right? »
 
Seohyun nodded. « Our dads work together. I know her family. »
 
« Great. » Said Hyoyeon. « Do you know exactly why she started bulling you? »
 
« It started when I had better grades than her. » Said Seohyun. « I think her family pressured her because of this. » Explained Seohyun. « Her dad is strict, I remember one day her locked her in her room during two days because she had a C in history. » 
 
« I didn’t know that… » Said Sunny. « But it’s not a reason to excuse what she did to you. » Hyoyeon nodded.
 
« Is Taeyeon okay? » Asked Seohyun worried.
 
Sunny laughed. « Yeah, now Jessica is busy with Hyoyeon so she let Taeyeon alone. 
 
« Good. » Said Seohyun. « I mean not good for you but for Taeyeon… » Said Seohyun looking at Hyoyeon who laughed.
 
They finally left the tall girl’s house and came back to the school. In the corridor they walked by Jessica who pushed Hyoyeon against the wall without looking back.
 
Sunny took Hyoyeon arms and helped her stood up. « You okay? »
 
« Yeah. » Said Hyoyeon standing up.
 
They were in Hyoyeon room. Sunny frowned. « We should all do to her what she did to Seohyun, Taeyeon and you… » Said the short girl.
 
« I don’t think it’s a good idea. » Said Hyoyeon. « Bulling her will only made us bully. » She explained. « We’re not like her. »
 
Sunny nodded. « You’re right, but the school will never stop her, and we can’t do anything either, I’m afraid she would find a way to make us expelled… » 
 
« If she really would, Taeyeon and I would already be expelled. » Said Hyoyeon.
 
« Yeah, but don’t forget that she had the power to do it, her dad is very influent here… » Said Sunny.
 
The morning of the return to school, Hyoyeon was in the bathroom when she hear the door clapped. She get out and saw Jessica with a bucket full of water, Jessica was about to throw it on Hyoyeon, but the girl kicked it with her feet, spilling the water all over the floor. 
 
« Fail. » Said Hyoyeon leaving. 
 
Jessica kicked the bucket in anger. « Ahh! This girl! » She grumbled.  
 
Before the class started Yuri were looking for Hyoyeon, but she didn’t find her.
 
« She’s probably left early to study. » Said Yoona. Yuri nodded.
 
The class started and Hyoyeon still wasn’t here. Sunny and Sooyoung started worrying. During lunch time, the four girls were looking for Hyoyeon in the school. Taeyeon watched them, she was worried too because till this morning Jessica had a big smile on her face. The girls returned to class without Hyoyeon, without knowing were she was. 
 
During the afternoon Taeyeon looked at Tiffany, but the girl seemed clueless. Tiffany looked at Jessica.
 
« Sica? » The girl didn’t answered. « You did something to the new girl? »
 
Jessica nodded. « She wanted to play with me? I’m playing… » She said.
 
« Where she is? » Asked Tiffany shyly.
 
« I locked her in the janitor closet. » Said Jessica. « Next time she won’t stop me. » She said.
 
Tiffany looked at her watch. « When did you lock her? »
 
« This morning just before class. » Said Jessica. « Why do you care anyway? » She asked angry. 
 
« But it’s almost 5pm… » Said Tiffany. 
 
« So what? » Said Jessica angry. The teacher silenced them. 
 
Tiffany waited the end of the class and run to the janitor closet. She opened the door and found Hyoyeon sitting on the floor.
 
« You? » Asked Hyoyeon shocked to see who opened. 
 
Tiffany looked at her. « You should go eat something. » She said before leaving.
 
« Wait! » Said Hyoyeon. Tiffany stopped and turned around. « Did Jessica send you here? » Tiffany shook her head. Hyoyeon smiled. « Thanks. »
 
Jessica followed Taeyeon in the bathroom and pushed the girl against the wall, she hit her in the stomach. « Your little friend is not here to protect you Taetae. It’s you and me again… » Said Jessica.
 
Tiffany who came back, was in the corner. With teary eyes. Every time Jessica was mean to Taeyeon, Tiffany was sad, they were friends, but she was too afraid of Jessica to stop her. And Taeyeon told her to not go against Jessica.
 
But it was too much, this time Jessica was hitting Taeyeon very hard, the girl didn’t seem conscious anymore. Jessica was about to hit Taeyeon with her fist again when someone caught her arm.
 
« Tiffany… » Said Jessica looking at her friend.
 
« Please stop this… » Said Tiffany crying. « She did nothing to you… » Said the girl taking Taeyeon in her arms. The girl nose was bleeding, her lips too, and her eyes were closed.
 
Jessica looked at the two girls, then she looked at her fists. 
 
Tiffany left the bathroom. The closest room was Hyoyeon, Yuri and Yoona’s room. She knocked. Yuri opened.
 
« What happened?! » She asked, helping Tiffany laying Taeyeon on one of the beds. Hyoyeon who was eating cake came closer.
 
« Taeyeon?! » She said to the unconscious girl. 
 
Yoona took a towel and scrubbed Taeyeon injury.
 
« Jessica did this? » Asked Hyoyeon shocked. 
 
Tiffany nodded. « I couldn’t let her hurt Taeyeon more… » She confessed. « I don’t know what happened to Jessica. It’s been twice that she hit Taeyeon… She’s not that violent usually… »
 
Hyoyeon nodded. « I need to find her. Take Taeyeon to the sick room.»
 
« And what did we said to the nurse? » Asked Yuri.
 
« Lie to her, I don’t know, tell her she fell. » Said Hyoyeon leaving the room. 
 
When she entered the bathroom it was empty. Hyoyeon looked around but she didn’t find Jessica. This night the girls didn’t sleep well. Taeyeon stayed in the sick room all night. She had a broken rib and some bruises.
 
When she opened her eyes, Jessica was beside her. Taeyeon jumped in fear.
 
« I won’t hurt you… » Said Jessica. 
 
Taeyeon frowned. « Why are you here? »
 
« I’m sorry… » Said Jessica. « I didn’t wanted to hurt you… I just lost control, I was angry and you were here, you’re like an easy prey. » Said Jessica. « I don‘t want to become like my- »
 
Jessica was cut when Hyoyeon and the girls entered the room. Hyoyeon violently took Jessica by the collar and made her stood up. « What are you doing here? » Asked Hyoyeon very angry.
 
« It’s okay. » Said Taeyeon. « Let her go. » Hyoyeon frowned. 
 
« But she hurt you… » Said Sunny. 
 
« She was saying she’s sorry. » Explained Taeyeon.
 
Hyoyeon looked at Jessica, their faces were so close, Hyoyeon felt Jessica breath against her face. And for the first time she saw sadness in Jessica eyes. « Get out… » She said to Jessica, letting her go.
 
During the following weeks, everything was calm, Tiffany stayed with Taeyeon and the girls, and Jessica was alone. She didn’t do anything to anyone. Everything was too perfect to be true…
 
Hyoyeon heard two girls from her classroom talking.
 
« It’s horrible what she did… This poor Taeyeon, we know that Jessica liked to bully her, but this time… » said one of the girls. The other nodded.
 
Hyoyeon came closer. « What are you talking about? » She asked the girls.
 
« The rumor about Jessica, It’s her who hit Taeyeon. A girl who were in the sick room hear Jessica confessed she hurt her. » Explained the other girl.
 
Hyoyeon frowned. « Taeyeon fell in the stairs. Don’t listen to this rumor. » She said before leaving them.
 
But everybody were already talking about Jessica and her violent attack on Taeyeon. Everything was exaggerated and every girls added fake details. Hyoyeon rolled her eyes.
 
Some of them talked about Jessica’s dad, he was in the US, that was the reason why Jessica stayed at the school during vacations. They started being less afraid by the girl now that her dad wasn’t here to pressure the director…
 
An another week passed calmly, without drama. Hyoyeon was happy that Taeyeon was free again. She girl smiled more now. Her friends were happier too. Jessica wasn’t a threat anymore. They saw her rarely, and in class she was calm and silent, listening to the teacher.
 
That night, Hyoyeon peacefully go to the bathroom, when she heard weird noise. She frowned. « Taeyeon… » She thought.
 
She entered the bathroom and saw three girls. Two were holding a socked Jessica the last one was holding a floorcloth close to Jessica face who were waiting for the girl to humiliate her.
 
« Yah! » Said Hyoyeon. « What are you doing? » She asked the girls.
 
« You want to help, we do to Jessica what she deserve. » Said one girl. Hyoyeon frowned. « Don’t you want your revenge? » She asked.
 
Jessica looked at her. Hyoyeon looked at the girls and took the floorcloth. « Get out! »
 
The girls nodded and left. Jessica closed her eyes, waiting for Hyoyeon to hit her with the socked and dirty floorcloth, Hyoyeon looked at the girl kneeling in front of her. « Stood up. » She said throwing the floorcloth away. 
 
« What are you doing? » Asked Jessica.
 
« Come with me I will give you a towel. » Said Hyoyeon.
 
Jessica frowned. She pushed Hyoyeon against the wall holding her close, their face were almost touching. « Why are you playing nice with me?! » She asked angry. « I was awful to you. » 
 
Hyoyeon pushed Jessica against the other wall and stuck her on the wall she came closer to her. « I don’t like bully. If we stopped you, it’s not for them to continue. Now you come with me. »
 
Jessica pushed her away. « I don’t want your pity. » She said leaving the bathroom.
 
When Hyoyen came back in her room she was a little angry. Since when this girls were bullying Jessica? Yoona looked at her weirdly.
 
« What did you do? » She asked raising an eyebrow.
 
« Nothing. » Said Hyoyeon.
 
Yoona insisted. « You have lipstick on your wet shirt… » Said Yonna showing Hyoyeon that her shirt were wet and dirty.
 
« Probably from Jessica. » She said laying in her bed. Yoona was shocked. « We fight in the bathroom. » Explained Hyoyeon to the shocked girl.
 
« Why?! » Asked Yoona curious. « I thought she stopped… »
 
« She did. » Said Hyoyeon. « I can’t believe how stubborn is this girl ! »
 
Yuri entered the room. Looking at Yoona face she asked. « What happened? »
 
« She just had a fight with Jessica. » Said Yoona crossing her arms over her chest to show that she wasn‘t happy that Hyoyeon had problems with the girl again.
 
Yuri laughed. « You miss her that much? » She asked to Hyoyeon.
 
Hyoyeon rolled her eyes. « Shut up, it’s time to get ready to sleep. » Said Hyoyeon putting her pajamas.
 
The next day, Hyoyeon walked to the classroom, she saw that Jessica was looking for something. Hyoyeon looked down and saw the trash, books were in it. She took the books, and gave them to Jessica.  
 
« I told you that I don’t want your help. » Said Jessica.
 
« I’m not giving you a choice. » Said Hyoyeon going back at her seat.
 
Sunny looked at her with wide eyes. « What was that? » She asked.
 
Hyoyeon sighed. « Girls are bullying Jessica… » She simply said.
 
« Really? » Asked Sooyoung. Hyoyeon nodded. « So why are you helping her? »
 
« I know that maybe you think that she deserve it, and I understand. But letting this girls do this, is not the solution. They will be tired of Jessica and maybe they will bully us one day… We need to stop that and help Jessica, we can’t let anyone being bullied. » Said Hyoyeon.
 
The girls nodded, but Hyoyeon saw that they would rather let Jessica suffer. 
 
At the end of the class, Hyoyeon looked at Jessica, some girls were following her in the corridor. Then one of them pushed Jessica violently, she hit the wall before falling on the floor.
 
Hyoyeon came in front of them. « If you want to bully her, you will need to bully me too. » Said Hyoyeon crossing her arms in front of her chest. 
 
Sunny came closer. « Me too. » She said smiling at Hyoyeon. 
 
Sooyoung came behind the girls. « And me too. » She said. Then Yuri and Yoona came too. Following by Tiffany and Taeyeon. The two girls were surrounded by the eight girls. And finally they left Jessica quickly seeing that the eight girls were against them.
 
Hyoyeon offered her hand to Jessica. But she ignored her and stood up by her own. « What are you doing?! » She asked the girls in front or her. « Are you stupid or something?! » She said. « I don’t want your help, you should let them, I deserve it! »
 
« Nobody deserve this! » Said Hyoyeon. 
 
Jessica frowned. « After all the things a did to you during the first months you were here, you should be hating me! »
 
« Yeah, but I don’t. » Said Hyoyeon. « I don’t want anyone to be hurt, even you. » She said.
 
« I’m used to be hurt… » Said Jessica looking down.
 
Taeyeon came closer. « What do you mean? »
 
« Nothing, just leave me alone I don’t deserve your help. » Said Jessica leaving them.
 
Sunny frowned. « What is her problem?! » She asked angry.
 
Hyoyeon shook her shoulders. « I don’t know, but I will found out. »
 
This afternoon, Hyoyeon was in the library when Tiffany sat at her table.
 
« Can we talk? » She asked shyly, Hyoyeon nodded. « I know that we’re not really friends, but it’s been some weeks that we know each others now, and I wanted to thank you… » She said.
 
Hyoyeon looked at her curious. « Thanks for what? »
 
« For helping Jessica. » She said. « I’m happy that someone like you try to help her even after the things she did to you, and I wanted to apologize for helping her doing bad things to you… » Hyoyeon nodded. « She need someone strong to stop her, putting limits you know? »
 
« The more I learn about her, the more I want to help her… » Confessed Hyoyeon. « I kind of admire her determination. I feel the need to know her and support her… »
 
Tiffany smiled. « Sounds weird, but I understand what you mean. I hope the old Jessica will came back because of you. »  Hyoyeon nodded.
 
Hyoyeon caught the girls who bullied Jessica and made them stop. The class was calm again. But Jessica was avoiding everybody. Hyoyeon decided to let her some times alone.
 
An another break came and Hyoyeon find herself alone with Sunny again.
 
« Why do you stay here? » Hyoyeon asked Sunny.
 
« I leave too far away. » Said Sunny.
 
Jessica was here too. She stayed in her room or in the library. Hyoyeon really wanted to talk to her. Jessica seemed more and more lonely. Her face was so sad, Hyoyeon wanted to do something.
 
« Sunny? » She short girl put her book aside and looked at Hyoyeon, they were in the library.
 
« What? »
 
« Do you know in which room is Jessica? » Asked Hyoyeon.
 
Sunny frowned. « Why? You want to see her? She don’t want to talk to anyone. »
 
« Please » Said Hyoyoen. « Didn’t you see how sad she was this past few days? » Sunny shook her head. « And today she’s not here… She came everyday to study till the vacations started. »
 
Sunny looked around. « You’re right, for once she’s not here… » She said. Hyoyeon looked at her with puppy eyes. « Okay, she’s on the second floor, room 12. »
 
Hyoyeon nodded. « Thank you Sunny bunny! »
 
« Don’t call me like that! » Said Sunny frowning.
 
Hyoyeon laughed and left Sunny in the library. The blonde girl went to the dorms and went to the second floor, she knocked on the room 12 and waited. Nobody answered. She knocked again, stronger, but still, not answer.
 
Hyoyeon looked around, everything were silent. A lot of girls were home during the break. She put her hand on the handle and opened the door.
 
The first thing she saw was Jessica on the floor, the second things was the blood all over the girl’s body. 
 
« Jessica! » Shouted Hyoyeon running to the girl. The threw the scissor away and carried the girl in the corridor, calling some help…
 
Hyoyeon was at the hospital it was late, but the nurse let her in Jessica’s room. The blonde girl was asleep on a chair when she heard Jessica voice.
 
« Daddy? » Said Jessica.
 
Hyoyeon opened her eyes and saw a tall man in front of Jessica. He slapped her. Hyoyeon looked at the scene wide eyes.
 
« You know that I’m missing an important meeting because of you? » He asked. « Why did god gave me a stupid daughter like you… » He said. 
 
« Daddy I’m sorr- »
 
« I don’t want to hear you. » He cut his daughter. 
 
Jessica was crying. Hyoyeon stayed silent on her chair. He looked around and saw the blonde girl. 
 
« You? Who are you? » He asked coldly.
 
« I’m Jessica’s school friend. » Said Hyoyeon shyly.
 
He looked at his daughter then at Hyoyeon again. « Made sure she came back to school soon. » He said to Hyoyeon.
 
He came closer to Jessica. « Next time, before doing something as silly as this, you should study more, you need to be the best. » He said before leaving.
 
Hyoyeon swallowed hard. She didn’t know what to do. She stood up and sat beside Jessica.
 
« It’s okay. » She said to the girl, hugging her, but Jessica pushed her away violently. Hyoyeon was surprise and fell on the floor.
 
Then Jessica looked at her, their eyes met and Jessica cried again. « I’m sorry… » She said. Hyoyeon stood up and shook her head. « I’m becoming like him… » She whispered.
 
Hyoyeon frowned. « Is your dad always like this? » Jessica looked away. 
 
Her cheek was still a little red. Hyoyeon put her hand on the red cheek. It was warm. Jessica looked at Hyoyeon. « Why are you doing this? » Asked Jessica shyly.
 
Hyoyeon put her hand away. « I’m sorry… »
 
« Not only this. » Said Jessica smiling. « Being so nice to me? » She asked. « Even my own dad is awful to me. » She said.
 
« He just don’t see how wonderful is daughter is. » Said Hyoyeon. She looked at Jessica wrist. She took them in her hand. « Don’t do this again. » She said. « You know killing yourself is a definitive solution at a temporary problem… »
 
« You made things too hard for me… » Said Jessica looking down. « When I started bulling you, I thought it would be easier. I thought you would hate me. But you never did… » Hyoyeon laughed. « I need you to hate me… »
 
« No, you need friends. » Said Hyoyeon. « I’m sure you were happier when you were friends with Taeyeon and Tiffany, even if your dad was mean to you. » Jessica looking away.
 
Hyoyeon sat on her chair again. « Did your dad hit you often…? » Asked Hyoyeon. Jessica didn’t answered, but Hyoyeon saw tears in Jessica eyes. « I think I know the answer » Said Hyoyeon sadly.
 
The nurse entered the room. She looked at Jessica wrist. « It seems okay, but you need to took this medics. » Smiled the nurse giving Jessica three pills. Then she looked at Hyoyeon. « I’m sorry, but visits time are over. » She said.
 
Hyoyeon looked at Jessica. « But… School is closed at this time, and I can’t go without her… » Said Hyoyeon.
 
The nurse sighed. She looked at the two young girls. « Alright. Stay here, I will come back. » She said leaving the room. 
 
The nurse came back some minutes latter with a supplementary bed. « Here » She said giving the bed to Hyoyeon and helping her putting it in the room. « Tomorrow morning Miss Jung will saw the psychologist after the appointment you can leave. » She explained. The girls nodded.
 
Hyoyeon lay in her bed, it‘s started getting late, they turned the light off. Jessica sighed. « Thank you… » Said Jessica in the dark.
 
« For? » Asked Hyoyeon turning around in the bed trying to find the good position for sleeping.
 
« Staying with me. » Answered Jessica. « You know, the first time a saw you, I wanted to made friend with you… It was a new year, I wanted to forget the things I did to Seohyun and Taeyeon. I wanted a new start, a new friend. Someone who didn’t know my past… » Confessed Jessica. « But I hear you talking with Sunny and Sooyoung… That’s why I was angry… that’s why I hit Taeyeon for the first time that day… » She explained.   
 
Hyoyeon turned again in her bed. « I feel a little bad now…if I knew I would have become friend with you the first day of school… » Said Hyoyeon.
 
Jessica laughed a little. « Why would the new girl be friend with the of the school? » She asked. « And I’m sure Taeyeon would have never accepted my apologizes anyway… »
 
« You’re wrong, Taeyeon is still waiting for proper apologizes. » Said Hyoyeon. « Remember in the sick room, she accepted your apologizes. » 
 
Jessica nodded. « Everybody think that I’m strong, but I’m not. » She added. « When I heard that Seohyun tried to kill herself I cried during days. I started hating myself. And I put all my anger on Taeyeon at that time. » She explained. « But she let me hurt her to protect the other girls. »
 
Hyoyeon frowned. « Which girls? »
 
« Your friends…When Seohyun friends talked to the director, he talked to my dad, and my dad convinced him it wasn’t me. But my dad punished me… He didn’t really cared about what happened, he was angry because he lost his time coming to the school talking to the director about me… » Said Jessica. « It was at the end of the year, and the summer was about to beginning, and when I came back home he hit me, he locked me in my bedroom all days during almost all the summer break... » Explained Jessica with a weak voice.
 
Hyoyeon was about to cry, how could he do this to his daughter?
 
« Taeyeon know how my dad is, and she knew something happened during the summer break. She knew I maybe would bully Sunny and the others. So she came to me and tell me it was her who told the director… » Explained Jessica. « At that time I didn’t cared anymore, I wanted to forget everything. What I did, and my summer. That’s why I wanted a new beginning… »
 
« But because of me you become angry again… » Said Hyoyeon. Jessica didn’t answered. « Why did you hit Taeyeon the second time? »
 
Jessica swallowed hard. « I was angry at myself… » Said Jessica. « But when Tiffany stopped me I realized what I was doing… I saw Taeyeon’s blood on my fists and I thought about my dad, I was becoming like him… a brute. » Jessica sighed. « I locked you in the janitor closet that day… I’m just like him…»
 
« You can change. » Said Hyoyeon. « Everybody had hard time. » 
 
« It’s too late. » Said Jessica « After all the bad things I did, I wouldn’t even forgive myself. »
 
« I forgive you. » Said Hyoyeon. Jessica rolled her eyes. « You need to be who you want to be, not who your dad want you to be… » Explained Hyoyeon.
 
« Easy to say… I would never imagine what he will do to me if I try to be myself. He will never accept me. » 
 
Hyoyeon laughed. « Why? Because you’re strong, very smart and beautiful? And a little stubborn sometimes. » Said Hyoyeon smiling.
 
« No… because I’m gay… » Said Jessica before turning in her bed and hid under her blanket.
 
Hyoyeon didn’t answered. She lay in her bed looking at the bed next to her.
 
The next morning, the nurse came in the room and wake the girls up. She asked Hyoyeon to tidy up the bed the time that Jessica saw the psychologist. When everything was okay, they allowed Jessica to left. The nurse of the school came to take them.
 
In the corridor of the school the girls stayed silent. Hyoyeon followed Jessica. She wanted to talk, but she didn’t know exactly what to say.
 
« Jessica…? » Said Hyoyeon shyly. « About what you said yesterday… »
 
Jessica turned around and faced Hyoyeon. « Forget what I said. I wasn’t myself because of the medics. We never talked, and if someone ask why I was in the hospital; I just fainted. Is that clear? » Said Jessica coldly before leaving Hyoyeon who rolled her eyes.
 
Hyoyeon entered her room, Sunny was here waiting for her. « Where were you? What happened? I heard they send Jessica to the hospital… »
 
Hyoyeon signed. « I find her unconscious in her room… » Hyoyeon hesitated. « She… she fainted. » Lied Hyoyeon to her friend.
 
Sunny frowned. « And they kept her the night just because of this? You were with her?! » Asked Sunny curious. Hyoyeon just nodded. « Why you stayed with her? » Hyoyeon shook her shoulders. Sunny pouted. « You’re so weird sometimes… » Hyoyeon laughed. « Did you study the last chapter of biology? »
 
« I didn’t had time… » Said Hyoyeon.
 
« Try to study it a little today, the exam will be about this one… I need to go, see you at the library! » Said Sunny leaving Hyoyeon alone in her room.
 
Hyoyeon let herself fell in her bed. She thought about what Jessica told her at the hospital. « I will not let her go that easily… » Said Hyoyeon getting up. She left her room and walked to Jessica’s room.
 
She knocked. « Get out. » Said a weak voice.
 
« Come on… » Said Hyoyeon. « Let me in. »
 
« I don’t want to see you or talk to you. » Said Jessica.
 
Hyoyeon sighed. « Please… »
 
« No. » Said Jessica.
 
Hyoyeon looked at the door. She put her hand on the handle and opened it. The last time she did this, she found Jessica on the floor in her own blood. She shook her head trying to erase this scene of her memory.
 
The door opened and Jessica looked up. She was sitting on the floor in the corner of the room.
 
« Get out I said. » Said Jessica with red eyes. Hyoyeon looked at her in the eyes and shook her head no. « Get out or I will make you leave!» Said Jessica angry.
 
Hyoyeon smiled at her. « Are you trying to impress me? I’m not afraid… » Said Hyoyeon.
 
Jessica stood up quickly and pushed Hyoyeon violently, making the blond girl hit the wall behind her. Jessica stuck Hyoyeon against the wall. « I won’t repeat myself again. » She said.
 
Hyoyeon pushed Jessica who fell on the floor, Hyoyeon straddled her. « I’m here to help you. »
 
« I don’t need help. » Said Jessica trying to get out of Hyoyeon. « Let me go. » she said seeing that Hyoyeon won’t let go of her wrist. « You’re hurting me. »
 
Hyoyeon looked at her hands around Jessica’s damaged wrist. « Sorry. » Said Hyoyeon letting her go a little. Jessica used this to make Hyoyeon fell too, and this time it was Jessica on to of her. 
 
« Don’t act like you’re stronger than everybody. » Said Jessica. «  I said I don’t need your help. »
 
« Don’t act like you don’t need help when you clearly need it. » Said Hyoyeon not trying to escape Jessica anymore. « I just want to talk… » Said Hyoyeon.
 
Jessica frowned. « If you want to talk about me being gay… I don’t want to hear it. » Hyoyeon was surprised. « You’re going to tell me you find me disgusting, that you’re disappointed and find it repugnant… I know, don’t waste your time with this… » Said Jessica.
 
« It’s not that » Said Hyoyeon. « I don’t really care about this. » Jessica looked at her shocked. « It’s about your dad… » Jessica swallowed hard. She sat beside Hyoyeon. « It make me furious that someone can do this to his own daughter… I really want to help you, and be here for you… » 
 
Hyoyeon was still laying on the floor. Jessica looked away. « I can’t accept you help… I don’t want to feel abandoned when you will left me. » Said Jessica.
 
« I won’t left you. » Said Hyoyeon sincerely.
 
Jessica sadly smiled. « Are you gay or something? Are you interested in me? » Hyoyeon was confuse by the question. Jessica rolled her eyes. « You will be bored, I don’t want to bother you with my problems okay? Now let me alone, I need to study or my dad will be mad at me again. »
 
« But… » Said Hyoyeon, Jessica offered her hand to Hyoyeon helping her to stood up.
 
« Listen, you’re very nice, I… I like you a lot Hyoyeon. But this situation is weird. I don’t know what you want from me, I don’t understand why your are like this with me...  Since the beginning you make me feel so powerless… I… » Jessica sighed, Hyoyeon thought about her comportment. « You know I will be honest with you, I like you a lot, I find you very attractive and when you act like this… it give me hope that you can like me the way I like you, but it’s ridiculous and it hurt me to believe that I have a chance with a girl like you. » Explained Jessica.
 
Hyoyeon frowned. « Wait, I’m not sure to understand- »
 
« I’m falling for you. » Cut Jessica. « But it’s not right, my dad will- »
 
Hyoyeon cut her by kissing her. « Don’t worry about your dad. » Said Hyoyeon.
 
« So you’re gay? » Asked again Jessica perplex.
 
« I  don’t know… » Smiled Hyoyeon. « But a beautiful girl confessed to me, she make me feel so joyful, I want to give her a chance and see if we can make each other happy… » Explained Hyoyeon looking at Jessica. « She deserve to be loved and I want to give her the love she need… »
 
Jessica rolled her eyes. « You’re so goofy… » She smiled. 
 
« Now promise me to talk to the girls when they came back. » Said Hyoyeon.
 
« But I don’t think it’s a good idea to be that open about us… » Said Jessica scared and not ready for a coming out. 
 
Hyoyeon laughed. « Silly! Not about this, but you need to apologize to them… »
 
« You will come with me when I will talk to them? » Asked Jessica. Hyoyeon saw that the girl was shy and insecure. 
 
She nodded. « I will always be beside you. » 
 
Jessica smiled at her. « Stop being that corny! »
 
« I will stop when the strong Jessica will came back. » Said Hyoyeon. 
 
Jessica frowned. « Are you sure you want the strong Jessica back? » She asked pushing Hyoyeon against the wall kissing her.
 
Hyoyeon smiled. « I definitely like strong Jessica the most! » Jessica rolled her eyes.
 
The girls hided their relationship, but some of the girls saw that something was up. Finally Hyoyeon asked them to meet with Jessica. Hyoyeon sat beside her and she apologized. Sunny and Yonna were septic about the apologize and wanted to see if Jessica would stay nice longer. Taeyeon and Tiffany were happy to see that Jessica was back to normal. She even apologize to Seohyun on the phone and promised to come see her in person during the next break.
 
Some months passed and everything was normal for the first time. No bully, no drama. Just love. Hyoyeon find herself so happy to be with Jessica. This girl was just incredible. Hyoyeon asked herself why Jessica fell for her.
 
An another break came and Hyoyeon find herself with Sunny and Jessica again. Sunny was now less reticent, and accepted Jessica. Sunny couldn’t believe that this girl was the same that make Seohyun life an hell…
 
Jessica was already in the library when Sunny and Hyoyeon came. They sat at the same table and took their books and notebooks.
 
Jessica let a paper fell, Hyoyeon caught it, but Jessica quickly took it from Hyoyeon hands and hided it in her bag. Hyoyeon frowned. Sunny who didn’t see what happened looked at them curious.
 
« What was that? » Asked Hyoyeon. « Are you hiding something? »
 
« Just a draft. » Said Jessica looking at her books. 
 
Hyoyeon took her wrist. « Don’t lie to me. » She said. « I’m not silly I recognized the paper, it’s your grades. »
 
« So what? Are you my mom? » Asked Jessica coldly.
 
Sunny made a face. She took Hyoyeon arm. « Let her alone. » She said to Hyoyeon. 
 
Hyoyeon was about to add something when a teacher called Jessica. Hyoyeon saw that Jessica was terrified.
 
Sunny waited that Jessica left. « What are you doing? » She asked to Hyoyeon. « I know that you want to help her and all, but you’re acting like a jealous boyfriend… » Explained Sunny.
 
Hyoyeon rubbed her eyes. « Why did they called her? »
 
« You’re doing it again! » Said Sunny. 
 
« Do you think our family already received our grades? » Asked Hyoyeon worried. « What if her dad is here…? Do you see her look? » Asked Hyoyeon afraid.
 
« It’s creepy! Don’t act like you’re going out with her, you give me chills! » Answered Sunny. 
 
Hyoyeon looked at her friend and sighed. « I want to protect her… » Said Hyoyeon. Sunny wanted to talk but Hyoyeon stopped her. « Because she’s my girlfriend. » She whispered to her friend.
 
« What?! » Said Sunny shocked.
 
« I need to look after her! » Said Hyoyeon leaving the library.
 
« Wait! » Said Sunny. « I come with you, you’re my friend and if she’s your girl I feel like helping you… » Said Sunny.
 
Hyoyeon smiled. « Thank you Sunny. » Said Hyoyeon hugging her.
 
They waited in front of the director office and tried to listen but they heard nothing. Then the door opened. Hyoyeon looked inside but it was empty. The director looked at them.
 
« What do you want young lady? » He asked.
 
« We were waiting for Jessica Jung. » Said Hyoyeon.
 
He nodded. « Her dad came and took her home for the break. »
 
« What?! » Asked Hyoyeon.
 
He looked at them curious. Sunny smiled at him. « Thank you. We won’t bother you more… » She said taking Hyoyeon by the hand.
 
« She’s with him… » Said Hyoyeon with an empty look. 
 
Sunny tried to comfort her but nothing helped. Sunny called the girls. She took Hyoyeon out of the school and they met with all the girls.
 
« Why are you all here? » Asked Hyoyeon « You should be with your family… »
 
Yoona smiled. « Our friend need you. » She said.
 
« I know were Jessica live. » Said Tiffany.
 
They all took the train and went to Jessica house. Hyoyeon walked to the door.
 
« Wait. » Said Sooyoung. « You can’t go, let Tiffany try, he know her. » Said the tall girl.
 
Hyoyeon wanted to answer but she didn’t wanted to tell that she met Jessica’s dad in the hospital… So she just nodded. The girls hided in the garden looking at Tiffany walking to the door.
 
Tiffany knocked, Jessica’s dad opened. But told her that Jessica wasn’t here. Hyoyeon stood up and knocked again on the door.
 
Jessica’s dad opened again, he looked angry. « You? » He asked to Hyoyeon. « What are you doing here? »
 
« I’m here to see Jessica. » Said Hyoyeon determinate.
 
« She’s not here. » He said crossing his arms on his chest.
 
« You took her from school two hours ago. » Said Hyoyeon frowning. 
 
He came closer. « You should leave. » He menaced the young girl.
 
Hyoyeon shook her head. « I won’t leave till I saw Jessica. »
 
« Here! » Said Taeyeon showing the window of the house.
 
Hyoyeon looked up and saw Jessica behind the window. Jessica was teary, she opened the window. The girls left their hiding place. Jessica’s dad looked at the girls.
 
« How many are you?! » He asked surprised.
 
Hyoyeon looked at Jessica. « Don’t let him hurt me… » Said Jessica. 
 
Her dad frowned. « Close this window! I told you to stay at your desk! » He shouted. « You want me to tie you up on the chair?! » He entered his house and closed the door.
 
« Jessica come down. » Said Hyoyeon. « We will take you to the school. »
 
Jessica bit her lips. « I can‘t, he… he locked me in the room… »
 
It was too much for Hyoyeon. « I’m coming. » She opened the door and entered the house. 
 
« Get out of my house! » Said the man pushing Hyoyeon who feel on the floor.
 
The girls followed Hyoyeon. Yoona helped Hyoyeon to stood up again.
 
Sunny cleared her voice. « You recorded everything? » She asked Yuri who was at the door. The girl nodded. Sooyoung took her by the arm and they left quickly.
 
Jessica’s dad watched them left shocked. « What did they recorded? » He asked angry.
 
« Everything! » Said Taeyeon. « You, menacing and locking your daughter in her room and you pushing Hyoyeon. »
 
Seohyun entered. « I’m sure my dad can explain that you are a violent person… » She said. 
 
All the girls looked at her astonished to see her here. Jessica’s dad frowned. He pushed some furniture with anger on the floor before leaving the house. Hyoyeon run to the second floor.
 
« Where is her room? » She asked to tiffany.
 
« Here. » She said showing one of the door.
 
Hyoyeon hit violently the door with her foot, opening it. Jessica was in a corner crying. She looked up and saw Hyoyeon, she jumped in her arms crying. She caressed Hyoyeon hair.
 
« He did nothing to you?! » She asked, touching Hyoyeon’s face. Hyoyeon shook her head. « Where is he?! »
 
« Gone. » Said Hyoyeon winking.
 
Then Jessica hit her. « You shouldn’t have come! »
 
« But I though- »
 
« He could have beat you! Do you realize it?! » Said Jessica angrily.
 
« He did nothing against us. » Said Taeyeon looking at her.
 
Jessica realized that all her friends were here, she let go of Hyoyeon quickly. Feeling uncomfortable.
 
Sunny laughed. « Come one, we should go now. Yuri and Sooyoung saw him left with his car. »
 
« What happened? » Asked Jessica when they were back in the school. 
 
Hyoyeon sighed. They were alone in Hyoyeon room. « Yuri recorded him, we have proofs now, he won’t do anything to you anymore. » Explained Hyoyeon. 
 
« You’re really silly. You shouldn’t have come, it was dangerous. But thank you for not letting him hurt me… » Said Jessica hugging Hyoyeon.
 
The blonde girl smiled and kissed her gently on the lips. « Your welcome. » Jessica kissed her again. « But you need to protect me from Sooyoung now… » Said Hyoyeon. « She keep teasing me because I’m in love with you… » Explained Hyoyeon. « She call me a sadomasochist… » Said Hyoyeon.
 
« Maybe you are… » Joked Jessica. « But you are my sadomasochist. » She added.
 
Hyoyeon laughed. « Okay, but you are- »
 
« Please don’t be goofy! » Said Jessica.
 
« You are my… » Hyoyeon hesitated, she stood up and went away from Jessica. « You are my everything, my love, my universe! » Said quickly Hyoyeon laughing and trying to run away from Jessica who finally catch her. They fell on the floor.
 
« Promise me one thing… » Said Jessica straddling Hyoyeon.
 
« What? » Asked the blonde girl.
 
« Always stay the same. »
 
Hyoyeon nodded and kissed Jessica. 
 
 
 
FIN