Ch.3

Seoul Vampire Academy (S.V.A)

S.V.A

 

Chapter #3

 

~Last time on S.V.A~

 

  “Fine fine...see you later.” Chaeri said waving before entering her room.

 

  “This girl is gonna be the death of me.” Yesung mumbled before heading to the ballroom.

 

~Now~

 

  “Everyone it is my pleasure to introduce the princess and heir of the Daeva Clan.” the announcer for the event said before stepping aside so that Chaeri could take his place.

 

 She's so beautiful....and She's so big now...went around the ball room and Chaeri just smiled at them all.

 

  “Hello my family, friends, and fellow vampires. Thank you for attending my eighteenth birthday and the day I will take the crown as my own. Recently my father has been sick as you all may know by now. He has passed his heritage to me and my soon to be mate, Kim Jong Woon, of the Venture Clan. Please accept our union and I hope you all have a wonderful night.” Chaeri said bowing before leaving the balcony she was on so that her and Yesung could open the dance floor.

 

  “You're trying to be as modern here as you can, aren't you?” Yesung asked whispering before he spun her to the dance floor, where a slow song started to play.

 

  “Very much so...” Chaeri said playfully before they started to dance.

 

 About three minutes into the slow waltz people joined in and their dance was interrupted.

 

  “Hi...may I please have a dance with my friend before you have your fun with her?” HyunAe asked tapping Yesung on the shoulder.

 

  “Sure...” Yesung said handing her over and almost automatically a fast song started to play.

 

  “I love this song..” Chaeri said to HyunAe who nodded in agreement before they walked through the crowd and started to dance.

 

  “Such a hyper girl...” Yesung mumbled before bouncing when one of his friends came over.

 

  “When can I have the short Chinese girl?” Hangeng asked.

 

  “When ever you want...just don't pull her from Chaeri or you might die...those two really like this song apparently.” Yesung said nodded towards the pair who were dancing to the 'Wobble'.

 

  “Yeah...at least we know they can move their hips...just watch out for Henry...he has his eyes on your chicks best friend...the panda lover.” Hangeng said walking through to join the dance.

 

  “I know the weirdest people ever...” Yesung said shaking his head.

 

  “Am I one of them?” Zhoumi asked popping up besides him.

 

  “Not yet....oh god more of her friends joined...” Yesung said looking where Chaeri was now dancing with Miri, Suye, Hana and HyunAe...with Hangeng and Henry present.

 

  “Our friends are strange..but the girl with long black hair is totally my blood type...be back.” Zhoumi said walking away.

 

  “That was the lamest line ever...” Kibum said showing up behind him.

 

  “Where do you guys come from dude...” Yesung asked glaring at the boy.

 

  “Anywhere and everywhere...hey...do you know who the japanese looking girl is?” Kibum asked looking at the others on the dance floor.

 

  “I believe her name was Hana...” Yesung said shrugging.

 

  “Thank you...bye...” Kibum said leaving to the dance floor where everyone was dancing to the electric slide.

 

  “Oh my god....” Yesung said facepalming...all his friends were retarded.

 

  “Since you know the name of the Japanese one...do you know the name of the youngest one?” Eunhyuk asked.

 

   “You think I would be used to this by now.....her name is Hyun...” Yesung said not paying attention anymore.

 

 “Oppa...come join us...” Chaeri said popping up before dragging him to the dance floor.

 

  “I don't dance...” Yesung said totally trying to run off the dance floor, but was stopped by Chaeri who pouted.

 

  “I can teach you how...please?” Chaeri asked him giving him the best puppy-dog eyes a vampire could.

 

  “Fine...” Yesung mumbled before walking back to where his friends were starring with wide eyes.

 

  “Thank you...” Chaeri said happily kissing him on the cheek making everyone squeal.

 

  “Keep the PDA in the room...” Miri said walking away with Henry following behind.

 

  “Look who's talking...” Chaeri said laughing when Miri threw a shoe at her and missed.

 

  “Let's go...” Eunhyuk said dragging Hyun away.

 

  “Awe....but I wanna see her teach him how to dance....” Hyun said struggling.

 

  “Fine...” Eunhyuk gave in.

 

 It took nearly an hour to teach him to do the wobble and even then they were all dying of laughing.

 

…........Yeah....i was busy all weekend...sorry TT~TT......