Deer

Deer

Kris::

"In the evening, outside the window i saw a teenager running in the sunset glow. He ran with smile, that seemed so naive. And that scene is just too beautiful that cannot be described with words. I went by and looked at that child's eyes, and i saw a little deer glowing in his eyes..

That Child is a bit panic, but was not refuse to look back at me. I swear that at that moment there is no evil desires in my heart, and i just want to stand by his side, even if just to share the beautiful glow on his body. Just at that moment when he was holding his chin and looked up on the sky.

 

He told me his name, birthday, campus. He also told me his problems, and some hesitation in his life. He has his own ideals and beliefs of tomorrow but he just preferred to relax himself today. I don't know how to answer him and just silence smiled and verily I nodded unto him, let him know all these things i understand. We ran through the whole grassland, hand by hand. And he told me that day that he gave me his first kiss. I remained silence, and i'd nothing to say. In fact, our met was not really like this, but i'm more willing to set our first met to that particular evening, with flowers and grasses, with me and him looked at each other, silently...

 

So that if one day that all the things leave us, our memories of our first met will still be the memorable one."