Chapter 4- Broken Spell

Fountain of Love

Two Weeks Later

 

Heechul had been bombarded with emails, love letters and packages.

He had a few encounters with Lena but  she always seemed to be busy.

Today he would return the coins.

Siwon kept trying to hug him everytime they practised.

It was exasperating.

He looked at the exterior of the hotel.

It was still breathtaking.

He shook his hand a little, hearing the ching of the coins.el 

The hotel dissolved.

Whaa..?

'Kim Heechul..'

He turned around to see a giant of woman who quickoly dissolved into a woman around his height. She had pale skin, green eyes and strawberry blonde hair that was plaited to side  dropping until it reached her waist. She had gold bracelets on one  hand. A heart locket around her neck and wore gladiator sandals anda white dress that accuentuated her curves.

He swallowed.

'I don't usually deal with mortals...but I thought you needed to learn a lesson.'

'Why me...'

'For every coin you took..a lesson was taught....your group member Choi Siwon was it.....I just made the brotherly love more affection.' She teased.

''I didn't ask for this..''

''Yes you did.''

''You didn't want to be alone before, I changed it so you were compelled to take the coins out of my fountain.''

'I am afterall still the Goddess of Love'' she laughed.

''This wasn't funny.''

'If you had resisted it wouldn't have happened, but free will can only go so long.''

''You took four coins...'' She held out a hand.

He hurriedly dropped them into her open palm.

Across town four people 'woke up'.

Siwon dropped the tape he was using to wrap Heechul's present. 

The Boo-Noona let go of her pen....a hand flyin to in disbelief...'What was I doing.'

 Yuri paused in her baking, wondering why all the faces of the cookies were of Heechul....'Huh'

 A young brunette fan girl, sighed as she wondered why she was thinking of Kim Heechul , she didn't like SuperJunior. 

She shook her head.

Lena slept on that morning.

Aphrodite smiled, ''It's done.''

 The place dissolved and Heechul was in front of S.M Entertainment. 

 He paused letting out a breathe. 

'Let's do this.'

'HYUNG' He turned toward Siwon who was walking up to him. 

''I'll see you up there.''

Heechul smiled.

''Oppa,'' He turned towards the elevator where Yuri was stepping out of, '' I made cookies.'

She gave him the box of cookies. 

''I felt like baking, they all turned out like you for some reason, but they do taste delicious.'' She smiled at him before leaving .

He grinned.

''Heechul-sshi....'' He turned around and saw those green eyes that caught his attention the first time.

''I know this is straight forward, but do you want to go to dinner...with me?''

Lena smiled.

''Sure....I know the perfect place, it sells Greek food.''

She grinned.

He chuckled nervously. 

A few miles away in a fountain, all the coins glittered like diamonds and gold. The Goddess smiled.

'My work is never done.'


A/N I hope you all enjoyed this ending.

~C/T