When 92 lines trollin

Senior Rules

In front of them now, standing EXO'’s supposed-to-be-angel leader and manager. Junmyeon’s eyes are twitching, probably hold his anger. No, he can’t reveal his true self in front of his sunbae slash girl friend. His other sunbae is sitting in his left, much to their delight. Qian noona  smells good.

“You are lucky your duizhang can’t come here.”

Jongdae gulps with the mention of him. Chanyeol’s shivering, imagine what will happen to his buddy if that thing exist right now. Out of four, only Amber is the calmest. Well, she has reasons.

 First, she’s Wu Fan’s BBF. Second, she and Junmyeon are having almost-sibling-like relationship. Third, the manager won’t scold the oh-so-kind Embeo. And the last, Song Qian is in very good mood.

“Whaat? Waeee?”

Baekhyun face-palmed. He swears he will chop her head later, for sure. She’s the idea, yet she’s free from duty.

 

 

“I’m boooooreeeedddd....” Baekhyun whined, flip his magazine’s page.

“Of course you are.  Which manly man read teen’s stuff? I mean, girls teenager’s stuff.”

“I basically didnt know this is that kind of book when I bought it. I have to increase my English skill.”

“Like you have one.” Amber snap-ed her iPhone. One ladybug catched.

Baekhyun rolled his eyeliner-free eyes. “Please. I’m older. Dont use banmal to me.”

“So?  We’re only what, four months aparts. I haven’t any obligation to call you oppa or soemthing like that.” She surely didnt hear the latter part.

“At least you should respect me.”

“Yea, yea. Whatever you say.”

The silence took over the atmosphere. “I hate you.”

“Glad to know the feeling is mutual.”

“Whose feeling?”

The two almost jumped in their seat when a deep and loud voice slice them.

“The hell Chan! At least you can tap me!”

Chanyeol shrugged, sipping his whatever flavour bubble tea. Jongdae sat beside Amber, ignoring the later glare. “Did we interrupt your quality time?”

“Meh. We all know this lady is falling head over me,” Jongdae said, jokingly winking to a judging Amber.

Before the Taiwanese could throw her cheese nachos to Jongdae’s shirt, Chanyeol put a thick, very thick book, in the table. Baek’s mouth opened, question in his tongue when Chan said something.

“Help me with these.”

“What.is.da-“

“Is that our upcoming interview script?” a very loud Jongdae suddenly standing up, his eyes wandering to the table attendant, and stopped at Amber. “Sunbae you should help us!!!!!”

“What?” she needed at least five seconds to interpret what Jongdae meant. “What?”

Jongdae still in his shock state; she didnt know when it begin,  clenching-unclenching his fists. Giving up to her left, she stared at boys –yes, they’re not men, yet, Amber hoped- in front of her. “What is that?”

“Uh, that boy’s right.”

“What?”

“Well, this is... I mean... the interview next month...”

“What?”

“You know, you are our sunbae.”

“Ok?”

“So...yeah...”

Amber heaved a sigh. “Ugh, are you even speak Hangul?”

“This is our newcoming comeback interview script in China. In Chinese,” Baekhyun, being the wise-man he was, well he’s the oldest anyway, put the thick book in front of him, and investigated it carefully. “I didnt know its with you all this time. Hyung was so panicked these days.”

“You’re his roomate yet you dont know about him hiding that?”

“Well at least he knows now,” moaned Jongdae, face burried in Amber’s arm, his hands hugged her waist. “Oh please save me....”

The sunbae rolled her eyes. Such a drama que- king. Whats so bad about an interview? Rookies these days.... She took the thick script from Baekhyun and flip the cover. The script contained all exo’s members’s, written in both Chinese and Korean, some even inserted English trans. Hmm... basic questions and answers. Then she flipped some pages ahead, stopping at a random page.

“...blablablablalblblblablbaabla...bl-“ suddenly she stopped reading. “Are you really will say these?!”

“Whose part are you talking about?” asked Baekhyun, curious. Their Amber was rarely having that expression on her face. He himself hadnt read others part, only his.

Amber, widen eyes and mouth still, said aloud. “YOU’RE STILL ROOKIE!!”

Chanyeol sighed. “Now you get the point.”

Jongdae sobbed harder(“when did he cry omg /)_- ) at Amber’s arm. “You... hiks... should help... huk... meh.... ssssrttt...”

And for once Amber was thanking God the company debuted her way earlier.

And thanking God once again to have born as girl.

A handsome one.

Even more handsome than those boys.

Yeah. Thanks God for...

“Dont be delulu I am more handsome than you. And if I’m a girl I am prettier than you.”

“Shut up you giant dont disturb my time with God!!!”

In the end that supposed-to-be-lunch gathering was changed to an advanced training because Jongdae and Baekhyun had not have enough training for they were only < 1 year trainee when exo debuted. Plus Chanyeol need her help.

 

“You sure you dont wanna go inside? Kibum sunbaenim take us a visit and maybe he can see you home.”

“Nope, but thanks anyway. I’ll drop Jongdae here because they have fans outside the dorm.” Amber smiled, patting Kyungsoo’s shoulder. The latter returned the smile gracefully. “Bye, guys. See ya later!”

Kyungsoo waved back at Amber. The trio 92 line weren’t on his sight anymore. He sighed, hoped his hyungs werent bothering their sunbae, even tho the said sunbae was their good friend.

His hyungs were coming dorm 4 hours late from what they had promised before. Left dorm happily and jumpy –Chanyeol and Baekhyun, he didnt know about Jongdae-, they were returning in exhausted face, even Jongdae had his eyes and nose red. “What the hell was happening?”

 

Chanyeol’s POV

Actually, in 92 line, I am the maturest even tho I am the youngest; I trained longest.

Really, Amber entered company in 2008 then debuted in 2009. Both Baek and Jongdae entered in 2011.

Last week –or is it yesterday? Im not sure- manager told us that we would have interview in China after our comeback. Because of reasons, he gave us the script –earlier than usual- for the interview contained dialog for 12 of us. It was written in both Hangul and Pinyin. If you said it didnt that bad, the character only 10 sized.

Frick, my minuses eyes couldnt take pressure. Not to mention the content.

Oh God just let me die.

So, as the good boy I am –yes, I am one of sane k members besides our Joonie hyung- initiatively I changed the script content so that it wont be that... uh, bad. I borrowed the script secretly from Joonie hyung and brought it to Amber.

She’s our sunbae. She’s hilarious enough to make Jongin laugh. She’s Taiwanese; but whats the difference between her and Yixing? And, she’s by far the closest sunbae I know.

I told Jongdae and Baekhyun about this plan minuses change-script and ask-sunbae. Actually I had Amber out for free-lunch and dragging main vocalists with us. They agreed; of course who will refuse free food -_-?

After saw Amber’s reaction, I began to think, is the script that bad? Well, we had experienced worse and I stood still because we’re so rookie back then. But since it’s out awaited first comeback, I didnt wanna dissapoint fans, and gained more dignity from general people. With the current content of the script, yes, the fans will be happy and fangirling like wild animal. How about our manly pride?!

I  wondered what exchange did Amber wanted for 'advanced exclusive training session'  when the room was opened by the flustered maknae. “What, Sehun?”

The now-rainbow haired boy stood still by the doorframe, eyes glued to  my head. “Let me see the script.”

“Wha-what?” when Odult cared about the interview script?

“I wanna see the script. Baekkie hyung said it was with you.”

Sadly not anymore. Jongdae gave it to Amber without others approval. Now, the script is with Amber.

If Sehun knew it, he would tell leader.

The moment leader know, I will be dead.

. How should I answered Sehun?

“Hyung? I take that as yes.”

“What?!”

The maknae stopped in front of room’s cupboard, turned his head so I could see him rolleye-ing. “I asked you to mess your room up. Only your side.”

“No! Stop! Sehuna! Yah! I arranged it last night! Yah yah yah! No no no its Baek’s! Oh no ! Yah!” Sehun was unstoppable when he wanted something.

God, cant my room keep neat just for a week? I  finally gave up and let the maknae do what he wanna do. After seems-to-infinite minutes, Sehun stopped his action and suddenly jump onto me. Luckily I landed on Baekhyun’s bed and my beatiful saved.

“Where’s the script goddamit! My pride is on bet!”

“Wowow, I didnt know you can swear to your older.”

We turned our head to the door, where Jongdae stood and wave with expresionless face. “Your script’s with Amber. Get her before late. Use duijjang car. Wont tell Junmyeon hyung.”

With that Sehun dashed to God-know-where, leaving dumbfounded me and still expressionless face jongdae.

“So, what’s up?”

The guest shrugged, taking the space beside his best buddy. Aka me. Heh.

“Fan-hyung wants to see you guys, and I tag along. Cant stand the oldest and the youngest forever wailing.”

“Same here. Well, only Sehun is over-reacting to me.”

“He and Luhan should play pockie game.”

“I see....”

End of POV

 

“Oh my God, they surely is more popular than us there...”

“Definitely.” Amber gulped her milk. “And I kinda feel grateful for that.”

Sunyoung switched TV channel. “Just wonder how if they hold a concert there.” She shuddered. “I will not go to exo concert. Ever.”

“Of course you wont. You can see them very close everyday for free!” Soojung laughed along with Amber with Jinri’s remark. Sunyoung smirked. “They so will not hold one before we do.”

Then laughter errupted from 4 females. Loud ones.

“You guys .”

“Yah, you’re maknae of the maknae group!”

“Yeah! Dont say something disrespectful to us!”

Sehun threw anything closest to his hand, which happened to be pillow cushion, at Soojung. “You are waaaay younger than me!”

Feeling hurt because her precious breads made by her beloved Sunyoung-unnie crushed, Soojung kick Sehun’s back with all her mighty. He hissed, inched closer to giggling Amber. His aching head from previous collide with steering wheel worsen, thanks to the script in his hand. He have to kiss Luhan, what? He heard from Wufan that Luhan was as pissed as him, if not worse. He loved him as brother, but brother didnt kiss each other. He wont be mind if his partner were a pretty girl tho or Tao. “Noona, can I sleep over here?”

“No.”

Sehun scoffed. Since when this apartement belong to this brat? “You have your house, Soojungie.”

“And you have your own dorm filled with your beloved hyungs, Hunnie~~”

“Sadly princess’s right, Sehunnie. That Sunyoung over there had called your leader and him and other leader and Jongdae were on their way here.”

Sehun threw not-so-secretly hard glare to waving Sunyoung, phone in her hand. “I know I will dislike you from now, noona.”

 

“Hey Jongd-“

“Ambeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!11!!!”

Hug weren't something he planned when he met her, but constant nag from both leaders made him need someone to be hugged. Amber patted his back affectionately while Jongdae sobbing sofly in her shoulder, eyeing confused Joonmyeon and Wufan.

“....I dont know what happen to him. He was fine in the car.”

Amber rolled her eyes, gesturing scared Sehun from the back of the door to come out and go home. After mand-handling Jongdae and give him to Joonmyeon, Wufan entered Amber’s apartement and greeted other f(x)’s members before following Joonmyun and the others. Thankfully he didnt see a bundle in Jinri’s hand and her expression.

“Just like you said, I’m glad we’re debuting earlier.”

“And you should thanking God we were born as girl.”

“Fine ones.”

“One of a kind, indeed.”

 

Jongdae’s POV

I hug the bolster closer to my face, refuse to accept its morning already. Morning means new day, and new day inching closer to the dooms day.

“Get your off the bed! We have practice!”

Psh. Minseok hyung is scary, but he’s not scary when he’s mad. Odd right. I mumble something to my bolster which causing him more, fuming. Can I just pretend I’m sick?

“That’s lame, Jongdae-yah.”

Sometimes I wonder whether Luhan hyung ‘power’ is telekinesis or mind-reading.

“Your mumbling loud enough to have me heard it.”

His power is mind-reading.

And I feel something not good in my shin. Did Minseok hyung just kick me?!

I groaned, and let the oldest pried myself with my wife before they threw me into the cold bathroom. "Nuuuuu at least let me kiss her first!"

After not-that-refreshing-but-well-it-helped-alot shower, traffic jam, lots sweat, shower again, traffic jam again, I finally rested my head on soft cushion with JackJack beside me...

"Ok boys head up we startin'!"

.... before I started sweating again. Chanyeol lazily tangled his long legs with me while the oldest sat seriously with script in hand.

"Let's start with you, Baek. What's your opening dialogue?"

"Did you change it?"

"Wait thats not it. I remembered its something with Tao in it."

"I asked you."

Amber spun her body gracefully as graceful as Amber can be and believe me its not. , she had glasses and she wore that too-familiar black blazer, hand in waist as she flipped her bangs. "And I requested you."