Bearing the Weight of the Crown Together

Bearing the Weight of the Crown Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Character:

Kim Tan-Cha Eung Sung Yoon Chang-Young-Lee Bo-Na Choi Young-Do

(Sorry for taking so long to update a chapter, I am not sure whether to write a one-shot story or more chapter, if you have any suggestion just comment.)

Chapter 1:

(Four year later)

After graduating High school, Kim Tan is now working at his appa company along with Won. Won who is still heartbroken after Hyun Joo break up with him. Won had decided not to get marry to lady Yang. He had wish he did what Kim Tan did fighting and holding on to the person who was more important to him as Eun Sang was to Kim Tan.

Eun Sang who is in college in order to have a good life to support her Omma, since they been through a lot. She look at a picture of Kim Tan and smile. She remember how much Kim Tan yell and argue against her going to college away from him.

She smile and said to the picture of him "Kim Tan you idiot, why haven't you call me? Don't you want to know when I am coming to Seoul?" she packed her thing in the dorm ready to go back home.

Kim Tan who was in his office grumble at a picture of his girlfriend he said "Cha Eun Sang I see you are okay without being with me, are you happy? I should have never let you go in the first place" he was upset at her for taking so long to study and not coming back to him.

Won came into his office with a straight face he look at Tan just starting at Cha Eun-Sang picture. Tan look up to see his brother he said in a upset voice "Ya Hyung are you happy? Because of you, because you open your mouth and suggested Cha Eun sang to go to college she left, Happy?" Won look at him.

Hearing that Won said "Why are you yelling at me? I did a good thing" Tan said louder "Because you are never on my side. I told her to stay, but you're the one that told her to go, so it your fault" Won smiled at him.

Won said to him "What can I do if your girlfriend doesn't listen to you?" Kim Tan was arguing with Won knowing she really don't listen to him. He said in a cute, but mad voice "I am afraid she might never come back" hearing that Won look at him wondering if Cha Eun-Sang told him.

Won said smiling "She didn't tell you did she?" Kim Tan ask curious "Tell me what? Cha Eun-Sang" Won said "Cha Eun Sang is coming back today so why are you talking so much? Aren't you going to see her?" Kim Tan quickly get up and yell "What? Cha Eun sang?" Won look at him.

Looking at Tan he said "Didn't she tell you?" Kim Tan quickly lied and said "Of course I would know, she's my girlfriend, but how did you know?" Won look at him lying he smile and said "Liar! She told me last week and last night" hearing that Kim Tan said "Hyung who is lying? But why are you talking to someone else girlfriend?" he paused.

Kim Tan pauses and look at Won, Won said "Are you jealous?" he said to him quickly " Who's jealous?" Won look at him lying. Won said to him "Shut up and go" Kim Tan said quickly "I am leaving" he quickly ran out. Upset that his girlfriend didn't tell him, but his brother was mad, yet he was happy to have her back.

He quickly went into Cha Eun Sang house he yell "Ya Cha Eun Sang" hearing his voice she rush to see him. He look at her seeing her infront of him he just look at her. She look at him with tear in her eyes she said sweetly "Kim Tan" he look at her just standing there and not coming to him.

He said complaining "Are you going to stand there Cha Eun Sang?" she quickly run up to him and hug him. He smile and hugged her tighter pulling her body tighter. Happy to be with each other again they were in each other embrace for a long time.

Kim Tan sat down he said "Why didn't you tell me you were coming back? If you had stayed here one more week I was planning to drag you back" she smile and said "I wanted it to be a surprise" he said quickly "Next time tell me I thought I would go crazy without you" she smile.

She ask sweetly "You didn't cheat on me right?" he look at her and said "Aniyo I didn't, did you?" she was thinking he look at her not answering he yell "Tell me?" she was happy to hear him get mad she said "You haven't changed one bit Kim Tan" he look at her.

He said to her "Why would I change? Tell me" she look at him and said "I didn't cheat on you, I already have a boyfriend so why would I?" happy to hear her say it he smile and look at her. He said sweetly "I missed you" she smile and said to him "I missed you a lot too" he took her hand and hold it while smiling.

Yoon Chan Young came quickly to visit Cha Eun Sang along with Bo Na. Bo Na hugged her first saying "What took you so long?" Eun sang smile.

Chan young hugged her and said "I missed you" Bo Na look at him smiling. Eun Sang said to him "Me too" Kim Tan ask "All of you know she was coming, but me?" they look at him. Bo Na ask "You didn't know?" Kim Tan look at Eun Sang.

Later

Eun sang ask "How is working at the company? Is Won nice to you? How is the chairman? Your Omma?" he look at her asking so much question he said "Working there is fine, Hyung is giving me a lot of work to do. Appa is still like before, but a little warmer than before" she look at him. He continue, "and Omma she is happy seeing the world she want to be miss Korea, but she complain about walking in heel" she smile hearing that.

Kim Tan stare at her, she look at him and then away since he was staring at her. He look at her and still felt like it was a dream since she was right in front of him. He ask "Cha Eun-Sang am I dreaming?" she look at him confused.

She ask "What?" he said to her "Your really here right? It's not a dream?" she smile hearing that she said joking at him "Kim Tan I thought you were stupid only, but are you seeing thing too?" hearing she said that stare at her.

He said yelling "Ya who is stupid? I even placed 50 in school" she smile knowing he went from 100 to 50. She said "So, it only 50 that isn't smart" he yelled at again "You really" she smiled.

She said stopping him from talking "I am really here Kim Tan" he look at her and smile. He pulled her closer to him and said as he wrapped his arms around her neck "Dummy, don't even think about leaving me again" she smile and shook her head agreeing. Knowing she cannot be away from him again.

She look at him and said "I am tired" hearing that she is saying that when she just got back say "Ya don't think about sleeping, you don't deserve to sleep. Your staying with me tonight" she look at him missing his whining alot. She said "You whine a lot" he look at her.

He said to her "If you want to sleep, sleep right next to me. I want to see your face longer" she smile and agree. She leaned her head against his arms and said "Wake me up when your leaving" he said "Who's leaving? I am staying" she didn't say a word, but fall asleep.

He look at her and said happily "Your not going back again. I missed you a lot, I miss our fight too" he smile and hold her hand as he was watching her sleep.

The next morning

Cha Eun-sang Omma found them together sleeping on the sofa. He smile and was happy her daughter is back home. Looking at Kim Tan she said to herself "You waited long right?" meaning for Eun sang to come back. She bring a blanket and cover both of them.

Ki Ae, Kim Tan Omma came in to see Ahjumma looking at something she yell "Ajhumma" Eun-sang Omma quickly stop her from talking. Ki Ae look to see the two of them sleeping she quickly ask "What is this? Eun-Sang back? Why didn't you tell me?" she was happy to see them sleeping.

She smile and said to Eun sang Omma "I am really happy" Omma smile and agree.

When Kim Tan woke up he look to see Cha Eun sang sleeping soundly he look at her and said happy "It wasn't a dream you're really here" he smile and look at her.

Kim Tan was eating happily, Cha Eun-sang just stare at him she ask "Ya did you really sleep here? Why didn't you go home?" he look at her. He said eating "I told you I was not leaving, didn't I" she said looking at him "I didn't know you were serious" he look at her.

He stop eating and drank his water he then said "I was serious" she suddenly remember something she ask curious "Aren't you going to work?" he continue eating ignoring her. She look at him and said "Kim Tan" he throw his chopstick down her eyes widen at him.

He said wiping his mouth "Aish I was eating so annoying" she look at him. Knowing he has a temper problem she quickly start eating. He look at her and said "Why would I go to work? Hyung is fine working alone I am taking the day off" she look at him as he continue to eat.

Later

Kim Tan and Cha Eun-sang was holding hand walking. He smile holding her hand since he missed the feeling of her warm hand holding his.

She smile and ask curious "Choi Young-do how is he? I heard he is in the military. He is so cool" hearing that she asking about him yell jealous "Why are you asking about Young-do? Why? How is he cool? I am cooler than him" she look at him.

She said to him "Cool? You? Also, why can't I ask? He's a friend" hearing that he said in a whining voice "What? I am more than cool and what friend? Don't talk about him" she puffed her face and said "Here you go again being jealous" he stop walking.

He let go of her hand as she look at him he said upset "I'm going, I am disappointed in you Cha Eun-Sang" she look at him. He turned away and walked away seeing that she quickly yell "I just got back are you really leaving me" he stop walking.

Hearing that he stopped walking she look at his back and said "I guess you didn't even miss me as much as I miss you" he took a deep breath hearing that and turn around.

He turn around and said in a loud voice " Are you kidding me I missed you like crazy. I thought I would go crazy not having you with me. I missed you a lot Cha Eun Sang" she look at him and smile.

He came back up to her and look at her he said like a child "How can you say I didn't miss you?" she look at him he continue "Who's leaving?" he grabbed her hand as she look at the way he is.

She smile and hold his hand tighter he said "Don't let go of my hand again" she said to him "Who let go? You just did" hearing that he said quickly "I didn't I am holding it" he held her hand tighter she shook her head agreeing.

As they were walking they stop by a dream catcher shop. Cha Eun-sang smile looking at the dream catcher. She ask Kim Tan "When are you going to give me back my dream catcher?" hearing that he said "It mine, get another one" she look up to him.

He back hug her, her eyes widen she quickly ask "What are you doing?" he said knowing it just like her "Here you go again" she bit her lip. He said hugging her from behind "This feel nice" she smile as they were looking at the dream catcher.

Choi Young-do who finish serving in the military. He sat down at home and said to himself "It's good to be back" he look around his house and said heard his Omma calling him. He smile and said "Oh Omma" she came next to her son and said "Son come on let's eat" he agree and smile.

Knowing since his Omma came back in his life he been more happy and more warmer. Knowing why his Omma left him was because of his dad having affair. And because of Cha Eun sang he learn how to care and become a softer person. Knowing he cannot change that she was his first love.

For him and Kim Tan everything behind them was settled. They was nothing left between them to fight anymore. Knowing Kim Tan didn't do anything to him, but he was the only one he could take his anger out that cause him to lose a good friend. Seeing and knowing how strong Kim Tan was bearing the fact that he was an illegitimate child, he himdelf couldn't ber for so long and having to bear it he know Kim Tan went through a lot and most importantly he was impressed at how much Kim Tan fight for Cha Eun sang. Knowing Cha Eun Sang is Kim Tan whole world.

And losing his first love to Kim Tan he didn't like it, he hated it the most, but he couldn't stand to see him hurt anymore since he know the feeling. Cha Eun-Sang was at the connivence store sleeping that was a block away from her house. Choi Young-do who was eating noodle look at her not knowing it was her.

Seeing her sleeping he thought about Cha Eun-Sang. He look at her as he was eating. Cha Eun-sang wake up opening her eyes. She look around and then at her phone to see it 7:00am. She said to herself "Ah it's early" she look around again and spotted Young-do eating at the next table.

She look at him eating, he finally look up to see her. His eyes widen wondering if he is dreaming he said "Aish I am seeing her face" she look at him. A smile form on her lip as she said to him "Choi Young-do are you still eating here?" he put his chopstick down and look at her as she smile. He said speechless "Cha Eon- Sang"" she smile.

They sat down together, he look at her not taking his eyes off her she ask "You haven't change" he said after a second "You didn't change either. What are you doing sleeping here?" she smile and said "I am use to it" he look at her. He yelled at her "Ya don't you know its dangerous for a girl to sleep out here? Sleep at home next time or else your dead" she look at him and smile at the fact that he is caring, but show it in a different way.

He ask "When did you got back to Korea?" she said happily "2 days ago, I heard you were in the military " he shook his head. She smile and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter