I love you....

The Best Birthday Gift I Ever Had...

I was waiting for the call from Kris oppa right now. It’s only about 30 minutes left before my birthday at the midnight….

 

Oops~ I was wrong…

 

It’s me and Kris birthday in 30 minutes later. We shared the same birthday but our age is different. He’s 1990 while me 1994, which makes a reason of me calling him oppa. Although he just treat me as his dongsaeng, but it does not makes me stop loving him more than he can imagine.

“God, where is he?” I frowned. I miss him actually. It’s been two weeks since we don’t see to each other. Well, he’s an idol so I don’t have a right to mad at him. After all, he just treat me as his little sister.

Then, my phone is ringing. My face turns bright as I saw his name on it.

“Ya! Where are you? Why you didn’t call me?” I shout as soon as I answer the phone.

“Yikes~ calm down, saengie! You going to make my ears deaf okay?” I just sigh.

“Fine..” I said.

“Hey, princess..” Well, he loves calling me princess but I don’t care. It sounds so good when he call that.

“What’s up oppa?” I asked.

“About……. 30 minutes later, it our birthday right?” He said.

“Yup, that’s why I call you earlier about where we should celebrate it.”

“Well, Don’t you worry about that. I already set it up.”

“Huh?” I was confuses.

“Don’t ask any further. I was calling you right now because I want you to go to the playground where we used to play together since we are kid. ”

“What?”

“Just go there will you? And wait for me there. I will go there soon.” I was unable to talk as he already hang up the phone.

“Geez, BenBen oppa always like this…” I nag. Then, I go to my closet and grab the comfortable clothes along with purple sweater. I love purple. So, after touch up my face and hair a bit, I grab my phone and went out to my house. My parents were at another village and won’t be able to come home tonight, but we already celebrate my birthday earlier this morning.

It just takes about 10 minutes from me to the playground. I sit on the swing and move it with my feet lightly.  I smile. A memory starts to wander in my mind. Kris oppa always trying to protect me whenever someone, especially boys who want to come play with me.

“Don’t you dare to go near her. She’s mine!” He said.

I laugh… Ahh, what a beautiful memory.

“Is that my princess or just a crazy girl who laugh like an idiot over there?” I look up and seeing Kris oppa standing about meters in front of me. I stand up.

“Pabo! Why you late? I was waiting for you about…” I look up the clock in my phone. It’s 11.55pm already. “15 minutes…. ”I said and glare at him.

He just giggles. “I’m sorry. Traffic …” He said and come closer to me. Whenever he do that, it makes my heart fluttering.

“Excuses…” I said. Then, I realized that he was staring at me gently. “BenBen oppa~ is there something wrong on my face.” He just shook his head.

“It’s not you. But it is me.”

“Why? Are you okay??” I asked him worriedly while holding his hand. To my surprise, he hold my hand tightly as he don’t want me to go.

“Yura…” I look at him.

“Yes oppa?” I was stuttering.

“I love you…”

“W-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-what??” I said, shock. Was I heard it right?

“I love you. I mean, I love you more than friend. I love you since we are kid until now but I was afraid that you are going to reject my feeling and you will broke our friendship, and, and---” He was unable to talk as my lips already on his. I looks at him after broke the kiss and his face was full of surprises and also turns into red.

“I love you too, BenBen oppa. I love you since we are kid too.” I said and smile to him. After a while, he also smiles, pulling me closer and kiss me again. By that time, my phone is ringing, telling that it’s already midnight.

“Happy birthday, my princess.” He said.

“Happy birthday to you, oppa.”

“Here, my present to you.” He then gives a little box which he had put it in his jacket pocket to me. I grab it and open it. A cute heart-shape earring was in there. “I remember you want this when we was out few weeks ago right? So, I buy it that day and planning to give you today.” He said and kiss my forehead. I was crying and smiles at him.

“Thanks, oppa. I love it. But, I don’t have anything to give to you.” I said, with worried face. He just laughs and takes a peck of my lips.

“Your love was more than enough to me. This is the best birthday gifts I ever had in my life. Thanks for loving me back. I love you and happy birthday...” He said. I just smile.

You are also my best gift I ever had in my life. I love you too, BenBen oppa…..

 

 

 

 

*HOHOHO~~~~~~ ^^ ENJOY!*