Chores

Chores - Yoochun

"A list of chores is for you to do on the counter, while we are gone." Your dad called as he left the house with his girlfriend for the weekend. With the click of the door, you groaned and rolled your eyes back into your head as there was a knock on the front door. Letting your feet shuffle against the floor, you finally reached the door as you opened it.

"If you are looking for Mr. ______, he has gone way for the weekend." You said as you looked at the ground not seeing who was at your door. His fingers gently lifted your chin to his eyes as he gave you that perfect smile of his.

"I’m looking for you." His deep, silky voice said as you couldn’t hide the smile that lurked on your face from his subtle touch. Wrapping his arms slowly around you, your head pressed against his shoulder as your arms wrapped around him as well. "Can we get out of here?"

Pulling away, you looked up at him apologetically, “I am so sorry, I would love to but I have to do chores over the weekend.”

"That is ok, two people doing chores would make it go a lot faster." He kissed your forehead as he moved past you and walked to the kitchen picking up the list as it unfolded and ran halfway down him as his eyes widened. Walking to where he was, you leaned against the wall as you saw his eyes widen at each chore. He looked at you, in disbelief, as he got through the first page.

"Y-You really have to do all of this?" Yoochun asked with pure concern and curiosity.

"Only in two days." You sighed as you walked past him and to your dad’s bedroom, as you picked up his girlfriends’ and his clothes as you filled the hamper.

Lugging out the dirty clothes, you headed for the laundry room as you sorted out his white from his others and put the colored clothes into the washer as you poured in the soap and turned the knob. Walking back out to the main living space, Yoochun was in the kitchen filling the sink up with soapy water.

"What are you doing mister?" You ran your hands around him as you hugged him tightly.

"Helping my girlfriend." He replied as your head rested between his shoulder blades.

Moving under his arms you put your hands into the luke warm water as the suds crawled up your arms. Yoochun moved to the side of you as he rinsed off the plates and dried them as you washed them thoroughly. Splashing water on you, you splashed suds on him and put the bubbles on his nose as he splashed more water on you, soaking your shirt. Having a fun water fight, some how you managed to finish the dishes as you grabbed the wet linens from the laundry room as Yoochun chased you outside as you ran under the clothes lines.

His arms wrapped around your waist as he picked you up just to set you back down again after you let out a squeal in delight. Setting the clean blankets and sheets on the lawn chair, you picked up a large bed sheet and started to hang it up as he grabbed the other side from touching the ground. Pinning it up, he watched you as you worked busily and quickly to get everything put up to dry in the light breeze. Hearing the buzz from the washer you ran to the house as he pinned up the other blankets as you came out with an armful of clothes. Pinning them up next, Yoochun finished his part and helped you as you both finished the clothes and you laid on the warm grass as Yoochun went to go and check the clips on the blankets once again.

Raising his arms he made growling noises as he lifted the sheets to see you smile at him happily, Standing over you, he leaned down and pulled you up. Pulling you through the clean sheets, he stood with you as the bright sun filtered through the white sheets. Highlighting his face and yours perfectly he cupped your face and moved closer to you as he closed his eyes and leaned into you. Clearing your throat his eyes opened as his thumb gently your cheek.

"I think we still have more chores to do." You bowed out of his grasp and the sheets as you moved inside, trying to clam your beating heart from the almost kiss that you had with him.

The rest of the day was filled with laughs and hard work as you cleaned the floors, made the beds, cleaned the rooms, and put away the clothes. Shopping for food and mowing the lawn, staining the fence as well as rearrange all the books and photos in the house. Ridiculous chores after another seemed to get done.

Just as the sun faded, so did your energy as Yoochun fell onto the couch and you rested on top of him. His arms wrapped around you gently, rubbing the small of your back as you closed your eyes and relaxed in his arms.

"Well we seemed to get that mountain list of chores done all in one day." Yoochun’s tired, deep voice informed you as you nodded, closing his eyes gently, he kissed your head and rubbed his hands against your back as you hummed in pleasure.

Bringing up your head, you rested your head on your hands as you looked at his beautiful face, tracing every wrinkle and crevice with your eyes. Catching you he looked at you, bringing up one of his hands as he cupped your face. Pulling you towards him, he pressed his lips on yours as you moved yours against his gently. Your hands tightly gripped his shirt as his hand tightened around your waist as you began to loose yourself in the spark flying, butterfly in your stomach kiss. Gently pulling away he rubbed your back gently as you looked into his eyes then rested your head against his chest once again. The beating of his heart was beautiful as your body molded to his, pulling a clean blanket from the edge of the couch, he laid it over the both of you as you quickly fell asleep from exhaustion.

"Goodnight, My love. I won’t let you work this hard when I marry you." He whispered as he moved your hair to behind your ear as he watched you before falling asleep himself.