I love the way she is

I love the way she is
 
 
Sungkyu rushed to the dinning room of infinite's dorm and screamed.
 
"Nam-Woo-Hyun!"
 
No one answered, but Sungjong came out from his room and asked.
 
"Hyung, Woo Hyun went out with key."
 
SungKyu stared at him. "Did you watch Trouble Maker's MV?"
 
"ahhh, I need to watch it now!!!!" SungJong opened his computer.
 
Sungkyu said beside him "I hope WooHyun didn't watch it."
 
Sungkyu went to member's room and warned them don't show the Trouble Maker's MV to WooHyun.
Everyone knows what will happen if WooHyun watched it.
 
After a while, WooHyun came back with a happy mood. He and his best friend Key played for the whole night.
 
He went back to his own little blocked room with no window. 
 
When he wanted to send a message to HyunA, he got a message from her.
 
WooHyun nieee mi ah nae(sorry) . -HyunA
 
WooHyun didn't know why HyunA said sorry to him, but he just replied "What happened?"
 
She didn't replied. He went out to kitchen for a drink. He saw MyungSoo was looking at his computer surprisingly.
He walked to MyungSoo, but when WooHyun came close to MyungSoo, MyungSoo closed his computer straightly and went back
to his room without any words.
 
WooHyun got some water and he saw Hoya stared at him.
 
"Don't be to mad or to sad." and then he returned to his room again.
 
Why everybody so strange today? WooHyun asked himself. 
 
Lately, When WooHyun opened his computer and he got a hundred messages from key.
 
all what he said it's DON'T OPEN THE COMPUTER. WooHyun replied why?
 
I warned you. Don't find me afterwards. -Key
 
Why is his friend so weird too?? WooHyun opened his computer.
 
Waiting for the twitter page loaded at the same time he was drinking water.
 
After the page loaded, he spouted out all the water in his mouth and his mind blanked.
 
All the photos are Trouble Maker is back/ There is no tomorrow MV released. All the things made his mind boomed.
 
The past few days, he was in Singapore for OGS and he was too tired to look at the twitter... until now.
 
He seems like he stick on his chair, can't move, and his phone was vibrating.
 
Oppa, sorry. -HyunA
 
After few days, before he needed to go China for another OGS, he went to MBC looking for HyunA. Today has Music Core.
In these days, he just clamming himself and did nothing. He can't practice well, he didn't eat well, he didn't replied HyunA message.
He just sat on sofa or stayed at his room. Infinite's member knew what's going on. They just wanted he can recover soon.
HyunA went to find him, but he refused to see her. He is not ready yet or maybe he needed time to think what was happening.
 
He lowered his hat and pretended he was just a manager of some boys group. He got in to Trouble Maker's waiting room.
HyunA and HyunSeung got back to their waiting room without noticed that WooHyun was here.
 
HyunA lied on the sofa tiredly and she slept. HyunSeung went out again because the staff called him.
 
WooHyun walked closely to HyunA and lowered his body looked at her. She was skinner and paler. WooHyun knew she was not good in these days.
Her face looked so stressful and sad. She cried while she was sleeping. He used his hand to wipe out her tears softly. She woke up and she saw her boyfriend was in front of her.
 
"Am I dreaming?"She touched his face.
 
"No."He sat beside her.
 
"So, you thought clearly?"HyunA lowered her head, she knew that she needs to solve this problem.
 
"HyunA-ah.."WooHyun called her softly and she stopped him. She knew what he said next. She just didn't want to hear by his voice.
 
"Nam Woo Hyun, let's break up." 
 
She said calmly. None of her boyfriend can forgive or accept Trouble Maker, she knew it. Her style and her iness. No one can let his girlfriend did this in
public. She got the claps, cheers and support, but who knows how much she sacrificed for her career. She stood up and went out for an air.
 
WooHyun just sat on the sofa and looked she went out. HyunSeung went back to their waiting room and he saw WooHyun sat on the sofa like a wood.
 
He asked "Where is HyunA?"
 
"She went out..."WooHyun replied.
 
"Did she break up with you?" HyunSeung asked.
 
"Yes" 
 
"Do you love her?"HyunSeung asked.
 
"Yes."
 
"So, why you matter about how she appeared on public with me and not the time you guys spending together? I had a girlfriend too. We knew
what is job, what is love. A girl that had y image on public is not easy. Why are the people love her are giving her stress instead of 
supporting her?"HyunSeung said.
 
"If you are not going, I will go." When HyunSeung went to the door, WooHyun rushed out. 
 
He ran through the people and she saw HyunA was crying in the corner of a room at the end of the hallway.
 
"KimHyunA."WooHyun said softly.
 
HyunA stopped crying immediately and her back faced to WooHyun"What?"
 
"I..."WooHyun wanted to say something but HyunA stopped him again.
 
"If you want to end this relationship just don't speak anything and go, I really don't need anyone to pity me."
 
WooHyun walked behind her and said. "Do you know I love a girl so much?"
 
HyunA stayed quite.
 
"I love her cuteness. I love her dance when she wanted to let me forgive her. I love her voice when she was calling me. I love her ageyo when she wanted something from me. I love her everything."
 
"And her name is called Kim-Hyun-A."
 
"I don't care about how people think about her and I don't care how her job is so y that I can't handle. I just love the way she is."
 
"Can Kim HyunA ssi don't break up with me?"
 
HyunA turned back and hugged him "Yes."
 
=======================================================================================================================
 
love woohyuna so much, but i don't think they will have any interactions on TV again, because of Trouble Maker.....
so just imagine it myself. I really like the moments when they appeared in the same show. If you love WooHyunA, just write more fanfics!
 I really like WooHyunA fanfic !!!!