Lazy Bear

Young, Wild, and Free (BTS Oneshots) {HIATUS}

[A/N: this one is sorta short but yee ^^ hope you enjoy~]

The sun leaked it's warmth past your floral curtains and onto your bed. It cuddled you in its infinite warmth, as if blowing the steam of a freshly made coffee onto your body. You rolled around to see a bear. But this was no ordinary bear. Pale in skin tone, mostly hairless, button nose, and caramel colored hair. He rolled around in bed as if the end of the world was coming, like something was shaking his soul to the bone. It was too much, you couldn't concentrate on the divine warmth beaming onto you. 

You sit up, slightly irritated, until you meet warm chocolate-y brown eyes, paired with a devious gummy smile and you know that you're trapped.

In a husky, low voice, Yoongi breathes out, "G'mornin."

You shiver at the sound of his voice. It reminds you of what a singer with a soulful voice sounds like, or the sound of gravel underneath smooth rubber soles. You faintly remember what it feels like to crunch a leaf underneath your shoe and you reason that this must be what Yoongi feels when he simply speaks. 

Unfortunately, going off in your own world made you miss what he was saying. He doesn't sit up, he just repeatedly calls your name and you get a quick flash of the night previous, his flesh white hot against your own. 

Your head snaps up when he just about turns around to go back to sleep. You look at a clock. "Oppa, it's 12:30. Did you turn my alarm off?"

Yoongi grins up a you. "Babe, you know I can't wake up at 9 am. It's too early."

You roll your eyes and snuggle against his chest. You initially feel a wave of heat crash around you and you feel like dying in bliss right there. Next, you feel the coolness of his breath against the very top of your forehead. You consciously feel his arms wrapped tight around your waist, how your bodies mesh so well together.

But the last thing you hear is his heart, and it beats like a Gbedu drum. You think that Yoongi's heart has it's own unique rhythm and you feel as though that drum beats stronger every time you breath in. 

You clutch at the fabric on his chest, pulling at it desperately. You want to hear this drum louder, you want to be closer to such a beautiful sound. 

Yoongi looks down at you, presses a chaste kiss to your forehead. "Babe, don't tempt me."

You giggle up at him and sigh. "Yoongi, you may never understand how much I want to stay in your arms forever, but as long as you're here, I'll make sure to tell you everyday."

Yoongi made an "eyyy" sound before scrunching his nose up. "You're so cheesy. Why am I with you again?"

"Because I make your heart beat fast and your get hard all in one glance." you joked.

He nuzzled your neck and chortled. "This is a fact I cannot deny." he paused. "But why else?"

"Because I have the patience to deal with a lazy bear like you."

Yoongi shook his head. "Nooo, that's not it. It's because you're this lazy bear's pot of delicious honey~." 

"I'll try to be less easy. That way this bear won't get even lazier."

Yoongi grinned. "Love you, babe~."

"Love you too." you paused a moment. "You lazy ."

And with that he went back under the covers.