Obsession

Obsession
Please log in to read the full chapter

''Baekhyun oppa I love you'' I wrote on a message to the guy I liked. The excitement tickled in the stomach, when I clicked send on my new phone. I was usually not like this, but realised how much I loved him. One of my classmates, Chanyeol, sat behind me, without I noticed. He leaned in front of me smiling. ''Who are you messaging?'' He asked excitedly. I noticed him and immediately turned my phone off. I looked embarrassed at my lap, hoping that he hadn't seen anything. ''Oh, Baekhyun hyung'' He said with a surprised voice. I blushed and looked at him ''No'' I said with an annoyed, loud voice so almost everyone could hear me. I had a hard time to admit how much I actually loved him, though he always made my mood rise. I often lied about my feelings, and was totally different in front of that guy. I barely had tears in my eyes when Chanyeol found out about it ''Shh… Don't worry, I won't tell him'' He said smiling. He took my finger and made a pinky promise. He dried my eyes and smiled in the silence. I looked away from him, trying to get away. He held my wrist. ''Where are you going?'' he asked and tried to look cute. ''I’m hungry. I want something to eat'' I answered though it was all a lie. I didn’t want to be closer to him, as he was one of the guys that you couldn’t rely on (that’s at least a rumour I heard). That’s why I tried not getting any kind of friendship or relationship with him. ''Ah, me too. Do you want to eat together with me?'' he asked and stood up, still holding my wrist. ''Oh… I promised to eat with my friend. Goodbye!'' I lied a second time to him and immediately ran to the cafeteria. I actually didn’t have any real friends. I usually ate alone just to waste time as I wasn’t really hungry. Chanyeol walked behind me as he was also going to the same cafeteria, but I decided to go to the restroom instead. A few girls were standing there taking makeup on their pimpled face. I ignored them and opened the door to one of the toilets. I sat down thinking about how mean I actually was. I felt guilty being so mean to him. He looked like a nice guy though I never accepted it.

Minutes after, I was standing outside the restroom. I saw Baekhyun. It looked like he simply ignored me just like I did to Chanyeol. Chanyeol then walked past and unexpectedly ignored me as well. I called him. He turned around as I waved at him. ''Chanyeol-ah!'' one of our classmates shouted. He turned around a second time and walked away from me, wanting to talk to the boy. I sighed. I just wanted to say sorry, nothing else. As I sat down on the floor leaning to the wall I got an idea. I could simply just message him about how sorry I was and that he didn’t had to be sad anymore. I took my phone. I had all of our classmates’ number, so I looked for C. I smiled beginning to write the message.

Please log in to read the full chapter