When you want to break up

✦ ✧ Kpop Scenarios ✦ ✧

Kim Sunggyu / Sunggyu

You scanned over the mails on the floor.They were scattered around the room.Those letters were from his fans.To read those hurtful words really pained you.They were against your relationship with your boyfriend.You sighed heavily before collecting the mails and kept them in one of the box in your closet.Trying to keep it secret from him.

You walked slowly to the kitchen and poured yourself a glasses of water.Trying to cool down yourself.’Should I break up with him?’ you thought.You shook your head.No,you were trully in love with him.Not because he is one of your bias,but he is the person who love you for who you are.He is your boyfriend.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Jagi?” he asked.Locking the door behind him.Hearing no answer,he walked to futher.Seeing the dim light from the both the kitchen and the living room,he was sure his girlfriend were somewhere there. ”Jagi?” he called again.But still there is no response.He started to worried but keep calm.He then walked to the kitchen and find you were sitting on the counter.A small sigh escape from his mouth.”Jagi.” he called.

You jolted up to hear a voice.Snapping out of your thoughts,you turned to look at Sunggyu who was standing at the doorway to the kitchen. “Gyu.” You responded with a puzzle look.’When did he come home?’You thought.

He leaned to the wall with a small smile was playing on his mouth.”Do you know what is the time now?”he asked.

You blinked a few times to read the number on your watch.”2 am.Why?” she asked back.

He sighed once again “Do you know what it’s mean?”          

You thought for a seconds before replied cheerfully “Good morning,Gyu!”

He let out a chuckled before stepping forward to you.Once he was standing a in front of you,he leaned down his body that his face were just a few inches apart from yours.Showing off his perfectly crafted face.Eventhough you were sitting on the counter ,you are still a bit shorter than him.“Morning to you too,jagi.” He pecked your nose.Making your cheeks completely flushed red.”But that’s not what I mean before.”

“So?”

“Why are you still up?” he now frowning.”Something troubling you?”.Indeed.You are not the person who likes to stay up night without any reason.

You lowered your head,trying to keep your face out from his intense gaze. “Nothing.”

“Jagi,is it something about me?”

You shook your head.Your eyes now breaming with tears He saw the pool of tears in your eyes.His eyebrows were knitted together.

“Maybe we should b-break up..”

There were no reply from the man in front of you,so you lifted up your face to meet with Sunggyu’s gaze but instead met his plump lips as he leaned down towards you.You were startled and pulled your body backwards only to meet the wall.Knowing you were no longer can escape,he took the chance to corner you.Sunggyu caged you in between his arms,tilting his head for a deep kiss.

When he broke off,you could felt the heat began to creep up to your face.”G-gyu?”

“It’s getting late.We should sleep now or you’ll miss your class tomorrow.” He scoped you in his arms and walk to your room.He tucked you on the bed and plopped his body beside you.He put him arm on your waist and pecked your forehead.”Good night jagi”

Knowing that this problem are not going to settle up if he keep avoid it like this.”Gyu,do you hear what I’m saying earlier?” you insisted

He keep his eyes closed,pretending to be sleeping.

“Sunggyu.” You called his name.

“Jagi,I’m trying to sleep here.” He replied.

“But-“

“Jagi” He shut you with a peck on your mouth. “I love you.Goodnight.” he murmured.

You crocked a smile and snuggle yourself closer to him,inhaling his scent.”I love you,Gyu.”