|| PLOTLINES ||

✌ Eat Your Kimchi || QuiChie || GIRLGROUP , APPLYFIC ✌

QiuChie Plotlines

Plotline : wierdo 

About : she is the quiet girl, that everyone loves and praises for being gentle and feminane. But the reality is rather shocking! She is very loud, lazy , and and carefree.

STATUS : availiable

People reserved ( 0 )

 

Plotline : Piece of cake 

About : She's a shyier type. She cute and doesn't talk much . She's sweet and doesn't know how to be stearn and never shows a hint of being upset .She likes to cheer people up. 

STATUS : availavle

People reserved : ( 1 )

 

Plotline : Glum Chum

About : Not the friendliest person out there but once you get to know her, you won't regret it! She has many sides to here and is overall confident and over-protective. Doesn't get impressed easily, and not good at tolerating things. slighly rude and stubborn.

STATUS : availiable

People reserved : ( 2 )

 

Plotline : Midget

About : She just won't shut up, until you obey her! She's very playful,bright and unique. Sometimes you might find her rather Crazy and annoying , but she's a sweetie ! She's clueless most of the time !

STATUS : availiable

People reserved : ( 1 ) 

 

 

Plotline : playboy 

About : she's just like a boy inside a female body! She loves adventure, gets in trouble, Loves to tease the members, is a ert and likes to over-react. Doesn't mind getting dirty while playing sports and isn't cutesy!

STATUS : availiable

people reserved : ( 1 )