When he makes you cry

✦ ✧ Kpop Scenarios ✦ ✧

 

G - Dragon / Kwon Ji Yong

     Since it's your day off,you decided to visit your boyfriend.Lately he's been busy writing new song for Big Bang.You want to give him a suprise so you didn't tell him about your visit to the YG Building.You even bought him lunch thinking he wouldn't have his lunch yet                                    You meet Youngbae on your way,he lead you to Jiyong's room.He didn't notice you as he's been concentrate on his work.

"Jiyong!I'm here!Miss you soo much"you hugs him from behind

No response from him makes you sit in front of him and keep asking " Jiyong?Are you alright?"

without looking at your face "What are you doing here?You are disturbing me,my work.Go back.I need my time alone"

You could feel your heart stabbed,it's hurt.You couldn't believe your ears.Did really Jiyong said that?To you?"What's wrong with you?Are you tired?I think you need a rest for a while"you keep pulling his hand.Hoping he would understand.

"______,can you stop disturbing me?!I'm working here!!I'm using simple words now!!"his tone changing and shouting at you.Your eyes b with tears. and didn't bother to wipe it.He did realize that he had done worst thing to you and walk towards you."_____,i-i-i'm..."before he could even finish his line you runs leaving the studio.

He manage to catch you ang hugs your back "Jagiya,i didn't mean the words i've said,mianhe.Forgive this idiot,I can't live without you" hugs you tight

You nods your head sign you've forgaving him.He cupped your face and smile "I don't know what would happens to my world if there's no you.I love you " he kiss you gently "forever"