first and last.

Hate or Love?

When we met a right person to love, you can feel your heart was beating so fast, your eyes can’t take away from them or even your mind can’t think anything, but sometimes, you may feel nothing. However, SoHyun just experienced this amazing moment just a minute ago. She felt the sparkling when he touched her hands just once, a slightly single touch. SoHyun held the tissue tight. He just passed a tissue to her.

DongWoo saw SoHyun frozen in the middle of the practice room and stared at the tissue that he passed to her.

“Do you need help?”DongWoo took away the tissue from her hand and he lightly wiped her sweats off on her forehead.

SoHyun’s heart was beating faster than before. She stood straight and didn’t move. She felt the flowers were around her like another world.

“Are you Ok?” DongWoo felt SoHyun was weird today. After Bouquet, SoHyun asked DongWoo to teach her dancing, so DongWoo agreed and every Wednesday they go to the practice room to practice dancing. It was about three months since Dongwoo taught her. She improved a lot in dancing, but DongWoo felt SoHyun became weirder during the dancing. She always avoided him to touch her when he needed to.

And now, she looked so uncomfortable when he helped her.

Is she hated me now? DongWoo asked himself.

SoHyun took away the tissue from his hand and she said “I can do it myself.” She wanted to walk away, because her heart beat was so fast that she can’t handle it.

When she turned and faced another way, DongWoo pulled her back and let her faced him. His face was so close to her.

“What … do you want?” SoHyun asked tensity.

“…Do you hate me?” DongWoo asked with a pity face.

SoHyun was so intense and she thought” Of course not… oppa…why you look at me with that pity face…omg I can’t handle it…T_T” Her mind was a mess now and she didn’t answer any word.

DongWoo sighed and said “Ok, I understand it.” He walked out the practice room.

SoHyun sat on the floor and murmur “what should I do… DongWoo oppa misunderstand me now T___T”

Infinite’s dorm

DongWoo came back from practice room and he lied on the sofa tiredly. He closed his eyes and he felt someone sat beside him.

“How’s practice with SoHyun xi?” Hoya asked.

DongWoo didn’t answer right away. He organized what happened today and he felt so depressed and sad now. He just thought that he lost a friend.

“Um…I think she hated me.” DongWoo answered.

“Why? You taught her dancing, what the matters she will hate you?” Hoya asked. “Did you do anything strange to her?”

“I don’t know. Just when I go closely to her, she avoids me.”

“Do you ask her?”

“Yes, she didn’t say directly, but she didn’t say anything for a while, so I think she is.”DongWoo closed his eyes and he remembered her face was felt like awkward.

Hoya saw DongWoo was worried and unhappy. He never saw DongWoo sad like this. Normally, he just watched some variety show and he was fine, but now, he seems like he just broke up with someone.

Broke up with someone, wait… Hoya thought.

“Did her face turned red when you came closer to her?” Hoya asked Dongwoo with a smiley face.

“I didn’t saw clearly.” DongWoo said. “But when I asked her did she hate me, her face was so red.”

  Hoya smiled and he said “She didn’t hate you.” And he went to his room.

The next day, DongWoo came to her practice room secretly and she saw SoHyun was practicing by herself, one step by one step, clearly and beautiful. He looked SoHyun a while outside the practice room, people walked by and looked at him, he felt a bit embarrassed.

A staff asked him ”Why are you here? Do you have permission?” he just remembered that every time SoHyun brought him with her, so the staff didn’t ask anything, but now, he came here by himself only.

SoHyun heard some noise outside her practice room and she came out opened the door and he saw DongWoo was standing outside.

“Oppa, this is my dance teacher.” SoHyun told her staff.

“What? 4minute has a lot of…”SoHyun covered his mouth before his said the word “dancer teachers” and pushed him away.

Although DongWoo felt confused, at least he didn’t need to dumb outside by someone. SoHyun brought him inside the practice room and sat down with him.

“SoHyun ah, mi yah nae (sorry), I bothered you, I will go after a while.” DongWoo smiled awkwardly.

“Oppa, it’ok, why do you came here? Who brought you?”SoHyun asked him.

“Ahh…just…I want to see did you actually practice every day.” DongWoo pretended he didn’t come here just by following his mind. When he realized, he was already in front her practice room.

“You didn’t do this before.” SoHyun said.

“mi yah nae(sorry), I just bothered you.” DongWoo thought SoHyun felt annoyed about him.

SoHyun silenced a while and she said” Oppa, I need to tell you something.”

“Ah? What?” DongWoo confused.

She took something out from her bag.
SoHyun lowered her head and she gave the chocolate to DongWoo

“I….like you.”

DongWoo didn’t expect that SoHyun confessed to him, he didn’t know what to do. DongWoo took the chocolate. He just froze like an ice. He can’t even say a word now.

So she didn’t hat me, but she likes me? DongWoo thought

His heart was beating so fast and he felt a bit dizzy. He remembered the time he spent with SoHyun and he realized that the reason why SoHyun was so weird because she likes him. He looked at SoHyun. She was biting her lips. He thought she was so cute.

SoHyun saw Dongwoo was so confused and she didn’t want to hear the answer right away, so she decided to escape this practice room.

“Oppa, I will go first now.” When SoHyun wanted to stand up, Dongwoo pulled her hand and she can’t stand up.

SoHyun looked at DongWoo, her face turned red again.

“Can I ask you one question?”

“What?”SoHyun lowered her head so he can’t see her face.

“Can you be my girlfriend?”

Maybe feelings just like a button, you can turn on in a second and turn off in a second, but sometimes, feelings is strange, they can turn it on when you didn’t realize it until someone reminded you. And now, DongWoo thought that his feelings toward to SoHyun may be a long time already, is just he didn’t realize it.

 

 

SoHyun took a deep breath and said

“Yes.”

-END-

=========================================================================================================================

4finite is my favourtie. Did you guys watch Jihyun and Sungyeol's drama? It's good but I didn't feel the feelings of this couple yet haha. If I have ideas and time, I will write more fanfic of 4finite ;) but sorry for my poor grammar and english ;((( hope you guys like it anyway :>