1

A Journey to the Past

Jae In looked into the mirror, staring at the virtual image of herself, once again ,she sighed.

"Life can't get any better. This daily routine,school, part time job, aren't you tired?" 

she sighed, yet, again.

 

"Jae In! You are late for your part time job already, HURRY! I need to use the toliet!" Jae Eun shouted.

"Can't you wait!" Jae in replied to her older sister, while she open the toliet door.  Jae Eun rolled her eyes, and just went in.

Jae In took her bag, and leave for her part time job at a nearby restaurant.

 

The sky is blue, with a few clouds on the sky, The sun is scorching hot. "I hate summer, if I could turn back time, i'll make myself rich and I'l be in an aircon room now." she said, while pushing the swing door into the restaurant. 

The restaurant was empty, and in the restaurant, was blood stain on the floor. "WHAT HAPPENED?!" jae in screamed. However, she never stop getting curious. She followed the bloodstain ,step by step, she followed the stain, till it stopped at the doorto the backyard. She have always ben warned by her colleauges and boss to never go in. 

"Should i go in? Or not? But, it's a matter of life and death right? They could be stucked inside.....Fine i should just go in.

she opened the door

It's dark and empty. Before she could go out, the door closed. Ironically, the dark room was cold. 

"Hello.Anyone here?" 

There is no reply.

"ANYONE??"

She asked again. And it is still silent

"if only i had not came in here just now."

All of a sudden, there is a white glowing infront of her. She gasped. Is this a dream? Or is something really forming out of the thin air? She thought. 

 

a weird looking man appeared. "Jae In"

"How do you know my name?"

"I've heard your wishes" he said, not answering her questions.

"So??"

"I am here to grant it. The next wish that you have make, it will come true." he said, not moving, standing still at his position.

"HELLO? I'm asking how did you appear? what are you doing here?"

"TIme to go back."

 

She jumped up on the bus, opening her eyes abruptly. 

"Was is it just a dream? but it was so real!" She thought. 

 

"Are you alright?" The man sitting next to her in the bus said. She looked at him, he looked familiar.

"Have I seen you before?"

"It's my first timeseeing you though" The man replied. 

Jae in looked at him from head to toe, the man is indeed good looking.

"I guess i have recognised the wrong person then."

"Maybe you did!" he chuckled and alighted the bus.

 

Just right after he left the bus, she gets ready to alight at the next stop, only to realise that her wallet went missing. 

Everything became clear. "YAAAAAAAA RETURN ME MY WALLET!" 

 

She alighted the bus swiftly and ran to the previous bus stop, "acting all nice,just to take my wallet huh?" she said, with her already unstable breath.

 

He was no where found. how to turn back time? "AHHH I WISH I CAN GO BACK TO THE PAST!" she screamed.