Final~

Walking Through the Park

 

 

"Junhong-ah hurry up!~ We're gonna be late!" Yongguk shouted to his boyfriend who is currently taking his time changing and fixing his hair.

"Yah! we're only going to the park. Why do I have to hurry?"

"Because it's a very important day for us..."

"How?" Junhong asked stepping out dressed nicely and topped off with an expensive sweater he had gotten from his Yongguk.

"It's a surprise~ So I can't tell you" Yongguk sing-songed.

"Can you pweasee tell me?~~" Zelo pleeded innocently with big eyes.

"Cuteness will not help you my precious Zelo" He patted his yeobo's head feeling the fluffly currently blue hair.

"Fine *pouts* don't tell me" 

"Hehe. Come on lets go before it gets too cold then I'll have to snuggle you." Yongguk teased.

"But I like it when you snuggle me

"What was that? I couldn't hear you."

"I said *meh-rong* you big dumb head."

"You still love me anyway~ *kiss*. Let's really go this time now." He takes Zelo's hand and walk out of their shared apartment.

*fast foward to the park*

"Wah~ It's so beautiful during the winter. Ooh~ look  at the white cherry blossoms!! They're still beautiful even if they're covered in snow."

"Not as beautiful as you though." Yongguk said.

"*blush* So cheesy.."

"You stil love me though~"

"Yes. Sadly I do" Junhong replied with sarcasm in his voice.

"Awee that is the most nicest thing you ever said to me *wipes a fake tear*". 

"Really Yongguk? Don't ruin the moment.*shakes head"

"Okay okay I'm sorry I'll stop just for you."

"Where are we going anyway? I think we are lost." He changed the subject.

"Well... We are at the right destination where I wanted to show you."

"Huh?"

"Turn around" Yongguk swiftly turns Zelo around to let him see the wide garden of white roses (Zelo loves roses especially white ones).

"*gasps* Wah~ Jagiya this is so beautiful! Who planted these?Who is this for? How are they still alive? How come I've never been to this part of the park? How di-"

*kiss* It was a simple yet passionate kiss full with love.

"It's clearly for you, I planted them a while back, I really don't know how they are still alive, and 'cuz I wanted it to be a surprise for our 2-year anniversary." He answered proudly. Zelo smiled in awe and tightly hugged his boyfriend in tears.

"Was that what you werent telling me? I'm sorry I forgot our anniversary." Zelo says on a verge of tears.

"It's okay you know why?"

"why?"

"Because I get to spend this whole day with you *wipes tears on zelo's tear-stained face* and no one else than you. Okay? Now baby don't cry, you look ugly when you cry."

"*sniff* Pabo! So mean... But I'm in love with this big pabo." He gets on his tippy toes to reach Yongguk to steal a kiss.

"I love you Yongguk!~"

"I love you too Junhong!~" They stayed awhile admiring everything and once Zelo got too cold they left with the banglo couple snuggling.They soon went home and had dinner and a heated session.

 

_________________________________

I finished! So this was originally supposed to be with Tao but like I don't even know how I can see those two together you know what I mean? Any ways I hope you like this one-shot!~

-PetPikachu