-My New Life-

-My New Life-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

Maybe today is a normal day for eveyone but is a nerve-wrecking day for Park Hana because it is her first day to attend new school in Korea . She just moved from California due to her arrogant attitude . She's very non independent girl because her parent always pampered her since she was a child . 

 

Park Hana's POV

FLASHBACK

Arghhhhh.... I hate this plan ! Why don't my parents trust me ? They said I can't be independent but I think I can I know myself much better than them . I agree with their plan because I want to prove that I'm not a person like they thought . 

 

First day of school

For the first time in my life , I wake up early in the morning by myself without anyone make me up and I also wear a full-uniform school and make my own breakfast even though I'm a bad cook but I think it's taste good . After my driver send me to school infront of the gate ( my parents still provide me a driver to make my life easier . They approve what I want to ) When I take my first step out from the car I feel like I'm a superstar . Everyone is looking at me . I'm so nervous and take a deep breath and I think like there's nothing happen . I walk straightly to the office to make a confirmation on my registration a few days ago that my parents did . The officer give me my schedule and I walk out from the office . I bumped into a girl and all of her books dropdown . i squat down to help her to pick her book . I said sorry to her and ask her whether she knows 3-A class . She was surprised and unexpectedly we are in the same class . On our way to the class , we talk a lot about ourselves . 

 

No one's POV

"I'm sorry I bump into you a moment ago" said Hana . "No , it's okay" said Tiffany . So you must be the new student of our school ? said Tiffany .

Wait ! How did you know that there will be a new student ? said Hana . 

Well , people keep talking about the new student that will enter our school and she came from overseas . said Tiffany .

Cinca ?! People are talking about me ? Arghhhh , this is so frustrating . It's my first day of school and people are already talking about me . Hana's babbling .

It's okay . So whre are you from ? ask Tiffany .

I'm from California .

Why are you staying in Korea then ? 

Oh it's because...

Their conversation were interupted by school bell . Heol ! We are late , said Tiffany and she grabbed Hana's hand . They run as fast as they can . When they reach at the class they are panting heavily . Unluckily for them the teacher is already in the class . 

TIFFANY HWANGGGGG !!! You and your friend are late . Mianhae seon-saeng-nim ! 

Pali pali and take your seat . said the teacher .

As Hana and Tiffany are going to their seats the teacher call Hana .

Hey , you wait ! I've never see you before . Are you the new student ?

Hana nervously say , "Nae seon-saeng-nim . "

Aren't you gonna introduce yourself ? ask the teacher .

Chusuhamnida seon-saeng-nim .

Hey everyone ! Park Hana imnida . I'm from California .

Okay , that's enough . You can sit at... while the teacher is looking around to find the empty seat , yes next to Tiffany . Hana is so happy that she can sit with Tiffany . When Hana seat at her place Tiffany jokingly say , Hello partner ! We were laughing because our dorkiness and suddenly the teacher give us the death glare and shout our names . "One more noise and you will be standing outside the class . The warning surely make me and Tiffany keep quiet .

 

Park Hana's POV

After a few hours later , the bell ring sign for a lunch time . Tiffany and me straight go to the cafe . Everyone is looking at me weirdly but yeah the warrior girl is with me . haha :D We take our food tray and sit at one of the table . Noise and laughter can hear from here and there . Everyone happily eat their lunch . Same goes to me and Tiffany . Suddenly , a girl come to our way and sit beside Tiffany . I'm so shock !

 

Krystal's POV

Annyeonghaseyo ! Oppss .  You must be the new girl from California right ? So Hello !  Co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter