I'm Tired

I'm Tired
This morning I woke up.. I realized that i have to hop.. With the time that I've waste in proving you.. That I'm willing to change the way I used to.. It feels like we're million miles apart.. Not only physically but also by heart.. 21 days since my waiting time.. All I thought of is WE will be fine.. But I guess we both need to understand.. That we both have to get a stand.. On how we really feel by removing the hatred.. That filled our hearts that somehow melted.. I'm tired of all the arguments that we're going through.. I'm also tired of the fact that i'm losing you.. I'm tired of pouring tears every night.. I'm tired of thinking ways how can I still hold on tight.. But i'll never get tired of waiting for you.. Till the time that you'll love me back too.. I'll never get tired of loving you.. Coz I know for sure our love will get through.. That's why for now i will just stare patienly.. Until you'll willingly run back to me.. I know God will help and guide me.. Coz this what all I'm asking from Him lately.. So bear in mind that I'll try not to cause any stress nor trouble,.. I'll try not make any conversations longer.. I dont care if my lips will be tied.. I'll try to shut up, coz I also get tired...