Chapter 17

Love in the dorm

Chapter 17

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

I can’t pretend anymore, I love Tae and I need to be honest with Siwon oppa. I decide to call him out and tell him the truth. He already arrived at the restaurant and he waves at me with a bright smile on his face. I slowly went toward him and he pull the chair for me.

 

‘ Thank you ’ I smile

 

He smiles back ‘ Let’s order first ’

 

After the waitress left out table

 

‘ I have something to say ’ we both say together.

 

‘ Oppa, you first ’

 

‘ I….hmm…..I…..Fany, I’m sorry let’s break up ’ he said nervously

 

‘ What did you just said? ’ I don’t believe about what I heard

 

‘ I met someone and I realize that I love her. This few days with you make me realize that I only consider you as my sister. I’m really sorry Fany ’

 

I smile ‘ You don’t need to be sorry oppa ’

 

‘ No hard feeling ’

 

‘ Of course not ’

 

He smiles happily ‘ Are we still friend? ’

 

‘ Best friend ’

 

‘ You have something to say too ’

 

‘ I want to ask for a break up too ’ I smile

 

Siwon chuckles ‘ Wait, you met someone too ’

 

I nod

 

‘ Who the lucky guy? ’

 

‘ Hmm….well is a girl. Is Taeyeon ’

 

‘ Really ’

 

‘ Yes, we are together but I didn’t tell her about us and she broke up with me ’

 

‘ Fany, you should be honest with her. Do you want me to talk to her? ’

 

‘ No oppa, I will win her back. But about our parents…. ’

 

‘ Don’t worry about them Fany, I will tell them but you need to tell you parents about you and Taeyeon. Before you win her back, you need to tell your parents the truth ’

 

‘ But they….. ’

 

‘ Fany, they are your parents. I’m sure they will accept it ’

 

‘ Thank you oppa ’

 

YoonYul’s POV

 

Yuri arrives home

 

‘ Baby ’ she calls but no one home

 

She walks toward the living and saw a lot of invitation cards on the table. She picks on and open it. It the invitation card for Yoona and Keun-Suk engagement party.

 

She heard the door opens and saw Yoona comes in with a few bags.

 

Yoona stops ‘ Yul, why are you here? I though……….’

 

‘ What’s this? ’ she asks

 

‘ Y-you already saw it ’

 

Yuri walks toward Yoona ‘ Why you didn’t tell me? That’s why you asks me to be with you before I left because you know you will get engage to him ’

 

‘ ……….. ’

 

‘ Do you love him? ’

 

‘ ………… ’

 

‘ Answer me ’ Yul raise her voice

 

Tears fall down from Yoona ‘ No ’

 

‘ Then why you accept this engagement? ’

 

‘ It doesn’t matter who I will get engage or marry ’

 

‘ What do you mean? ’

 

‘ The moment you said you don’t love me anymore, I know I won’t have hapiness for the rest of my life. That’s why I accept it. ’

 

Yul can’t hold her tears anymore and hug Yoona ‘ I’m sorry baby, I thought this is the best for you if I broke up with you but I was wrong. Please forgive me ’

 

Yoona cry and hit Yul’s back

 

‘ You are so mean ’ she said while hitting

 

Yul hugs her more tightly ‘ Yes, I’m so mean for hurting the person I love the most in this world. I’m sorry, please forgive me. I promise I won’t leave or hurt you again ’

 

‘ Yul ’ Yoong cry harder and hug me tightly

 

‘ I’m sorry baby ’ I kiss her forehead ‘ Can you give me one more chance? ’

 

Yoong nods

 

I smiles and take the ring out of my pocket

 

‘ This ring always belong to you and no one else ’ Yul puts the ring on Yoong’s finger ‘ I love you. I’m so sorry ’

 

‘ I love you too. Please don’t leave me ’ Yoong sobs

 

‘ I won’t ’

 

Yul carries Yoong in bridal position and walks into the bedroom. She lays Yoong on the bed and climb on top of her.

 

Yul caress Yoong’s face ‘ Do you know how hurt I was when I lie that I don’t love you anymore. Why you are so stupid to believe what I did is just an act? ’

 

‘ I believe everything you said or do ’

 

‘ Somehow, I’m happy ’ Yul smiles

 

‘ Why? ’

 

‘ If not, you would never accept to make out with me in public ’

 

Yoong blushes by remember what she did at the club.

 

‘ You know what, that night is the best ’

 

She hides her face on Yul’s neck. Yul chuckles at her girlfriend cute action. Then force Yoong to look at her.

 

‘ I miss you so much. This week I’m leaving like hell ’ Yul admit

 

‘ Me too, my whole world when upside down the moment you asked to break up with me ’

 

After hearing Yoong’s words, Yul’s heart

 

‘ I love you baby and no one can replace you in my heart ’ Yul kiss Yoong’s lips then went down to her neck.

 

They are removing each other clothes and very fast they are both . After many rounds, they fall asleep in each other embrace.

 

Yuri woke up and is only 7PM, she looks at the sleeping Yoong. She smiles then she remembers that she have something to do. She slowly get out of the bed and walk into the bathroom.

 

After Yul went into the bathroom, Yoong wake up. She looks besides her but the bed is empty.

 

‘ Yul ’

 

‘ ………… ’

 

‘ Yul ’

 

‘ ………….. ’

 

Yoong starts to cry. Yul comes out from the bathroom and saw the Yoona crying on the bed. She runs toward her

 

‘ Baby, what happen? ’ She asks worriedly

 

‘ Yul, I thought you left me ’ Yoong hugs Yul while crying

 

‘ Pabo, where do you want me to go? You already stole my heart ’ Yul said

 

‘ You are scaring me ’ Yoong sobs

 

‘ I’m sorry ’

 

After they pull off the hug, Yoong sees that Yuri change.

 

‘ Where are you going? ’ Yoong asks and Yuri can feel that Yoong’s hold her more thight

 

‘ I need to go to your parents house ’

 

‘ Why? ’

 

Yul sighs ‘ Baby, your father already know about us ’

 

Yoong shokes ‘ Is that the real reason you ask to break up with me? ’

 

Yul nods ‘ He said if I don’t leave you he will kick you out of the family ’

 

Yoong clenches her fist  ‘ Let’s go together ’

 

‘ You sure ’

 

‘ Yes ’

 

SooSica’s POV

 

‘ Sica, let’s go on a date ’ Soo whinned

 

‘ Nope ’ Sica answers without looking at Soo

 

‘ Why?? ’

 

‘ I won’t let you flirt with some girls outside so stay at home ’ Sica gives Soo a glance

 

‘ I was not flirting with that girl ’

 

‘ Don’t lie to me, I’m not blind ’

 

‘ Fine, then I’ll call Tae to go out with me ’

 

‘ You stay here with me ’

 

‘ I wanna go out ’ Soo stomps on the floor like a kid

 

‘ I won’t let you go out alone, so just listen to me ’

 

‘ You are so mean ’ Soo pouts and sit on the couch

 

Soo’s phone rang and is a call from her father asking her to go back home.

 

‘ I need to go home for a while ’ Soo jumps up happily

 

‘ Why? ’

 

‘ I don’t know, if you want you can come with me ’ Soo suggest

 

‘ No, you can go alone. ’

 

‘ I really can go alone ’ Soo asks excitedly

 

‘ Just call me every 30 minutes ’

 

Soo smiles fade ‘ Yah~~~~~Why are you doing this to me? You know, in Korea we have our freedom ’

 

‘ You are my girlfriend, I need to know what you are doing behind my back ’ Sica glares

 

Soo sighs ‘ Can I not call you every 30 minutes, even my parents don’t ask me this ’

 

‘ OK ’

 

Soo smiles

 

‘ Call me every 10 minutes then ’

 

‘ Sica, please don’t do this to me ’

 

‘ Choose 10 minutes or 30 minutes ’

 

‘ 30 minutes ’ Soo said without thinking

 

‘ Good girl ’ Sica smiles and patted Soo’s head ‘ Now go ’

 

Soo sighs and walk out.

 

Soo’s POV

 

How can she treats me like a prisoner. I was just flirting well, I mean having a friendly talk with that girl….Argh….before I got caught, I should ask her phone number stupid Soo.

 

I park my car in front of the entrance and a maid opens the door.

 

My parents are in the living room talking with some people

 

‘ Darling, you are home. Come greet your uncle and auntie Jung. They just come back from America for vacation with her daughter ’

 

I bow ‘ Nice to meet you, I’m Choi Sooyoung ’

 

‘ Wow, Choi your daughter is really beautiful ’

 

My parents smiles happily

 

‘ Darling, where’s Jessica? ’ my mom asks

 

‘ She is at home ’

 

‘ You should bring her with you ’ dad said

 

‘ Next time ’ I smile

 

‘ Dad, mom ’ a girl is coming toward us

 

‘ Sooyoung, this is my daughter Nicole ’

 

‘ Hi, I’m Sooyoung ’

 

‘ I’m Nicole ’ she smiles

 

‘ Darling, Nicole don’t have friend in Korea, can you please take Nicole to look around Korea. Also, I want you to stay here tonight to accompany her ’ dad asks

 

‘ Sure, I’m in vacation now ’ I smile at her

I show Nicole the mansion and we went into my room.

 

‘ What do you like? ’ I asks

 

‘ I love eating ’

 

‘ Really, me too. Do you want to go eat breakfast tomorrow with me tomorrow? ’ I said happily

 

‘ I will love too ’

 

‘ What else do you like? ’

 

‘ I like music and dancing ’

 

‘ Wow, me too. We have a lot in comment ’ I said

 

‘ Which is your favourite group? ’

 

‘ Big Bang ’ Nicole said happily

 

‘ Me too. Have you listen to their new album? ’

 

Nicole shakes her head ‘ No, not yet ’

 

I smiles then walks away to take the Big Bang album and play it. We are talking happily together then my phone rang and then ID is Jessica. I quickly look at my wristwatch

 

Oh gosh….I’m so dead. I forgot to call her……..

 

I excuse myself and walk away

 

‘ Hey Sicabab…….. ’

 

‘ WHAT ARE YOU DOING CHOI SOOYOUNG? WHY YOU DIDN’T CALL ME? ’ she yells at the other line

 

‘ Sicababy, I…. ’

 

‘ YAH~~~ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME RIGHT NOW? ’

 

‘ N-No, of course not. ’ I can’t tell her that I’m with Nicole now, otherwise she will kill me for sure….. ‘ I’m with my parents, they want me to stay with them tonight ’

 

‘ R-really ’

 

I smile ‘ Of course, do you want to talk to them, they are just beside me ’

 

‘ N-no need, just call me tomorrow morning ’

 

‘ You don’t want me to call you every 30 minutes ’

 

‘ No, if you are with your parents. Bye ’

 

‘ Bye, I love you ’

 

‘ I love you too ’ She said before we hang up

 

I went back to Nicole

 

‘ Sorry, my girlfriend called ’

 

‘ You have a girlfriend ’

 

‘ Yes, she is from America too. I will introduce her to you one day ’

 

‘ You seem to love her very much ’

 

‘ Yes, I love her very much. She is so beautiful. But sometimes, she can get jealouse easily that’s why I lied to her that I’m with my parents right now otherwise she will think that I cheat on her ’ I chuckles

 

‘ Tell me about how you guys met ’ Nicole asks

 

I tell her the whole story

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

I’m on the computer book our flight ticket for Paris while Hyuna is taking a bath. After a while, she comes out and wraps her arms around my neck from the back.

 

‘ What are you doing? ’ she asks

 

‘ I’m booking our ticket for Paris ’ I said happily

 

‘ Have you tell Fany? ’

 

‘ Yes, and she will go back to America with her fiancé after Yoong’s engagement party ’

 

‘ How her reaction? ’

 

‘ Huh? What do you mean? ’

 

‘ Well you know….. ’

 

I stand up and hug her

 

‘ You don’t need to be worry about us, we are just friend now and nothing more ’

 

‘ But what about her? ’

 

‘ Baby, Tiffany already have a fiancé. I’m sure she is happy now. Let’s not talk about her anymore. Hmmm……how about we go on a date? ’

 

‘ Sure ’

 

I decide to watch a movie with Hyuna then we go shopping together.