Chapter ღ ღ ღ - ???

Across The Distanceღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the sound of your heartbeat is my favorite song to fall asleep to..

 

" I'm sorry Suzy, SARANGHAE-YO!" He shouted.

 

Too late for that. I thought while passing by the glares. As you all know Sehun is the cassonova along the girls.In other words they totally hate me. Ever since Sehun asked me out the bashing letters started to pile in my lockers and the cold,envy stares. They never really touched me or harm me because they all know my family is powerful.So they didn't even dare. I'm lucky that my family is powerful but I'm unlucky that my parents worries to death about me they always want me to have bodyguards where ever I go.

" Yah Bae Suzy!! Answer me!!" I heard a blonde skinny girl scolding at me. It was Park Jiyeon my bestfriend, I don't know why we are bestfriends because Jiyeon and I are complete opposites. She's the girl that is fun to hang out with, and  I am the person that you can't even last ten minutes hanging out with.

" Answer? What? " I stared at her with an innocent smile.

" I just wanted to ask if your fourth anniversary was okay, geez girl you need to stop daydreaming and listen to your Bestfriend." She sighed. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter