PART 3

Since you kiss me, don't ever leave me

-The next day

-In studio

Qyuna is practice, Exo is there too. Qyuna is practice while don’t knows that Baekhyun is always starring at her.

“Baekhyun” –Chanyeol, sit beside him

“Why you’re so quite today?”

“Nothing…. “- sigh

“Since just now I see you always starring at Qyuna. Baekhyun…..”- Sehun. All exo members sit near Baekhyun. All look at Baekhyun.

“Who said I like Qyuna?”- Baekhyun said and stands straight.

Qyuna that also in the studio room shock hear what Baekhyun just said and stop pactice. Qyuna look at Baekhyun from where she standing. Baekhyun look at her too. And Qyuna leave the room. Exo members feel weird but just let it be and continue their practice.

The days passed by just like that. They never talk each other. Just act like there nothing happen. But they doesn’t know that there a love flower appear in their heart.

-One day

-At the kitchen (At night)

Qyuna want to take water. Baekhyun came to kitchen. They meet. Qyuna shock that she meets Baekhyun. She bow her head and walk pass Baekhyun. Baekhyun hold her hand.

Qyuna shock.

“Let… let me go…”- said Qyuna but still not looking at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun push her to the wall. His hands lock Qyuna for not escape.

“Qyuna…” – Baekhyun look at Qyuna.

“Let me go…”- Qyuna still avoiding from looking at Baekhyun.

“Qyuna. Look at me…”

Qyuna try to escape.

“Ok, ok… I will let you go if you hear all what I want to said” –Baekhyun

“O...Ok.”

“About that kiss, I’m sorry. I’m really sorry…” Baekhyun let his hand go slowly. He looks at Qyuna.

Qyuna just bow her head.

Bakhyun sigh.

“I... I have to go now...”- said Qyuna. She walks slowly away and not even looks at Baekhyun.

“I said you have to hear what I want to said”- said Baekhyun.

Qyuna stop. Qyuna back him.

“I… I think I already fallen at you. Since the first I saw you beside that glass door” – said Baekhyun in one breath. He just waits Qyuna’s response.

Qyuna shock with what she hear. There’s no word come out from . She face Baekhyun with unbelievable face.

“You… love me..?”

“Yes….” Baekhyun look at Qyuna.

“Me too….” –Qyuna said softly.

Baekhyun shock.

“What? I can’t hear you…” –Baekhyun walk near too Qyuna. He put his face infront Qyuna.

“What you just said?”- Baekhyun looks near at Qyuna.

Qyuna face blushing and Baekhyun doesn’t care about it beside like it.

“Uhm…” –Qyuna.

“What?” –Baekhyun put his ear infront Qyuna mouth.

Qyuna start laughing.

“Baekhyun…”- She push Baekhyun slowly.

Baekhyun laugh too. He hug Qyuna and kiss her headache. Qyuna just let it. And after that they back to their own room.

-The next day

Qyuna start talking with Baekhyun and become closer to Exo member too. They couple in secret. Baekhyun buy a couple bracelets. At night, they always meet each other at rooftop before get into sleep. Its have been a month they couple. But they don’t know that someone saw them and told their manager.

-One day

Manager called Baekhyun and Qyuna to come to meeting room.

All exo members weird why their manager just called both them.

-Meeting room

“Baekhyun”- manager

“Ne” – he just looking at manager

“Qyuna”- manager

“Ne”- Qyuna look at manager too

“You think you know why I called you two both?”

“No…”- Baekhyun answered

“I got news from someone that you two couple. Am’ I right?”

Baekhyun and Qyuna shock that their manager knew their secret that they try to keep for these long time.

“Where you get that news?”- Ask Baekhyun

“I get that news from where is not important now. The important thing now is I want you to break!” –Said manager firmly.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THEIR RELATIONSHIP?

WHO WILL OUT FROM SM ENTERTAINMENT?

WANT TO KNOW? WAIT FOR THE NEXT PART! ><