Saranghaeyo Noona

"Saranghaeyo Noona"

7.00 AM, you're ready to go to school.

 

"Eomma, appa, I'm going now!" you said to your parents.

"Eo~ go then! take care on the way school." your dad answered while his eyes still focused on the newspaper.

"Don't forget to eat your lunch honey!" shouted your mom from the kitchen.

"Arasseo!" you took the lunch box and go to school.

 

On the way to school, you saw your neighbor who also your childhood friend, Jungkook. You're in the 2nd grade of high school while he is in the 1st grade. He's 1 year younger than you. But flashback to the past, you used to play with him everyday. Even until now, he usually goes to your house to solve his homeworks with you.

 

"[y/n] noona!" he shouted from the across, looks like he just bought something from a mini market there. Then, he came to you.

"Noona, you're going to school right?"

"Eo! Of course, you see right I'm using uniform." you rolled your eyes.

"Hehe yeah. okay, I'll going with you." He grabbed your left hand.

 

You just agreed and walk with him, then you guys arrived at the school.

Time to say goodbye~ you guys went to different class.

 

In the class, you just put your bag on your seat. Then, you took your phone.

One message received!

 

From : Jimin baby <3

jagiya, you went to school with that kid again? :\

 

Reply :

eo, hehe. wae? he's nice to me. don't worry :)

 

then jimin replied again, just in 1 minute.

 

From : Jimin baby <3

ah arasseo. don't forget to meet me later. see ya!

 

Reply :

see ya babe <3

 

 

The lesson started soon after that. Minute by minute passed. Hour by hour passed. It's 12.00, It's time to lunch break! You took your lunch box and run out of the class quickly.

 

Jungkook just go out from his class, he saw you run passed his class.

"Noona!" he shouted. But unfortunately, you didn't hear him and just run away to the rooftop of the school building.

"Ah, where is noona going?" he sighed.

 

At the rooftop, your boyfriend already there. He has waited for few minutes since his class is nearer to reach the rooftop.

"Jiminnie~" you panted.

"Oh jagiya~" he hold your hand and get you to sit beside him on a bench there. Then, he hugged you.

You handed him the lunch box.

"Are you hungry?" you asked him and smile while opened the lunch box.

"Jinjja baegopa~" he pouted. "Wah sandwich!" he said as he looked at you opened the lunch box.

"Feed me~" he pouted again.

 

Really like a kid, cutie minnie :3

 

"Eo." You took one piece of the sandwich. "Minnie~ aaaah~" he chewed it.

Aww he looks so cute like that! :3

Then, you guys ate it with feeding each other. So sweet couple. Both of you ate up 2 sandwiches your mom made.

 

"Ting-tong." The bell rang. The next lesson will started. Jimin pecked you on the cheek and you guys going to each other class. 

 

On the other side, Jungkook just went out from the toilet . Then, he saw you walked from the rooftop entrance door. 

"Noon-" he almost shouted your name, but it cut off by he seeing a boy walked after you.

"Jimin hyung?" he looks so curious.

Then his friend tapped his shoulder, ask him if he want to go to the class. He nodded and they went to the class.

 

I don't know if Noona has dating someone. Is that real?

He ignored many question about you that ruined his mind.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

School has finished. You went out of your class and you found Jungkook waiting for you at the door.

"Oh! Jungkook-ah, you surprised me!" 

"Ah, mianhae. Keurom, kaja Noona!"

"Ya! I've to go to the biology laboratory now, I've to attend the biology club today. So, see you later!" you said as you left him. Actually, it was a lie. The truth is you will go home together with your boyfriend, Jimin. After you saw Jungkook is not there anymore, you run to the place you've decided with Jimin to meet.

 

"Minn-" you covered your mouth with your right hand. You saw Jimin with a girl. Speechless. Don't know what to do. You saw he caressed that girl's hair and touched her cheeks.

Who is that girl? Is he cheat on me?

Soon that girl left. Jimin still stand there waiting for you. Then you walked to him.

 

"Let's go!" he said as he walked in front of you and you walked behind him.  It's to prevent from anybody knowing you guys' relationship. That's what Jimin want so you just agreed as long as he loves you. But this time you can't avoid it. You're jealous to the girl before.

"Who's that girl?" you braved to ask him

"Who? Which girl?" He pretend like he doesn't know.

"That girl before. You even caressed his hair. What about me? You don't even hold my hand when we are walking together or stay together in a public place. But before, in the school gate you caressed his hair and you even touched his cheeks." you almost shouted.

"Ah calm  down jagi. She's my cousin. She's Uncle Kim's daughter... She's our junior. She's in the  1st grade at our school." He said

"Oh really?" that's all what you relply. actually you don't believe him 100%

He nodded and you guys walked in silences again

 

In the middle of the way home, Jungkook got a message from his mom. She asked him to buy something for her in the mini market. After he got it. He went out of the mini market and he saw you walked behind Jimin when you guys passed the mini market. Then Jungkook walked silently to follow you and Jimin. He just followed until Jimin and you arrived at your house.

 

"Thanks for taking me home." you said to him with flat expression.

"Anytime jagi. See ya~" you just smiled a little and maved your hand to him. Soon you get in your house.

 

Oh what's that? Noona is really dating that boy?  Jungkook thought

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

3.00 PM, one message received on your phone. You opened it.

From ; Jungkook

Noona, help me solve my math homeworks please~ u.u

 

you replied ; 

Wah math. Ok I'll try. Just come here kookie.

 

Just within 5 minutes, he came to your house. 

"Kookie, didn't you tell me before that you need me to solve your homework? Why you didn't bring your book?" you saw he just came with himself. He didn't bring anything.

"Noona, actually I wanna play with you. Let's go outside!" he pulled your hand. You chuckled while running with this kid.

"Hey~ let's go to the playground kookie! Like what we used to."  you told him almost screaming.

"Eo~ let's go there noona!" you guys ran faster, you really have fun with that.

Then, you guys arrived at the playground. You panted after running and your sight a little blurry. You saw a couple were kissing near the swing. But you saw it's blurry. You wiped your eyes.

Suddenly, Jungkook turned you around facing his chest (he's taller than you although he's younger than you) and he hugged you.

"Noona..."

You tried to release the hug, but he just hug you even tighter. 

"Jungkook-ah....."

"Noona, don't move." you left your chin up to see his face. He looks so serious seeing the kissing couple.

 

Jungkook-ah, what are you doing? Seeing them kissing? Why so serious?

 

"Noona...." then he released the hug. You turn around and ................

you saw your boyfriend, Jimin with that girl again. You saw they were hugging. You don't know what to do at that time. Jungkook put his hands on your shoulders.

"Noona........"

You walked to Jimin and that girl. Jungkook just followed you behind. His hand holding your hand. You threw his hand away and walked faster to Jimin.

"Jimin...." you started to cry.

"[y/n]........" he looked surprised. "Why are you here?" he asked as he release his arm from that girl.

"I should ask it to you." Jungkook just stood behind you. "Is this why you don't want to show our relationship to everyone?" Jimin took your hands. But you threw them away and you moved one step backward.

"It's not like that [y/n]............"

"It's enough now. I've been saw you few times with her!! I know she is not your cousin. ENOUGH JIMIN ENOUGH!!! IT'S OVER NOW!!" you screamed out and cried at the same time.

"Fine. It's END!" Jimin shouted at you and he left with that girl.

 

You're so sad to remember how you saw them before. That's the end of your love with him. So that's true. Actually you've been curious at him since you saw him with that girl at the first time.

Then, you remembered that you went there with Jungkook. You turn around facing him.

 

"Noona...." he hugged you tight like before. He caressed your long hair. "I'm here noona, don't be sad."

You can't say anything. Then, he led you to sit on a bench there. He held your hands.

"Noona...."

"Jungkook-ah.... thanks for staying by my side."

Then he hugged you again.

"Noona, can you just fall for me?"

Your eyes widen, you saw his eyes.

"Can you just love me?"

"Jungkook-ah........."

"I know you think I'm still a kid or what. I'm not a kid anymore noona, I know what's love. You're my first love noona."

"But-" your words cut of by his lips met your lips. he kissed you. It was so sweet.

"Just start over with me noona!" he hugged you again. Tighter and tighter.

You started to hug him back. Felt his body.

"So it's a yes noona?" he smiled, you just smiled too.

"Saranghaeyo noonaaaaa." He screamed happily as he hugged you again.

 

He maybe looks cute and adorable outside. But who knows, actually he is mature enough and he has a warm heart. I LOVE YOU TOO JUNGKOOK-AH <3<3<3