Chapter 1: Chance of a Lifetime

Be My Baby

I woke up to hear Tara crying, why was she crying I will soon find out. I crept to the stairs and could hear Tanis say. "I know I'd want you there before me, you're a way better rapper and know Korean way more than I do, but they wanted me. Trust me we'll make sure you're in some videos and that one day you'll meet that wack band Boyfriend. I seriously don't get how you find them to be better than Shinee but whatever. You'll never have to worry about us abandoning you." Abandoning her? What the hell is she talking about? "Now to make the pancakes." I rolled my eyes, uh-unh she's not buttering me up with Hello Kitty shaped pancakes. I went downstairs and smiled. "Hello, Tanis don't think about those pancakes. What's going on? I want to know and I want to know now." She sighed. "I don't lie, Well, you left your email open and there was this thing about the Wonder Girls new group thing and they wanted me, you, Jovani, Maci, and Han in the group. They said Tara wasn't talented enough. I don't know how she isn't she's been speaking it probably as long as you had. I didn't think it was fair. I don't even want to do it I kept emailing the guy seeing if I couldn't, but he kept saying I had the perfect voice to do so. And I don't understand how Han got into it, she doesn't even know Korean, but they think she's cute and willing to teach her. I feel so-" "SHUT UP!" I was sick of it already. No one breaks me and Tara up. But as I look at her I smiled. I can't even believe that they want me to be a new Wonder Girl. She looked at me and got up frm the table to hug me. "Have this moment, you deserve to shine and I'll be there to watch you every step of the way. Tell Minwoo I said hi, and that I'm a huge fan for me." I smiled and shed tears. I don't understand this was a great way to wake up even though it was 3:30 in the a.m. I sighed. "Like I overheard you and Tanis you'll be with us, and if we do meet them you can say it to him in person." She hugged me and I smiled. I turned and jumped when I saw Arron. He was wearing his Shadea costume. I was confused. "Does anyone need Shadea as a bodygaurd? I got a knife in my left bosom." I turned and looked at Tanis. "When do we leave?" She looked at me in a peaceful, but disturbed manor. "I'll answer you in a minute." She looks at Arr-excuse me, Shadea. "Arron if you don't take that damned thing off so help me you're bosoms we'll have a shape of Hell-" He dashed out the door. I haven't know Arron long but you can tell he's a type that doesn't do much so when I saw him run I was in shock. She saw my expression. "Yes, he runs when it comes to me threatening his life. As shall most human beings. I on the other hand to answer your first question, in an hour so GUYS HURRY YOUR ASSES UP WE HAVE TO BE AT THE AIRPORT WE'LL HAVE MCDONALD'S FOR BREAKFAST!!!!" I ran got dressed and packed for the trip of a lifetime.