Dangerous Confessions

Dangerous Confessions

You were wandering through the entire apartment, desperately trying to find your keys.

You even checked under the sinks and under the bathtub, but you couldn’t find them. It felt as if the world was breaking beneath you.
You looked at the clock. You were already 5 minutes late.

'Dammit!', you cussed and looked around the living room again. 'Sukie, have you seen my keys?', you asked Jong Suk who was laying on the sofa.

When you looked over at him, it felt as if he was enjoying your frustration.

'Oppa, please tell me if you've seen them, I'm really late.', you begged and went over to him.

'I don't know what you're talking about.’, he replied as he stretched over the end of the couch, smirking.

'Can you please borrow me your keys? You're not going anywhere tonight anyway.', you asked and stretched out your hand.

He lightly slapped your hand with his and smirked again.

'I can't find mine either.', he added.

You just knew it, he was messing with you. He wanted to bring you to your limits.

'You took my keys, didn't you?', you snapped at him.

'Who knows.', he replied and stretched his arms.

You hated him when he was behaving so cocky.

'Look Jong Suk, I'm running late for my date and I really don't want to make that guy wait for me. So why don't we just get this over with already? Please give me my keys and stop behaving like a little child.', you said in the calmest voice that you were capable of.

'You wanna see that guy so badly?', he then asked, the smirk he had seconds ago completely disappearing from his face.

You frowned at him, not really understanding his bizarre question.

'Of course I do, he's my date.', you said and sighed. 'We've been best friends for years now Sukie, but if you keep pissing me off like this I swear we won't be roommates anymore!', you tried to threaten him, but he knew you too well.

'You're just saying that, pabo. You love me too much.', he replied and the smirk returned.

For half a second, your heart stood still. For half a second, you thought he was talking about your secret which you held hidden. But he didn’t mean that kind of love. You knew it, he could never mean that kind of love when it was about you.

'You'll see! I'll move out if you don't return my keys this instant!', you said and looked over to the clock again. Dammit. 10 minutes late.

'If you can find them, you're free to go. They're somewhere on my body.', he said and looked at you. He didn’t think you’d actually look for them, but he was wrong. You had it with him tonight.

You jumped on the couch, sitting on his lap, your knees side to side with his.

'You asked for this, idiot.', you exclaimed when you saw his eyes widening.

You started searching under his shirt, and you were sure that he’d push you away, but he wasn’t.

You felt his soft skin under your fingers, and you were moving your hands slowly on purpose. You felt the butterflies in your stomach emerging.

'You really like this guy, don't you? Seeing how you'd do anything to go see him.', he almost whispered but you heard him.

You looked at him, his face expressionless. What was up with him tonight? He was behaving oddly. Most of the times he would just tease you about your dates, but that was it. He never went to such an extreme before.

You didn’t reply. You didn’t know what to reply.

You decided to search in his pockets. You buried your hands into them, but nothing. You were getting desperate. Being so close to him wasn’t good for you.

There was one last place you could search, under his pants.

Just as you were about to his pants, Jong Suk pulled you closer to his face, holding your hands still.

'Don't reach down pants _______. You'll put us both in a very uncomfortable position.', he said, his eyes piercing yours.

'Why? I want my keys.', you replied, trying to sound cold.

'Because I'm hard, you idiot.'

You felt how your whole energy was drained out of you. You just looked at him, not knowing what to say.

For a couple of minutes, you just looked at each other. He was still holding your arms.

'You know I won't let you go to that stupid date tonight, right?’, he asked, not waiting for an answer. ‘I won’t let you run off to other guys, not anymore.’

You felt your heart stuck in your throat. You couldn’t say anything. You were behaving like a complete idiot.

He was confessing to you. You dreamed about this scenario so many times, and now that it was coming true, you were mute.

You fantasized about this scene so many times, you even wrote it down on occasions.

Jong Suk was the man you were in love it. Jong Suk was everything that you ever looked for, but you were sure that he saw you as his best friend.

For you, Jong Suk was a man who you could never have. Yet there you were, on top of him, him confessing his feelings to you, and you couldn’t mutter a response.

'Why aren't you saying anything?', Jong Suk asked, sorrow covering his face.‘Why..?’, he whispered.

You felt the grip of his hands loosening. He only received silence from you.

'I am an idiot, aren't I? How could I ever believe that you feel the same way. There's no way I can keep you close to me if you don't want me. I am an idiot.', he said with the saddest voice you’ve ever heard in your life.

And then, finally, a whisper slipped over your lips.

'What?', Jong Suk asked.

'Kiss me.', you repeated, feeling his hands pulling you towards his lips.

The impact was grandiose, stimulating your every hormone.

His chubby lips were moving against yours, his tongue slipping inside of your mouth. It felt unbelievable. You were praying this wasn’t a dream.

You felt the air he just inhaled sinking down into your lungs. You felt his hands roaming your back and you felt his crotch grinding against yours.

You bit his lower lip and pulled onto it, making him hiss with pleasure.

You knew he loved it. He always told you what a turn-on that was for him.

He slid the suspenders of your dress down your shoulders, revealing your bra.

After a couple more minutes of passionate kissing, you pulled away. You felt the oxygen filling your lungs again.

You weren’t in your right mind, you knew it. It felt like paradise, so you didn’t even care if you were acting crazy.

You wanted him for such a long time, and now you had him. There was no holding back.

'Say, Sukie…', you said, pressing your forehead against his, looking at his red, plump lips. '…can I reach down your pants now?'