Chapter 1- Guessing Game

Fountain of Love

Kim Heechul looked around the crowded venue, he stood high above them on the balconey overlooking the dance floor. He saw two of his best friends swaying in each other's arms, like two pieces of a puzzle perfectly fit. He took a sip of the pink champagne. He almost cursed, it tasted like strawberries. He would'nt have been surprised if it was. He tugged at the white three piece Versace suit. His newly cropped brown hair tickled his ears.

''Why do you look like the only person not enjoying the wedding?'' a voice asked him. He turned around and was confronted with the greenest eyes  he'd ever looked upon. 

''Maybe, it's not the wedding, but the general happy atmosphere.'' He quipped back.

The tanned woman laughed, it sounded like bells. She sent him a pearly white smile. Her lips was coated in red lipstick, her dark brown hair was rolled in an elegant bun and she wore a light lavendar dress that hugged her curves. 

''Lee Lena.'' She held out a hand.

''Kim Heechul.'' He grasped the delicate hand and a gave it a smoothe kiss.

She grinned.

''Smoothe.''

''I try.''

She joined him in his people watching. She kept pointing out the various people.

''How do you know them?''

He didn't think this tanned woman would know all of the people in attendance.

''The bride is my cousin, believe it or not I am half-korean.'' 

His eyebrows shot up to his forehead, he honestly thought she was just a well-spoken foreigner.

''You probably thought she was such a pretty foreigner..am I right?" she teased. 

He smiled.

''Pretty and smart.''

''What do you do?''

''I am a History Professor.''

''And you?''

''Take a guess.'' He challenged.

She put down her flute of champagne and rubbed both her hands together, a glint in her eye.

''Alright.....let me analyze you....you could be working in Advertising, you look like you'd have those crazy advert ideas.''

He shook his head.

''No...hmm....you don't have rough hands...so possibly modeling.''

He grinned. ''Close.''

''So you have modelled, this narrows down the pool now....I would say dancer, but you look like you have vocals to match..so Pop-Star?''

''Hallyu.'' He corrected automatically.

She grinned. 

''What band are you in?''

''Ever heard of SuperJunior?''

A hand flew to , ''BONAMANA.''

''You know that song.''

She grinned, ''How could I not, it's one of my favourites.''

Heechul turned towards the crowd once more, maybe it was the alcohol talking, ''You want to get out of here.''

''I was wondering when you'd ask.''

She grabbed his outstretched hand and they walked out of the hotel.

On their way out, they passed the lobby, in the center of the lobby lay a fountain with a marble carving of the greek goddess Aphrodite. 

He decided since he was taking so many chances, he scooped up four coins. A nickle, a dime , a penny and a gold coin.

He shoved into his coat.

Outside, the clear night skies began to darken, the wind picked up and thunder began rumbling. 

''Hey..you coming.''

He followed the woman out. 



A/N

Hey all, I am rewriting this story.

~Subscribe/Upvote/Comment

~CT