Daily Life

Hate or Love?

Eunhyuk POV

“Goodbye Sulli” I said to Sulli, my co-worker. We worked together here at SJ Mega Mall. This mall is very huge that I lost my first day here, thank god that I met Sulli and she shows me the surrounding.

I glanced at my watch and it showed 8.05 p.m. I should buy dinner for my dad and Eunmin, my younger sister. This is my daily life. After my work at SJ Mega Mall finished, I will proceed to my friend’s restaurant, Chinese Delicious. Then, I will take about 15 minutes to reach my cute home. I called it as ‘cute’ home because it has two small rooms, a small kitchen, a small bathroom and a small living room.

“Appa, I’m home” I said after opening the door to my house. As in queue, someone comes hugging me.

“Hyuk oppa!” Eunmin giggled when I lift her up. “You work hard oppa” she said before pecking my cheek.

“Is appa home? I buy dinner for us” I asked her and proceed to the kitchen to serve the meals.

“Oh Hyukjae, you’re back…sorry appa didn’t hear you” my dad said while ruffling my hairs like I’m a small kid.

“You must be tired appa…let’s eat first” I told my dad and Eunmin to sit at the table before I finish prepared the dinner.

After everything prepared, we eat together. “Eunmin, how’s your school?” I asked Eunmin while eating slowly.

“Like always Hyuk oppa” she said while sighing. My dad and I chuckle, seeing her acting like an adult.

“Eunmin-ah, you should not sighing like that, it will make you grow older faster” my dad said and received a cute pout from her.

“Eumin-ah, oppa buy you something” I told her to get her attention.

“What is it oppa?” she asked me excited.

“Here for you my cute little angel” I opened the fridge and take out a milk chocolate and give it to her.

“Ommo, thank you Hyuk oppa” she said and gives me a sweet kiss at my left cheek. We continued eating and talking random thing.

At 9 p.m., we finished eating and I proceed to my room to get ready for my last job for the day since my father insisted me to leave the cleaning part because he wanted to do it. This job will need me to dance for at least one hour. I like this job because my passion is dancing, but after I dance, I will always be followed home or after dance by some seriously annoying molester.

I leave the room and met Eunmin at the door. “Hyuk oppa, you really hot!” she said and gives me his not-so-perfect-wink. I chuckle and answer her with sarcastic tone, “I know~”.

“Eunmin-ah, don’t wait for me and go to sleep early, okay?” she pout but still nod her little head cutely.

I rushed to the door to get my shoes and my dad comes from behind. “Hyuk, don’t come home too late and don’t drink!” he said with a strict tone and smile afterward.

“I understand, dad….i’m going now” I said and close the door as I proceed to my workplace which is Sapphire Blue’s Club.

 

*At Sapphire Blue’s Club.

“And we proudly gives you, our dancing machine, Eunhyuk!” with that, I went to the stage and the song starts and I start dancing. You right, my name here is not Hyukjae but its Eunhyuk because I can’t risk people to recognize me when I’m outside.

I danced 3 straight songs without stop and it seriously satisfied my need to dance. After finished dancing, like always, I will receive a lous clap from the audience before the lights from the stage went dim.

“So today, once again our dancing machine will take anyone who wants to battle with him but that person must not cry afterward” the host said jockingly and received a roar of laughter from the audience.

It always likes that because every time, I will always win. But today, I feel a bit nervous and I don’t know why, so I just calmly steady my breathing and wait for the lights on the stage to brighten again because its indicating that someone want to take the challenge.

Not long after that, the stage lights brighten back and someone comes up the stage. It was a guy with a brownish hair and has a fit body. I must say that this guy is very handsome.

“So what’s your name, boy?” the host asked.

“It’s Aiden” even his voice is so husky.

“So, this side is Aiden and this side is Eunhyuk” the host said. “Before we start the battle, we need our two hot guy to shake hands” the host said, snapping me out from my though. Did I just checking him out?

“Hi, I’m Aiden” he gives out his hand. “I’m Hyuk-I mean Eunhyuk” I said embarrassed that I almost said my real name.

This Aiden suddenly come closer to me and whisper “Did you checking me out just now, Hyukkie?” he said with his husky voice as I widened my eyes. I’m caught!

The song suddenly starts and he starts to dance. This guy distracts me!

I start to dance as well and we take turn to dance. The battle last for 5 minutes and I must say that this Aiden guy is sure a pro dancer. I can’t even predict the results.

“Wow, that is one hot battle guys!” the host said and loud cheers come from the audience.

“So, like always, you guys can click the button that placed on your table to vote for these two hot guys!” the host said and a screen behind our backs start showing. The number wouldn’t stop and after two minutes the numbers stop. It’s Aiden!

“So, surprisingly the winner tonight is A-“the host just about to announce Aiden name that win only because of one different vote from mine when suddenly someone add another one vote for me so we both tied.

“It’s a tie!” the host said as loud slaps and roar of cheers come from the audience. This is the first time!

“You are very hot just now” Aiden suddenly whispers at my ears, shocking me.

“i-I’m sorry?” I said as I step back.

“I said it’s a very hot battle just now, and it’s a proud for me to battle with this club’s dancing machine” he said with a smile or was it a smirk?

“t-Thanks” I said and we both shake hands and walks out from the stage.

 

“It’s so intense just now” Henry, my junior comes from behind and back hugs me.

“Henry, you shocks me!” I said and hit his head.

“Ouch, it’s hurt” he pouts and I chuckles.

“Oppa you’re so hot” “Oppa you’re so cool” “Oppa, you’re so handsome” those girls said and blocking me.

“Girls, this oppa here is tired so would you please make way” Henry said strictly and receive a nod from them as let us walk past them peacefully.

“Those girls is crazy..bla bla” Henry mumble his nags again. We parted after that since he is a bartender and I went to the staff room while humming some song.

But what I missed is that someone is following me!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How's the first chapter? sorry because it's too late~

Anyway, to day is My BIRTHDAY!!! Happy Birthday To ME *shamelessly*

Lastly, Like the story?

If so, SUBCRIBE, COMMENT & UPVOTE!