1/1

Hyung's Secret Folder

 Title: Hyung’s Secret Folder

 

 

Comedy

 

 

---

 

Zelo was Yongguk’s favorite. It was really obvious to everyone—even to Zelo himself. Yongguk had always put Zelo first, asking him if he was hungry, if he was tired and he even let the boy decide where they were going to eat.

 

Today was no different.

 

“Yongguk, where are we going to eat?” The now-pink-haired Himchan asked Yongguk not looking up from his ipad. Yongguk shrugged.

 

“Zelo, where do you want to eat?” Yongguk asked the maknae, placing an unnecessary hand on the maknae’s shoulder. Zelo grinned.

 

“I want to eat barbeque!” He squealed.

 

“We’re going to eat barbeque, to answer your question, Himchan hyung.” Daehyun called out, rolling his eyes.

 

Yongguk glared.

 

Himchan laughed. “Yongguk, we only ask you out of respect nowadays, because we know you’ll ask Zelo what he wants.”

 

Yongguk blushed lightly and tackled the second oldest. Zelo laughed quietly. He knew Yongguk cared a lot for him, but today was different. He wanted to prove to Yongguk that he should love him, not baby him. Zelo didn’t want to be treated like a baby.

 

He had a plan for that too.

 

---

 

“Hyung…” Zelo tugged on Yongguk’s sleeve.

 

“Yes? What’s wrong?”

 

“I’m gonna go home now…” Zelo acted, pouting his lower lip. “I feel tired.”

 

“What?! Ok, I’ll go with you!”

 

“No, its fine hyung! Just stay with them for a while! The other hyungs miss you too you know! You don’t need to come!” Zelo said quickly. Yongguk nodded, ruffling the boy’s hair.

 

“Alright…”

 

Zelo left him and ran home, a grin spreading across his face. He got home quickly, jumping into his bed. He planned to sleep in Yongguk’s room that night so he could have a talk with his hyung about how he felt.

 

Zelo took a bath in preparation and slipped into a pair of sweatpants and tank top, before going to Yongguk’s room.

 

Zelo noticed Yongguk’s computer was on, but he tried to resist the urge of going to look through it.

 

“Ah, never mind… it’s bad to look through people’s things!”  Zelo mumbled.

 

But, his hands seemed to have a mind of its own and soon he was trying to guess the password.

 

He had tried ‘Yongguk’, ‘bap’, ‘matoki’ and ‘byg’ before he got it right. The password couldn’t have been more obvious: ‘zelomaknae’. Zelo giggled at his Hyung’s antics.

 

He saw that Yongguk had only three folders on the home screen.

 

He clicked the one that had a heart on it and sat back in shock.

 

The folder had hundreds- no thousands- of pictures. And they were all of one person—

 

Zelo.   

 

“Whoa.”

 

There were pictures of him eating, sleeping, playing , selcas of them together, unreleased photos by magazines and the deleted album pictures that never got released. Zelo looked through the pictures for a while. He looked at the second of the three ‘secret folders’. This time, there were saved links to fan made stories of them both as a couple.

 

Zelo giggled after reading a short funny one.

 

Zelo got teary after reading a sad one.

 

Then he got hard after reading a really ty one.

 

He can’t say he didn’t like it though, even if he felt somewhat grossed out. He should be upset because his hyung was ‘stalking’ him like this.

 

Zelo finally looked at the third folder. There was nothing in it. Just blankness.

 

“What the hell are you doing?”

 

Zelo jumped at the deep, quiet, and strangely calm voice.

 

“Yongguk hyung…” Zelo murmured. He was in deep right now. He was in big trouble.

 

Yongguk’s eyes were glaring, and Zelo could see that despite the darkness of the room.

 

The older boy took the laptop and shut it down.  

 

Zelo sat silently as Yongguk covered his face with his hands and sighed deeply—a noise he rarely made around Zelo.

 

“What were you doing?”

 

“I was looking through…pictures…of me??” Zelo said quietly.

 

Yongguk chuckled. “I give you permission to smack me, you know. It isn’t right for me to do that. You should be feeling grossed out.”

 

Zelo stared at his hyung. Yongguk looked sad.

 

Zelo’s feelings were bubbling over, he lifted his hand.

 

Yongguk shut his eyes for the harsh impact.

 

Zelo dropped his hand.

 

He leaned in to Yongguk.

 

Yongguk was tensed up.

 

He leaned closer—

 

Zelo’s lips brushed against Yongguk’s own.

 

Yongguk’s eyes flew open.

 

He had expected the hard echoing slap.

 

Instead he received a soft, quiet and reassuring kiss from the maknae.

 

“It’s okay, hyung, I won’t bite…that hard.” Zelo smiled, blushing a little.

 

He chuckled at Yongguk’s stunned face—the man had his mouth open slightly and his eyes were wide.

 

“Hyung…?” Zelo asked. Yongguk slowly came back to reality, his face returning to normal.

 

“Zelo, if your punishments are always like that,” He said, pulling Zelo close for another kiss, a huge grin gracing his lips. “I think I could get used to it.”

 

 

 

---

 

“Hyung.”

 

“Mmm?”

 

“Why is there only one empty folder? What were you going to use it for?”

 

“Well… I was going to fill that one with us. As a couple… You know…”

 

“Explain.”

 

“Well… they aren’t exactly innocent thoughts—“

 

“NOPE. I don’t wanna hear it!!!”

 

“—I’m going to push you onto the bed and—“

 

“NO!”

 

“—you senseless with my huge—“

 

“NONONO!!!”

 

“—and then I’m gonna make you come all over the—“

 

“HYUNG!!”

 

“Ok..ok…”

 

“Finally.”

 

“But I’m still going to do that to you.”

 

“YAH. BANG YONGGUK!”