When he makes you cry

✦ ✧ Kpop Scenarios ✦ ✧

Seung Hyun / TOP

You had to do some school/collage project at your house so you had thought not coming home for a few days.You tried to infrom Seung hyun about it,but after a few calls seems can't reach him.So u decide to leave a message and voice mail.

Two days later,you come home after your projects done.As you entered your house,you could see Seung Hyun in your living room watching tv.

"Oppa,i'm back.Did you miss me?" you hugs him,but he totally ignores you."Oppa?Are you okay?"

He stand facing you "I'm not okay!!"his voice louder, "Where have you been for these 2 days?Are cheating on me?"

"Oppa?What are you saying?I'm doing my project,why would you saying..." "DON'T GIVE ME THAT CRAP!!Oh yeah,maybe you've been BORED with me?Why don't you just back to that man?Your true lo.."

PANG!!You slapped him.You hate to her much "Now you think i'm huh?!Why don't you check your phone?!!" you run to your room begin packing your things.

He takes his phone and turn it on.There's 3 missed calls,2 voice mail.He knew he had saying harsh words and yelling to you.He was afraid now that you might leaving him.You finished packing and you decide to go to your friends house.When you walked into the living room,he immediately grab and hugged you tightly.

"LET ME GO!!,I HATE YOU!!" you shouted try to pulled away from him.

"I'm sorry,please don't leave me..I know i'm wrong.I love you to much to let you go" you could hear his voice cracking.You turn to see his face.You look into his eyes,"please.." his eyes begin to tear up

You know you can't stand being mad to him.You wrapped your arms around him "Do you believe me?" He tighten his hugs "Everything you said..I love you " he whisper.He give you a gentle and sweet passionate kiss..