Party yo.

More than one night.

"Saengil chukka hamnida!"

Exo member, including you, cheering Lay for his birthday party at night. Lay can't help himself, he just covering his face while grinning with a dimple on his cheek.

"You're getting older, bro. Aha." Exo member joke. They're busy with themself, Hunhan playing with decorated napkin, Kaisoo chatting to each other, Suho and Tao busy complaining themself, Kris act with his 'cool' image while playing with his phone. You were sitting right next to him, "Good to see your here. It wouldn't be fun without you, aite." He whispered, with a dimple on his cheek. You only smile at him as the sign of agreeing.

Suddenly, Lay grabbing your right hand, squeezing them. "Hm." He mumble. You noticed that, "What's wrong?" You widened your eyes, making a cute face. "Nothing. Hey, where's my birthday kisses?" He smile innocently, going closer to you. "Ah.. that." You silent for a while, Lay ended with a chuckles.

"Aye." Chanyeol joke.

"Just kiss him already." Kai said with a wide smile.

"It's his day. Hihi." Sehun played with the napkin while tapping your shouler.

You can't help yourself, had no choice, you're about to kisses his cheek but Lay suddenly turn his face and two of you ended it by kissing each other. Exo member are just, "WOO-ING" the two of you. Lay grab your chin with his right thumb. He broke the kiss, "Nice." He whispered your ear, with a smirk.

It's happen so fast, perhaps six seconds. "Happy Birthday, dear." You greet him a wide smile. "Thank you, baobei." (*Baobei: Means 'baby' or 'darling' in chinese.) He replied, messing your hair. Couple of minute pass, the birthday cake is here. Exo member are busy grabbing each slice for themself, after theyre done. Now it's your turn, you grab a slice, "Here." You say to Lay, handing him the cake. "Sure." He replied you, taking the cake and eat it. While you're busy eating, you didn't notice that Lay secretly staring at you,realizing how pretty you are with your black dresses, pink lips, curly brown hair, thick eyeliner, red ribbons. "Damn." He whispered himself. 

 

You're busy lauging at Suho and Tao, which is Suho mama and Tao the son. They're feeding each other, Lay just can't stop himself from staring at you, from the bottom to the top. Suddenly, Lay grabbed your right hand, placing them to his right thigh, he ruffles your hair with his finger. You just let him do that while you're drinking some juice. 

"You. Wait until we get home, kay." Lay whispered your ear with a y smirk showed at his face. Instead of hungry because of food, Lay hungry for something else. Something that is way better than food. 

At that night, Lay decided too go home early. Exo just agreeing him, they're going home late. You, dont know nothing. Just nodding your head and following him.